Sign in to follow this  
Avenger Assembled

All Ways of Contending (OOC)

Reminder of the sensors Doc's house has:

acute analytical extended 2 radius ranged tracking detect energy [radio sense]

acute analytical extended radius ranged detect mutant powers [radio sense]

plus regular visual cameras

What happened outside was weird. Make a Physical Sciences check to determine how well you figure it out. (I have faith that Doctor Archeville will actually pass the check; it's all in the details. :D )

Speaking out loud... to his house's computer systems, which activated the full sensors ;)

Doc has Skill Mastery for that skill, so Taking 10, he gets... a 37.

Outside, it appears that the bronze-clad individual in the sky appeared through a rift in the very fabric of the universe itself! The armored man outside is a visitor from another universe; a universe never visited by the Freedom League or Daedalus. Its vibrational energies are not in Archeville's database. The man outside is wearing Greekish armor, but it is clearly not any suit of Daedalus'. It doesn't look like science.

Uh...figured I'd let Doc do his thing first. It's like his anti-nemisis just knocked on his door. ;)

Configuring Gadgets for

Communication 2 (100 feet, radio/gravitic pulse; PF: Subtle) [3pp]

Communication 2 (100 feet, audio/'directed loudspeaker') [2pp]

Though it's not yet been added to his sheet, I would think Doc could -- given his Wealth and background -- have a Commlink (Super-Senses/radio) as 'free' Equipment, so he can hear radio transmissions.

Note: Despite being in his early 30s, Archeville's Half-Immunity to Aging makes him look to be in his early 20s.

Indeed it does. Good thing Odysseus is crafty. ;) Say, did Doctor Archeville miss Odysseus introducing himself, or does he not believe his tricky words?

I have to say...playing someone who ISN'T paranoid and is naive/innocent is so much harder...

Sign in to follow this