When its time to party we will party hard (open)[ooc]

Also Ace and Scarab are currently in seperate clusters if the comment Duncan Made was directed at both of them

We could be standing close enough together for the comment to hit us both. Like we were standing back-to-back, each participating in two different conversations.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heri, Pompadour has gone to the bar... which makes it a little difficult to spill champagne on him from where you are.

Crap on a stick! Okay, gonna due a quick edit before anyone else posts; Sac, I hope you don't mind taking one for the team :(

We hashed it on in chat a bit... and figured Pompadour was on Grim's left, with people between them. Also, Grim's right handed so it would make more sense for the champagne to be going right...

Although, my theoretical response was:

10:04:58) Lord_Fell: Well, Ace was still there, but he's wandered off himself now, already reacting to the spill.

(10:08:19) Heritage: doh!

(10:08:26) Lord_Fell: I think Pomp's reaction to that would have been something like: eye-roll "Bitches always be tryin' to get me to take my shirt off"

Crap on a stick! Okay, gonna due a quick edit before anyone else posts; Sac, I hope you don't mind taking one for the team :(

Oh, sure! Pick on me, why don't you? :P

More to the point: a chance to throw in some more roleplaying? Ow! Stop twisting my arm! ;)

Grim's taking 10 with Hide in Plain Sight, for a total of 32.

Also it occurs to me that Grim is technically still underage at this point, since her 21st birthday is June 17. Should I have had her being carded? She can produce a very good fake ID with Create Object if needed.

Resist Student Body's Fascinate. +16 using Bluff vs. Bluff, +2 Extra Effort, +2 Circumstance Bonus (hatred of 'Mean Girl' antics). HP re-roll +10 on rolls under 10. (1d20+20=28) That'd be a total of 38... however, I need a ruling on the circumstance bonus I added.

From his background, Pompadour was a social pariah during his highschool days. His situation was bad enough to force him to try the beyond extreme make-over show that gave him his powers in the first place. Anyone who's watched enough teen fare (Cruel Intentions,Heathers, Jaw Breaker, Mean Girls, etc.) knows that the popular kids amuse themselves, and maintain their reign of terror on their respective schools by tormenting the least popular kids. Once upon a time, that kid was Pompadour... and now that he knows who/what Student Body is, he hates her with the hatred of 1000 haters.

I also edited my last IC post to end where he was passing that group.