Party Down

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the list so far is as follows.

Jack Ferretti - snuck in

Pompadour - Has a good agent :)

Grimalkin - Invited (given events of the SOE thread I'm guessing she'll get the invite in costume)

Emissary - Invite goes to the embassy of course.

Thunderstanding - Invite sent to her residence

Geckoman - guest of one of the Clairmont teachers, Wander too if she wants in?

Dark Star - Probably invited in costume while on patrol

Phantom - Invited in costume

Scarab? - Either invited while patrolling or through Sophia Cruz whichever works better for you.

Vestige crashing the party? Or wanting back-up?

Gonna try and get this started this week if you have any specific ideas on how you want to be invited or don't like what I suggested above feel free to PM me about it.

Or a quartet of goons in power armor fly in and shoot the place up...

If the last one does occur it barely fails to qualify as a quadrupole suicide case, only because heroes tend to be good at less-than-lethal force.

In any case I do believe Mongrel Angel would love to attend, probably mainly because hero types have a tendency to range from just good-looking to outright hot, which fails to adequately describe Divine. ;) Moreover she doesn't actually bother with a secret identity so contacting her shouldn't be any real problem.

I can also see her dragging along her eighty years old landlord on the pretext of getting him some kind of a social life. 8-)

After reading just a few of the opening posts in this thread, I would like to suggest something.

If you are having a party for 'legacy based heroes' you may want to consider inviting Lancer, the tier 1 NPC I came up with. His family has been in the hero business for quite some time. He is only PL6, but he may be cool to stick in there as an accessory

Well the assumption is that a fair number of NPC heroes will be invited and present as well. I think I'm just gonna kick it off with the who has signed up so far and leave it as an open thread. Its given me a fair idea of the kind of interest shown thus far.

So the thread has started. I'm willing to just leave it open at this point so head over to midtown to join in the fun.

Legit entry is possible for any hero who has been active or anyone who can get in as a guest of such a hero. Known villians will be stopped, likely with force as the hall is filling with assorted heroes, make sure to explain how your getting in if you're not an active hero who would have an invite (Guest, sneaking, assaulting).

If any villians plan on crashing the party not so sneakily (Vestige I'm looking at you :)) Let me know ahead of time cus I believe we have to get a ref involved if we head into PvP.

Mostly due to my own confusion. I say Plaza as in the Plaza Hotel a generic fancy shmancy hotel that I figured would be in midtown. I wasn't even thinking of Pyramid Plaxa or the hotel there. I suppose it could be in the Pyramid Plaza hotel ballroom but that woudl require a mod to move the thread which I'm fine with too. For all the detail on some stuff the geography of freedom is a little sparse actually.