When its time to party we will party hard (open)[ooc]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...OK, you know what? Lord_Fell, this makes the second time that I have seen you refuse to have your +1 Will save, +4 Intimidate character be intimidated by another character. First it was another PC, now it's an iconic setting NPC. Refusing to acknowledge the social abilities of another character, particularly in a play-by-post setting, is a terrible disservice to the other players here and to the person running the thread. Either have your character apologize for using his powers on the crowd without their consent, as he has just been intimidated into doing, or have him leave the thread.

I was thinking of having Sen show up to the party. He has an awarnes of mystical energy's meaning he would recognize certain persons as being supernatural. I think that means he would recognize Jack as avampire, but maybe I'm not sure oif an accute sense could tell him that, or that the character was simply mystical. Same thing for the Scarab. So I was curious what Jack looked like at the party.

Grim is currently a transdimensional entity, in the sense that she is no longer human but in fact Fae, so she's kinda made of magic (glamour). I don't know how that would read to your senses. Also remeber you met Grim a long time ago when she was hanging out with Nightrival, but she is more powerful now.

This reminds me of something I was wondering about. Since the last time Phantom and Grim met, Grim has become more powerful by crossing over into Avalon (i.e. she went from Pl8 to Pl10); would this be something Phantom would notice?

Also, Grim, its likely Phantom would notice that once she's close enough to Grin to filter out the ambient magical noise. :D

The funny part is (not to Phantom, of course) that she specifically told Grim that every time someone goes over to another dimension, it weakens the fabric, and Grim went ahead and did just that less than a week later! I don't know if she's sensitive enough to detect that specifically, or if she could just sense that she's more powerful and/or less human or whatever, but I figure she should at least have that chance ;)