• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated initiative:

Captain Knievel - Init 29 - fine

Dark Star - Init 14 - fine

The Vestige - Init 13 - fine

Phantom - Init 2 - fine

Popo [16] - Init 2

Actually, Popo 16 has already been KO'ed.

It's Popo 7 that's still alive.

Initiative looks like this:

Captain Knievel - Init 29 - fine

Dark Star - Init 14 - fine

Popo [16] - Init 14 -fine

The Vestige - Init 13 - fine

Phantom - Init 2 - fine

Cy, you forgot to roll against my intimidation check from the previous round. It may affect some things.

edit: It seems got karma'd in my attack. Attack vs. Popo 7 and Dark Star (1d20+8=9)

Using hero point to reroll:

Attack vs. Popo 7 and Dark Star. HP used (1d20.minroll(11)+8=23). Hits

Cy, you get a DC 29 toughness save for your trouble thanks to a +2 bonus from Autofire. The officer is flat-out KO'ed since it's an impossible save for him.

Angrydurf speaks truth. You don't get extra damage when using autofire for anything other than attacking a single target.

ETA: And Super-Speed (Rapid Attack) doesn't give you autofire. It allows you to attack multiple targets in a radius around you.

Well that still raises a conversational point... Either he was using the autofire ability...or he was using the rapid attack ability. in one case he gets autofire against a single target, and in the other he gets no autofire but gets to attack both targets... Which one is it Av?

Well if he was using rapid attack its even lower a toughness save as he couldn't use the strike 5 portion either unless he had previously boosted which he hasn't.

Correction I think the incantation of lightning (rapid attack superspeed) was used previously just not explicitly stated as such, rereading the thread.

Well that still raises a conversational point... Either he was using the autofire ability...or he was using the rapid attack ability. in one case he gets autofire against a single target, and in the other he gets no autofire but gets to attack both targets... Which one is it Av?

AF can be used to attack multiple targets.