Ace Danger - Scandal Sheets

Thats right folks the sensational scion of the famed Johnny Danger is back in Freedom. Thats right lock up your daughters (and sons for that matter) Ace Danger world traveller and man about Freedom is back. We here at the Word managed to sit down with the famed adventurer and find out what brings him back after so many years abroad.

Without further gilding here's our exclusive interview

Introduction

Give a two or three word description of yourself.

Playboy adventurer

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?

No, being actually named Ace really takes the wind out of most inventive nicknames. My father used to call me sport sometimes but that hardly counts.

What is your full birth name?

Ace Jonathan Danger

Where do you live?

Danger Manor, hidden from prying eyes on a prime lot of Northbay seafront in Freedom City

Why do you live there?

Because regardless of fame its rediculous to live at your dads house at 84 years of age.

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?

My wit and charm

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?

I'm a serial romantic, or in the modern parlance commitment phobic.

Physical Traits

How old are you?

84 though I look to be in my early 20's thanks to clean living.

What is your sex?

Male

What is your race?

Caucaziod, British ancestry.

How tall are you?

Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground, in this case six feet.

How much do you weigh?

A trim 185

What is your general body type, frame, bone structure, and poise?

Father occasionally would call it effeminate I prefer wiry, and graceful.

What is your skin colour?

White, bronzed from many a day in the sun.

What is your hair colour?

Natural Blonde

What is your hair style?

I keep it fairly short but with enough for my partner of the evening to run their hand through.

Do you have any facial hair?

I grew out of my beat-nik phase years ago

What is your eye colour?

Crystal blue

How attractive are you?

I try to avoid vanity but I'm well aware the effect my smile has on interested parties.

What is your most distinguishing feature?

I'm the complete package really, each feature in its place none outshining another.

Do you have any scars, tattoos, or birthmarks?

I've been in my share of scrapes but have managed to remain largely unblemished so far.

What is your handedness (left/right/ambidextrous)?

Right

Do you resemble some currently known person?

I have my fathers eyes however there the resemblance basically ends

What kind of clothing do you wear?

I prefer natural fibers, and a relaxed cut for freedom of movement generally, I hae some excelent silk suits when needed as well but day to day prefer a more casual slacks, shirt, hat, and jacket dependant on the weather.

Do you wear makeup?

No my friend this is all me.

What sort of vocal tone do you have?

Robust and while I can't match fathers basso rumble I do manage a fair range and solid timbre.

History

Where is your homeland?

USA

Are you aware of its history?

More than most I dare say.

Are you patriotic or a social outcast?

I'm a great patriot but that has not kept me form being outcast at times.

What are your opinion of home?

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. It certainly has its flaws but I suggest anyone too dissatisfied examine the alternatives more closely.

Where is your home town?

Freedom City is the ancestral stomping ground, Becka could join the DAR if she could stop foaming at their politics.

Are your real reasons for becoming an adventurer different from what you tell others?

Quite

How far would you go to keep such secrets from being revealed? What would you do if the truth became known?

I'd discredit the truth. Its easier than you think

What do you fear would occur if the truth became known?

Not much but it really wouldn't fit my image thus far.

Do you have any particularly high or low ability scores?

Well, not to toot my own horn I do have a rare charm and quick wit and am heartier than I apear at first glance.

How have these scores affected your life so far?

We are what our experiance makes us it has been said. It has always been easy for me to trick and charm so I tend to rely on such in my interactions.

What about your race, growing up were you in the majority or a minority?

Majority and Minority are really such loaded terms, and inaccurate to say the least. I have been part of the dominant power regradless of numbers throughout my childehood and most of my adult hood.

Did this impact your outlook in any way?

When you travel you quickly learn that race is largely meaningless in the face of nationalism and tribal factionalism. The simple fact all to often is that the guy with the gun is going to win.

How do you feel about other races?

I have seen all to well the factionalism within and without racial groupings and can say with confidence that despite my 'old fashioned' views on many things the constuct of a true racial devide is a faulty one on all levels. To put it simply we're all just people.

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?

Well other than the serial abductions by various foes of my father no and those were not so traumatic in the end. I did miss my mother while my father and I traveld about the world but it wasn't truely traumatic in any case.

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.

When I was a young boy I had be abducted by Madame Morumbo and her tribe of man-ape servants. Her temple citadel was well hiden in the jungles of the Belgian Congo and I found myself in rather dire straits. I was able however to convice one of her most loyal bodyguards that she was useing him and his fellows, and not looking to thier interests. Long story short I learned then the power of a few well placed words and soon found myself free and her formerly loyal man-apes turned away from her when my father and the jungle patrol arrived. Words and action in tandem are far better than either alone lesson learned.

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?

younger is a broad term for me I have made mistakes in my past certainly from the unsettling of the Idol of the Sun that freed the Ghost Raj to certain faux pas that nearly lost me my commision but I like to think I'm wiser now.

Which toys from your childhood have you kept?

I have a ceromonial sceptere I was given by the Maori when my father and I banished the false serpent for them, as well as numerous gadgets fathers friends thought woudl help me out off the trouble I perpetually found myself in as a youth.

Why? What do they mean to you? If you didn't keep any, why not? What did you do to them all?

Well most of those who gave them too me are gone now so I admit a certain sentimental value I like to use the scepter as a 'speaking stick' in board meetings when I have to attend them. Most of the others are merely childsize so less usefull but who knows they could come in hady sometime. Besides where do you donate a propeller beannie that actually lets you fly?

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?

I've done alot over the years, there are things I'm not proud of certainly but nothing that would really be described as deep or dark.

Are you who you claim to be?

Yes though I affect a more bon vivant attitude than I truely espouse.

Do you have any sort of criminal record?

In the US? No. Elsewhere I have been accused of espionage and in some places fomenting revolution but most of theose governments are toppled anyway.

How do you view the heroes/legends of your country?

They're more human than people give them credit for.

Family

Who were your parents?

Johnny and Rose Danger

Were you raised by them? If not, then why didn't they and who did raise you?

I was raised buy them though most of my youth was spent traveling with my father I don't feel I really missed out on time with my mother or anything.

What was their standing in the community?

My father's a bona fide national hero if not international. Mom was from one of the finer families of Freedom, in their heyday they made the scene. Today Dad is still respected both as a buisnessman and for his controbutions to the comunity, of course there is also the family buisness Danger Industries to add more fuel for the fire of familial fame.

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?

We moved around a bit. When I was young we went to Africa where my father made his fortune then he moved back to freedom with my mother and us for a time but was often away on buisness. I Joined him in his travels often when I was younger.

How did you get along with their parents?

My maternal grandparents were a bit too fixated on appearances and untill Father mad ehis money really didnt approve of the match for me to really bond with though they did give some pretty swanky gifts for the holidays. I never really knew my paternal grandparents as they passed away when I was quite young.

How would your parents describe you? Answer this in the voice of your mother, then in your father's.

Mother: Ace has always been a charmer and too clever by half. He could have done so much with his talents but he just had to go his own route. I am fond of him but do wish he would rein it in a bit at least in public.

Father: Ace was a good kid, but seems hell bent on driving me nuts as a grown man. After that buisness with the 1st luitenant we had to clean up you would think he'd have learned some discretion but not Ace. If it wasn't so damn inffuriating I'd be proud. After what happened to Rex you'd think he'd stick around but Ace has always flown his own way. I just hope his return and heroism kick isn't just another stunt.

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what were their names? How did you get along with each of your siblings?

I had a brother Rex and a sister Donna. I always got along well with donna and she was quick to defend me to the rest of the family it's hard seeing her now though, I never was really prepared to outlive her and thats pretty much guarenteed. Rex passsed 16 years ago in Terminus Invasion, he was the best of us all I just hope I can live up to surrviving him.

What was your birth position in the family?

First born, followed by Rex and lastly Donna

List all current knowledge of family locations, spouses, children, birth dates, schooling, and any important incidents that only you and they might remember.

Well Donna and Father are both up at the family estate most of the time, Rexs' widow, Beth, too. Father was 25 when I was born, and Donna ten years later. Beth is in her late 60s now, I trya d check in with them all semi regularly. Rex never had any children but Donna has five not so little ones wandering about her youngest Rebecka took over for her Mom running Danger Ind. and has a penthouse downtown. Rich the oldest has a family medical practice in kingston, Samantha is out west in LA doing production work last I checked, and Renee is in Paris I think, fashion photog work out there. Ben is special forces now I believe, though I haven't pried into his deloyments he's based out of freedom, I'd put money down that the family pulled some strings to arrange that.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?

I trya nd keep in touch but some of them are more reticent than others. Since Rex's death its been hard but has also brought us together in a way.

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?

Donna is my little sister and has always been there for me. Becka reminds me so much of her mother its hard not to be fond.

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?

Rex and I had a strained relationship. he had been everything Father wanted in a son that I wasn't, and I was happy to leave him to it and be the embarasment father said I was. We had reconciled a good bit in his later years and his death was a shock to me. I try now to live up to the example he set for us all.

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)?

I've done a fair bit of time as a black sheep though I'm trying to move beyond that.

If so, who are they and how did they "gain" the position?

Well I did pretty well as boy adventurer sidekick to dad for quite awhile but as I got older rex took up the role more and more and I suppose that was teh start. If I wasn't the golden boy I might was well really not be the golden boy but the real straw that broke the camels back was the unpleasantness of my relationship with a young luitenant under my command. The family was able to see to it that I got an honerable discharge out of it but never really forgave teh scandel for my part I certainly didn't give them much reason to. I have been a bit of a magnet for trouble through much of my life and haven't been willing to 'keep up apearances' as often as they would like.

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor?

Father is one of the more famed heroes of his generation.

If so, what did this person do to become famous or infamous?

Father wanderedt he worlds mysterious places with the jungle patrol, in adition to the fortune he earned he's built up relations with the poeples of many lands for the aid he has given not to mention the tales of his exploits have made there way to many entertainment venues though the broadway production was garbage to be honest.

Do you try to live up to the reputation of your ancestor, try to live it down, or ignore it?

At times i've done both. Right now I'm focused on living up to it but its a pretty tall order to be honest.

Do you ever want to have a family of your own someday?

I'm not really the type you take home to mother.

Would anything change your mind on this issue and if so, what?

Well for the right lady I might take myself off the market but honestly its not likely.

What type of person would be your ideal mate?

I prefer not to keep myself so limited but i suppose the key element is a sense of fun and adventure. Looks certainly help though.

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, who and what are they like?

Many friends though none close really.

What is the history of their relationship(s) with you?

Well I don't have many close friends but I do have many friends that owe me a favor or two and vice versa around the world and the city.

Do you currently have a best friend whom you would protect with your reputation or your life?

Well my reputation is tarnished enough of my own doing that theres little more I could do to it in anothers name and my life is as far as I can tell fairly certain to continue regardless. That said I don't really have any friends that close though push come to shove Donna and Rebecca both can call on me if they lack the ability to deal with a situation on their own.

If so, who are they and what caused you to feel so close to them? What would have to happen for you to end this relationship?

Well as I said they are family and I am fond of Donna, Rebecca reminds me of her mother and that wins her extra points. There is no real ending it and most anything they could do to me they hav had ample reason to so I couldn't really blame them.

Do you have any bitter enemies?

Most of my enemies are enemies mainly out of bitterness. But no true nemesis.

If so, who are they, what are they like, and what is the history of their feud with you?

During the cold war I earned the enemity of many of my opposites on the soviet side some have taken up criminal activities since the fall and while not actively seeking me out certainly would see my inconvienence as a bonus to their antics.

Have you defeated them before?

Its really gone both ways though rarely do we face off directly.

How might these enemies seek to discomfit you in the future?

Well if the kidnapping of a celebrity is called for me and mine woudl be top of the list, and they certainly would be willing to frame me for things should it aid their cause.

Which person(s) or group(s) are you most loyal to?

Contrary to popular belief the USA then my family the City of Freedom and the world at large really though that isn't a very specific group. If I was a member of any secret societies I don't think I'd tell you here though I do maintain a membership in the North Bay Yacht Club as well as the Sons of Freedom.

Who is your most trusted ally?

The downside of the solo act is lack of backup.

Who do you trust, in general?

My family most others I take with a grain of salt.

Who do you despise and why?

Well the usual sorts really murderers despots and tyrants are right out, psychopaths I'm not to fond of either.

Name seven things you hate in others.

Hipocrisy, intolerance, abuse of power, cruelty, willful ignorance, greed, and condoning through action or inaction the others.

Is your image consistent?

Not really, I've been too many things in my life to be fully consistant however the predominat modern view is fairly consistant.

Do you deliberately present yourself differently in different situations, and how?

I present myself as the situation dictates, for society luncheons I wil behaive much differently than for a club opening.

What would you die for?

Best guess I can't so kinda a moot point but I have died fro country and cause before and would again, I woudl as well to defend innocents or my family if it woudl be more help than my life. But being seemingly immortal tends to leave one with a certain laissez faire attitude about death.

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?

Well physicaly the near desintegration at the hands of an omegadrone takes the case but I have had worse wounds to my pride and psyche at the hands of enemies and some ex-friends ofver the years. Nothing is so cruel as when love dies so they say.

What is your general reaction to an attractive member of the opposite sex who lets you know they are available?

Same as a member of the same, take appropriate precausions but let what unfolds unfold. A gentle men doesn't discuss details and a knave keeps his techniques to himself.

How do you get along with others of the same adventuring class?

Frankly I always found the Atoms to be a bit on the campy side but they are good people.

Have you lost any loves?

Yes

How did you handle the situation (short & long term)?

It varies some I have mourned some I have reviled in the end I have come to appreciate what time I have had with them.

Who would miss you should you go missing?

The world. Well perhaps I am not so grand a piece int eh grand puzzle but my abscences are usually noted quickly on slow news days. On a more personal level I have a fairly busy schedual that would be disrupted who or whatever was next would be the likely first to take note.

How close are you to your adventuring companions?

Well I have yet to form the New Jungle Patrol but I belive the family still holds the trademark.

What do they not know about you?

Whatever they read in the papers I suppose I woudl hope to asuage whatever fears tha leaves them with.

Are you a member of any house, guild, organization, or church? What is your level of involvement?

Well I have a hereditary seat on the board at Danger Industries but I rarely use it except to bother Rebecca, other than that no not really.

Personality & Beliefs

Do you, or did you, have any role models?

My father and Rex are both examples I feel are worth trying to live up to.

Do you have any heroes or idols, either contemporary or from legend?

Well I can say that I held my father in some degree of heroe worship in my youth as an older and wiser man I find that heroes realy are just people who do the right thing even when its hard.

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?

Well may father is only human as are many heroes even those with powers. It is hard to recognize human frailties of character especially among those who lack human frailties of body but they are often there none the less aand it is a cold surprise to discover it.

When did you decide to become an adventurer?

When have I not been one? Fate decided when i was born a Danger.

Why have you chosen to risk your life as a career?

See above comentary about foolish immortality antics.

What do you expect to get out of being an adventurer? What, if anything, would make you stop adventuring?

I hope to help honestly. there are to many of skill and ability who stand by when they should step up and do something. its a lesson hard learned by me and not one anyone likes to hear from a venerabl degenerate such as myself but it is truth.

Do you have any dreams or ambitions? If not, why?

I dream of truely making a differance, beyond that the fame and adulation are certainly nice.

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?

I would like to be established among the many heroes of freedom as an equal and to have broken down my image as wastrel.

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?

Wel that image is 60 years in the making realistically 20 to break it down is more likely.

If these goals seem at odds with each other, or with your dreams, how do you reconcile the differences?

They are infact reflections of one another.

Do you have any great rational or irrational fears or phobias? If so, what are the origins of, or reasons behind them?

Not really I've seen too much to really be frightened by the mundane or supernatural at this point. However given my state I am horrified at the possibilities or perpetually dieing, as in space or a volcano or some such.

How do you react when this fear manifests itself?

I avoid such situatoin whenever possible which is most of the time.

What are your attitudes regarding material wealth?

Is fun, but not really all its craccked up to be, basic aneeds taken care of or 3 ferrais in the garage either way you can't really complain.

Are you miserly with your share of the wealth, or do you spend it freely?

I spend freely, its not like you can take it with you and even with my forseeable lifespan I'm unlikely to run out money begets money in our world today and as soon as that stops money ahs lost all meaning.

Do you see wealth as a mark of success, or just as a means to an end?

Its a form of success but it certainly isn't my full definition.

How do you generally treat others?

Well if they're polite, if not I return the favor.

Do you trust easily (perhaps too easily) or not?

Not by a longshot

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)?

I'm gonna have to say extroverted though I do need some private time occasionally.

Are you a humble soul or blusteringly proud?

Its warented pride but pride none the less.

What habits do you find most annoying in friends?

Trying to pay for dinner when clearly I invited them to join me.

What are your most annoying habits?

depends who you ask, some say insisting on always paying, my fatehr usually complains most roundly about my Libertine tendancies.

Is there any race, creed, alignment, religion, class, profession, political viewpoint, or the like against which you are strongly prejudiced, and why?

Stongly no, though I do admit to a certain satisfaction at the failure of the Soviets.

What is your favourite food?

I admit a certian penchant for fresh lobster though really I go for whatever is seasonal and fresh.

What is your favourite drink?

Martini, dry. And do it right thats gin that has been walked though a room with vermouth in it. Vodka martinis are an abomination.

What is your favourite treat (desert)?

usually a brandy or perhaps a good desert wine if one is available

Do you favour a particular cuisine?

I'm a seafood fan but really have fairly expansive tastes as I didn't wan tot starve while abroad

Do you savor the tastes when eating or "wolf down" your food?

Savor it.

Do you like food mild or heavily spiced?

depends on the quality of the core, if its a high quality main ingrediant let it shine through if not well spice away.

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?

Not hat are considered foodstuffs in this country thankfully.

What are your favourite colour(s)?

red and gold

Is there any colour that you dislike?

Khaki, over exposure as a youth has left me with a definite distaste.

Do you have a favourite (or hated) song, type of music, or instrument?

I like musi which for the uneducated otu there requires more than three chords.

If you have a favourite scent, what is it?

I like cinnemon quite alot actually.

What is your favourite type of animal?

Not really an animal kind of person though I had a pet monkey as a child.

Are you allergic to any kinds of animals?

Not that I have yet encountered so I tend to assume no.

Is there anything that enrages you?

Rage is the tool of your enemy one of the early lessons I learned when traveling was that the level head will win the day.

Is there anything which embarrasses you?

Not really, though I have been known to blush when my lover of the hour gets too detailed with my technique.

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?

Creature comforts though I am more than capeable of pitching a tent.

Do you have a patron deity?

No

Are you devout or impious?

oh quite impious, definately have a space reserved for me down below.

Do you actively worship and proselytize or do you simply pay lip service?

Neither as I follow no major religion it would be disrespectfull to ape piety I lack.

What lengths would you go to defend your faith?

I wouldn't

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?

I've seen faith as an excuse for cruelty to many times to really buy into it any longer.

Do you belong to a dominant church, or an independent church, cult, or sect (and is the group accepted, frowned upon, or considered heretics)?

No

Will you kill?

Not if there is another way, people are all to willing to take the easy way but tehre is far more reward for justive than vengeance.

When did you decide (or learn) that you would?

After I finished my work with the govenment I determined that this was not the way to win a war cold or hot.

When do you consider it okay to kill (under what circumstances)?

When they give you no choice.

When do you consider it wrong to kill (under what circumstances)?

In most every circumstance.

What would you do if someone else attempted to (or successfully did) kill under your "wrong" circumstances, what would be your reaction?

Try and see them brought to justice.

What if it were your enemy?

Make that swiftly bring them to justice

What if it were your friend?

Have them explain themselves and why I should still call them friend

What if the opponent were not in control of their own actions (under duress, charmed, dominated, possessed)?

Well then it truely is the fault of the controler and I would help the controlee to cope with what they have done. Killing changes you and they will need a hand to recover.

What would you do if something were stolen from you?

depends on of what value stuff is generally replaceable. If it carried sentimental values I would find it and et it back.

What would you do if you were badly insulted publicly?

Insult them worse back. I don't lose at this at least.

What would you do if a good friend or relative were killed by means other than natural death?

See justice done and that those left behind are taken care of and given comfort.

What is the one task you would absolutely refuse to do?

There are many truthfully I try and live a moral life.

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?

I have seen horendous crimes and attrocities but those perpetraited on children strike me the hardest.

How do you feel about government (rulers) in general? Why do you feel that way?

They are as flawed as ony other if nto more so it is the duty of every citezen of a free nation to observe and critisize government that goes to far.

Do you support the current government of your homeland?

I do

If so, how far are you willing to go to defend the government? If not, do you actively oppose it?

I have served in war and peace for the defence of this nation and its ideals

What form of government do you believe is the best (democracy, monarchy, anarchy, aristocratic rule, oligarchy, matriarchy) and why?

Democracy anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something.

Do you have any unusual habits or dominant personality traits that are evident to others?

I tend to be more flip the greater the danger

If so, describe them and how you acquired them, as well as when they might be more noticeable and what causes them.

Its really a mechanism to control my fear if I mock the object of my fear it relives some of its fearfulness.

Do you have any unusual or nervous mannerisms, such as when talking, thinking, afraid, under stress, or when embarrassed?

not unless I want to.

What is your most treasured possession?

I have my god fathers flight jacket, a gift from his family at his death.

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what 5 things would you do in those remaining hours?

I have lived a full life tehre is little that I could do in 24 hours that I have not done I would likely use the time to set my affairs in order see to the will and let my loved ones know how important they are.

Career & Training

Where and how were you educated?

School of hard knocks. Well first by my father in the field then later at some of the finest private schools in freedom. secondary education was in the military.

Who trained you in your adventuring class(es)?

Its been a long journy with many teacher to get where I am at.

What was your relationship with your teacher(s)/mentor(s)?

I was usually a poor student that put in minimal effort.

Is this person or institution still in existence?

Some yes others no.

Were you a prize student or did you just barely pass?

I got by msotly on luck and charm.

Look at your skills. How did you acquire them (especially the unusual ones)?

I'm well traveled and they have been learned mostly to aid in such travels.

Have you ever done anything else for a living?

Yes many things I enjoyed my time as a stage magician but it was not to last.

How do you function in combat (maneuvers, weaknesses)?

I mostly use trikery and avoidance. I have learned many forms of martial arts ad will use them as needed but tend to rely on fients and tricks to get the upper hand.

Have you ever received any awards or honours?

Many though several of them are for clasified acts.

Is there anything that you don't currently know how to do that you wish you could?

Nope

Are you envious of others who can do such things in a good-natured way or are you sullen and morose about it?

I envy those with more skill in a given area but not ina meanspirited fashion.

Lifestyle & Hobbies

When not adventuring, what is your normal daily routine?

Don't have one every day is a new day

How do you feel and react when this routine is interrupted for some reason?

Glad to have something new I hate being bored.

What are your hobbies when you are not adventuring or training?

I enjoy galas and try to make time for charity events around the city.

What do you do for relaxation? What things do you do for enjoyment? What interests do you have?

I am always up for relaxing with a lovely companion and enjoy sailing weather and time permiting. I take in the theatre regularly as well.

How do you normally dress when not in your adventuring gear?

I dress to the occasion.

What do you normally wear in bed at home?

Nothing

What do you normally wear in bed while adventuring?

All to often the same thing as when awake, one of the less endearing traits of the lifestyle.

Do you wear any identifiable jewelry?

I have my class ring, class of '43.

Where do you normally put your weapons, magic items, or other valuables when you are sleeping?

In my safe? I don't usually cary most valuables with me anyway.

What morning or evening routines do you normally have?

I try and get to the gym first thing in the morning and usually act as escourt for my date in the eavening perhaps manage a night cap.

Do these change when you are adventuring?

Not if I can help it though the gym visit usually has to be cut.

Travel: how do you get around locally?

I drive mostly but occasionally hire a limo service for big events and for emergencies I will use a heliocopter.

Do you have a Last Will and Testament?

Yes

What does it say?

Most of the valuable go to auction for charity others go Danger Industries for safekeeping, The sentimentla Items are spread through out my friends and family though I often retune To whom what item will go.

Miscellaneous

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?

Living Well

What kind of threat do you present to the public?

an insideous one we have seent he damage couruption can reap in our society and I am well equiped

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?

Well if its putting it sefl back together its probably me.

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

Relax and smell the flowers you have all the time in the world put it to good use don't waste tiem on things you cna't fix, keep focused.

Editors note: Current litigation may render this interview non-exclusive pending out come of CS100476 Freedom Ledger v. Daily Word

Ace Danger stirring the scene on his return to freedom. Well known for his extravagent gestures he looks to be trying to top himself once again. A massive celebration of Freedoms Heroes being held at the swanky plaza hotel grand ballroom has been leaked to the Word by a confidential source. Oh but to be a fly on the wall for that night. Invatations have arrived or been delivered to luminaries like The Emissary and other Freedom Leaugers to virtual unknowns patroling the fens. What do they all have in common? They fight the good fight for Freedom and its citizens. Mr. Danger was unreachable for comment but the Plaza has confirmed that the grand ballroom and several adjioning smaller rooms have been rented for a private engagement.

• 2 months later...