Assault on Precinct 13 (OOC)

Avalon

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's Dark Star's attack: 1d20+8=22

I'd buy that he'll see DS coming out of the ground, since it's still coming out of the ground. But from someone appearing above him? eh...

Anyway, can we stop and go back to the IC things. so, quote and avalon, can you post your actions IC. Then alder and I will do our attacks. then the new round can ensue. that ok?

(12:58:39) Avalon®: Rolling for toughness save vs. Dark Star's attack in Assault

(12:58:42) Avalon®: 1d20+11

(12:58:48) FreedomBot: Avalon® rolls 1d20 and gets 14.

(12:58:56) Avalon®: 14+11 = 25

That's a bruised then.

Awww... And just when it was getting to the good part <_<

It hasn't actually been a long fight. It's gone about two maybe three rounds. the problem is that its just very slow moving. Do we still need to wrap it up? Most threads that I have been in wait at least like 5-7 rounds before wrapping up.

If we have to we have to. I just wanted to point out that the thread's length was not not actually a good indication of its length in character.

AA: no offense but I think that sucks. If the NPC join in the fight, that's fine. But suddenly 'fiating' the ending off-screen? That blows.

I don't know who has asked to archive this thread. It's been slow and hopefully will pick up. But length? It's 4 pages long. That's nothing.

So no. Unless there's some vital reason to do a REF Fiat here, that doesn't sound good.

OK, so some of you guys would rather keep the fight going on-camera? That's cool. :D In that case, a Ref will bring in an NPC or two to replace the folks interested in moving on; that way they don't have to keep posting in the thread and their characters don't look like chumps bailing on their friends in the middle of a fight. More anon.

Okay, cool So in order to keep things going now, I will take my action!

EDIT: Since I am using the old version of the cannon, it takes my whole action and leaves me without my dodge bonus. So at the time that reduces my Defense to...16 all totaled. This was also back when my character had armor, and no ranks in defensive roll. Therefore my toughness save remains at maximum value.

• 2 weeks later...

My bad Cy. It's actually my turn now.

Here's the updated init list:

Captain Knievel - Init 29 - fine - 2VP

The Vestige - Init 13 - fine - 0VP

STAR Squad officers - Init 4 - 6 remaining (including 2 in MAX suits)

Dark Star - Init 2 - 0HP

Phantom - Init 2 - fine - 1HP

Cy, I thought you delayed with Phantom? Why did youv attack next?