Transform (A power in disguise)

Character X (ooh, there's a name) has Transform 10 (inanimate, Continous). He can transform a thousand pounds of any inanimate matter in any other inanimate matter. He's a big gun, not great at doing anything else, and can only do direct damage by using his Create Object AP and dropping solidified air on people's heads.

That's not exactly what I meant when I asked for more info. :P What sort of character is this? Who/what/why is he? If it's someone who's kinda respectful and reserved, it would probably be allowed (with the caveat that any Devices he transforms will be back to normal after that thread ends). If he's more like, say, an alcoholic teen with severe mental problems, then probably not.

But I was going to use an anime pic and everything... :twisted:

Well, the character is a stranded time-traveler from the Freedom Legion, an homage to LOSH's Element Lad. He's my love letter to the High Silver Age, the way Avenger is my love letter to the late Bronze Age. ;)

(He talks like this! And wonders why everyone in the past mumbles so much!)

Yes, well, I am aware that I should not play a character who constantly plays psychotic pranks on his classmates in the name of good sportsmanship. :D But once might be fun, just as a way of learning to adapt to the local culture. "Wait, you mean you don't enjoy being tricked into traveling back in time to the dinosaur era in order to get your hands on a single sliver of Serpent People gold? Oh." :(