The Trial of Captain Knievel!

Following the events of this thread, Captain Knievel's long reign of terror was ended and he has been arrested. His trial shall be on March 25th (a Wednesday).

Obviously, Captain Knievel will be in it.

Arrowhawk, Dark Star, and Dr. Archeville would probably be in it -- they did stop the man, so even if they're not preset as witnesses or such, they could still be hanging around to make sure it all goes well. (Doc will definitely be there, but I can't speak for Arrowhawk or Dark Star.)

Malice might be present, either in civilian disguise or in armor, to break his pseudo-ally out. Or to laugh at him for being so careless. (The trial is happening four days before Malice's house asplodes.)

I'd be fine with handling up to six characters (well, seven, including Doc), so who else wants in?

Eric will be there, though probably not to bust him out. Eric attends the trial under the guise of worry for the Doc's well being, both because he is an investment and a fellow scientist. Although observering the wheels of justice (possibly to gain insight into his own inevitable trial), Eric/Malice is there predominantely to laugh at the Captain. If however, the Captain tries to escape, and looks like he just might succeed, Eric will dash out of the room (like an good civillian should ;)) and grab a quick change in attire.

Although she only ever tried a single case, Elena Guerrero is still technically a licensed attorney. She sometimes works as a "legal consultant," advising lawyers on things like witness examination and jury selection. In reality, she uses her psychic powers to ascertain guilt or innocence, and to prevent the justice system from being subverted with corruption. She'll offer her services to the Freedom City District Attorney's office on this case. And she'll do it for free.

We were talking about a joint thread. But decided that this is as good a place as any for the two to meet. Our goals are both anarchy related, so maybe the vestige wants me to help him bring back atlantis, or at the very least he needs help bringing down the established order of supers.