Three Days of The Gecko [OOC] (Closed)

N/A

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Give me an Investigate check and a Search check, unskilled if necessary, to determine what (if any) significant information Geckoman learns about the crime scene.

Yes, I know Investigate doesn't normally allow for unskilled rolls. I'm taking liberties.

I'll take your Hero Point for temporary use of the "Interpose" feat. Then I'll give it right back to you for an act of impressive and genre-appropriate heroism completely lacking in self-preservation.

Make a DC20 Fortitude Save.

Failed by 15 exactly. Gecko-Boy is Dying and effectively Unconscious. However, Raven has Jack of All Trades and a WIS modifier of +5, so she can Take 10 on a Medicine check for an effective score of DC15, just enough to Stabilize him. And with his Regeneration, he'll recover fairly quickly.

EDIT: She can also Revive him. So he's no longer Dying or Unconscious, just Staggered and Disabled.

Disabled recovery check [DC 10] (1d20+1=3)

Dammit, let's just make a series of them and determine how fast it is by that... (1d20+1=7, 1d20+1=14, 1d20+1=7, 1d20+1=5, 1d20+1=9)

... Gaaaaah. So he takes three hours to stop being Disabled.

RECOVER NOW (1d20+1=20, 1d20+1=20, 1d20+1=9, 1d20+1=4, 1d20+1=4)

And 80 minutes to stop being Staggered. So... 4 hours, 20 minutes until he's good as new, and I avoid having to explain to his parents why he's so beat up!

• 2 weeks later...