The Clown Exterminator - DrBalloon - PL10 Villain

What does the [Con] mean here?

Immunity to Constitution and Fortitude effects (from having Immunity 30 and no Con score).

The problem there is if I pass out from some attack, they become instantly cured of an infection?

Exactly. You are looking for a way to finagle the power so that it can’t ever be undone by buying extras and immunities to shut off any way to combat the virus (continuous, innate, permanent, immune to trait effects, etc.). That’s just never going to fly with me. Possession is designed (and priced) so that if you or the host get knocked unconscious or killed, your body reappears in the nearest available space.

And does normal nightly sleep make a possessor go to sleep too?

I’d say it’s the other way around. When you (the possessor) go to sleep, so does the victim. If you never go to sleep, the victim would start suffering from sleep deprivation.

What does the [Con] mean here?

Immunity to Constitution and Fortitude effects (from having Immunity 30 and no Con score).

The problem there is if I pass out from some attack, they become instantly cured of an infection?

Exactly. You are looking for a way to finagle the power so that it can’t ever be undone by buying extras and immunities to shut off any way to combat the virus (continuous, innate, permanent, immune to trait effects, etc.). That’s just never going to fly with me. Possession is designed (and priced) so that if you or the host get knocked unconscious or killed, your body reappears in the nearest available space.

And does normal nightly sleep make a possessor go to sleep too?

I’d say it’s the other way around. When you (the possessor) go to sleep, so does the victim. If you never go to sleep, the victim would start suffering from sleep deprivation.

• 5 weeks later...