Three Days of The Gecko [OOC] (Closed)

N/A

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Geckoman has about 2 rounds before someone drinks the tainted cola. The 3 vendors are moving in 3 different directions, getting farther from each other all the time. With Swinging and/or Acrobatics tricks, he can probably close into melee with two of them in time, but the 3rd will be too far away for that. Some Surging will probably be in order.

I'm gonna rule that a simple Free Action to talk isn't gonna be enough for that. You'll have to take a Standard Action to Bluff him (or a Move Action at -5). Or a Standard Action to knock his drinks over. One of the two.

The rest sound fine.

Did you mean to imply that you were throwing smoke bombs at both of the other vendors?

That works. I did say 2 rounds. A kid in tights swinging out of the air next to him tossing smoke bombs around is going to at least get his attention.

I know area attacks are usually auto-hit, but in this case, I want you to make me a ranged attack roll for each smoke bomb. DC17. That includes a -2 circumstance penalty for moving targets, and range penalties - they're out at the edge of your throwing range.

Have a Hero Point for being jerked around by the GM. And next round, don't forget that the drinks are poisoned at the source. You've got 5 targets - 3 mobile vendors, 1 stand, and 1 suspect.

Technically, you'll spend one of your older HPs, since you can't spend the one you just got on the very setback that earned you the HP in the first place. But I'm being needlessly pedantic. (No, you can't have another HP for that.)

Technically, you'll spend one of your older HPs, since you can't spend the one you just got on the very setback that earned you the HP in the first place. But I'm being needlessly pedantic. (No, you can't have another HP for that.)

Quiet, you. Or you'll feel the wrath of the GECKOFIST

EDIT: To keep track, I'm at 1 HP. Gimme more.

• 2 weeks later...

He grabbed the hot dog. Does he do anything with the soda cup?

Investigate isn't an untrained skill. It's a DC15 check to properly collect and store evidence. If you burn a HP for Beginners Luck, the +5 ranks will let you take 10 and pass the check. If you don't, you automatically fail, and any subsequent Investigate checks to analyze the evidence you tampered with will suffer a -4 penalty.