A very large boom

Geez3r

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The IC thread says this is happening on a Sunday morning. Is that "nightclubs still operating" Sunday morning, or "people-are-at-church" Sunday morning?

It started as the former, but after so much time spent gathering information and trawling through sewers... people are probably heading off to church, although I confess I don't know exactly how early people tend to go to church.

Also, it occurs to us that Malice/Eric may be losing more than his HQ: when the smoke clears and they trace Malice's tech to Darts, Inc, Eric may be out of a job (and thus lose some of his Benefits).

(And it puts Doc into a bit of hot water, since almost a year prior he'd made a deal with Eric's company.)

Not to mention the fact that this could mean the end of Malice's secret identity.

I think Malice may now hold the record for largest amount of VP due to complications.

Let's check the list shall we:

Lost house, lost HQ, lost secret ID, lost years of research, lost main ammo supply, lost most of his Benefits, gains a rather sour reputation (even more so than the old one), alerts the Freedom League to his presence, alerts the cops to his presence, lost his tenious grip on sanity, and, depending on the results of the explosion, lost limb(s)

Probably got the record if half of those count. :o

If Thunder were awake (9:30-10 AM, she'd be getting up and watching morning TV), she'd be all over racing to the scene to help. She'd be a bit late to the party, though, as she can only move at the speed of motorcycle or kung fu semi-flight.

ETA: 100th post! Woohoo! :)