Vaster than Empires and More Slow (OOC)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avenger - check out my HQ thread so you can see the map. There is no "cell door." The holding cells are literally cylindrical holes in the rock that aren't connected to the rest of the HQ in any physical way. When I said "accessible only by teleporter," I meant exactly that.

Heritage - I didn't mean to imply that The Scarab was telekinetically carrying everyone. Just that she was moving the rock slab that serves as an elevator up and down the central shaft.

AA - The Scarab will attempt to read Rant's mind.

Mind Reading Check (opposed by Will Save): 20.

Look at the maps in my HQ thread in Wading Way, and you'll know as much about the size as I do. Which is to say, not much.

Yes, I was telling her to be ready to counter any attempt of his to teleport or gate away.

I'm going to power stunt the spell I'm buying on Phantom:

For reference: Detect Magic: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5)), Detect Dimensional: Ranged, (Acute, Analytical, Accurate, Radius, Tracking (3), Extended (5))

And knowledge: arcane: 33

Phantom's search found no evidence that Trask himself had been able to step between worlds. It appeared that whatever had sent him here had been something performed on him rather than something he'd done himself. She was actually familiar with the spell that must have been used to carry out the transportation, a covert variation on the St. Germain Gambit that made it easy to move large amounts of mass without leaving behind a large interdimensional footprint. Someone who knew what they were doing was behind this. She couldn't read anyone else in the area from this dimension, but the use of this particular spell was a bad sign. if they could move _this_ much, they could move an army.

Phantom does know when and where these folks are from and has said as much.

Instead of stunting the dimensional modifier, we could just cross over to that dimension? I'll point it out IC again but if the Knights are dead set on this path, Phantom will help.