Christmas Decorations?

Barnum

So . . . for those of you who celebrate and decorate for Christmas, when do you start decorating? I would decorate for Christmas on the first cold day if I could. :D But I usually try to contain my enthusiasm until at least the first weekend in December. We're going this Saturday to get our Christmas tree. The rest of the decorations will go up soon after (same day, if I have my way).

I know Cos mentioned in the chat the he was about to start decorating.

What about you?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So . . . for those of you who celebrate and decorate for Christmas, when do you start decorating? I would decorate for Christmas on the first cold day if I could. :D But I usually try to contain my enthusiasm until at least the first weekend in December. We're going this Saturday to get our Christmas tree. The rest of the decorations will go up soon after (same day, if I have my way).

What about you?

What about you?