When its time to party we will party hard (open)[ooc]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, sorry, but I was asleep when you all made those posts so I couldn't respond.

Besides, Aristodemus doesn't really care if people know about immortality. Nyrath and I agreed upon that.

Not too late to edit your post to reflect that Ace isn't actually talking to you (us) yet.

...I'm a little confused as to why it would matter if Nyrath agrees with something to do with your character or not. He's your character, not Nyrath's.

My bluff check wasn't really needed too much, as he's on the list. It's just because, well... he's not with his chaperone. I figure 18 covers it, else I'll edit.

Not needed at all actually. Gecko man even without chaperone has been an active Hero enough for Ace to have seen to an invite for him. He actually was on the list but I like that He still tried to bluff his way in :)

Unfortunately, Geckoman's chaperone may be harder to elude than he realizes. Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Well, I am dressed like G-Money. Kind of obvious.

Also, this isn't fair! She's going to use me for my hat and throw me away like a soiled tissue! And his surname has no Mc in it. And you suck! And... and...

Eh. Pompadour has a history of totally misreading people (irony -he thinks he's good at it). Of course it might also be flattery... if he bumped into Elizabeth Taylor, he'd probably tell her she didn't look over 40 either.

Is Nyrath going to return to this thread? Despite causing a stink about bringing two characters, I didn't intend to chase him away. I just had a... legitimate concern about logistics. I'm sorry if I made him feel unwelcome... I know I'm a bastard, but I'm working on it.

Ah, sorry for the delay.

Well, I've posted now and brought Exile out of it (polite as he is he isn't going to hang around after the host has asked him to leave). He did however get part of what he wanted; information. With his attuned Super-Senses, fairly high Notice and Arcane Lore on part with the Master Mage he should at least have a fair idea regarding most heroes with Magic derived powers, though probably not all that specific unless the refs/players in question agree.

I'll get around to posting for Mongrel, right now she's most likely trying to decide which cluster of cute/good-looking attendants she'll go for first. Though she'll likely compromise with the cluster around Jack; a little bit of both doesn't hurt in her opinion. ;)