The Turnaround (OOC)

OOC thread. The Reaver fights The Goliath Beetle. (My newly approved NPC)

Obviously this is a well populated area. Anyone else who wants to join in may do so. Keep in mind that Reaver is less of a villain in this thread, and more 'fighting for his life' so his villainous antics will not be so pronounced.

Obviously this is a well populated area.

That's an understatement. Why have it here?

Keep in mind that Reaver is less of a villain in this thread, and more 'fighting for his life' so his villainous antics will not be so pronounced.

Wouldn't that make him more likely to cause property damage, though?

Well sure, but its not like he is doing it intentionally. To be more clear, my intentions for the thread are:

- Reaver tries to fight off Goliath

- Reaver sees how much damage Goliath is causing and then moves on to trying to stop him. (Possibly after Goliath threatens to throw a bus full of children or something)

Im just not sure whether saying "Reaver is playing the good guy" would be overstepping the limitations of Hero and Villain or not. Because Jack has a good head on his shoulders. It remains the Reaver suit that makes him do villainous things.

Goliath fails the fort save by two. This makes the result of the toughness save a 19, which fails the save by 8. leaving Goliath stunned for the next round.

Some other updates/things I would like to state:

I am going to try for one update each day. Each post will have some of Reaver's actions as well as Goliath's. Therefore each post should count as an IC post for Reaver.

I am going to treat myself as a pseudo GM for this thread. Basically meaning this: I have a basic Idea of where I want this fight to go. But because of the nature of these character's powers it could end pretty quickly at any point. Therefore I will be employing rules such as GM fiat to make sure the fight goes on as long as I want it to. However, this is the only to serve as a writing tool, and I do not expect to be taking any other liberties, etc. with rolls or stats.