Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

Halloween Party (OOC)

Ta-da!

I'll post here tonight. I'm kinda stretched at the moment, so I'm not sure if I can post every day here, but I'll try.

Ta-da!

I'll post here tonight. I'm kinda stretched at the moment, so I'm not sure if I can post every day here, but I'll try.

Ta-da!

No worries, I don't really expect this to go too terribly long. Just figured not cuttering the guy bonding at Freedom Hall would be best :D

No worries, I don't really expect this to go too terribly long. Just figured not cuttering the guy bonding at Freedom Hall would be best :D

We're in. I'm still following your lead. If you want anything in particular out of Cory (such as a reason to break up with him), let me know.

We're in. I'm still following your lead. If you want anything in particular out of Cory (such as a reason to break up with him), let me know.

I'm going to have to call it quits here. My to-do list has gotten too long as the end of the year approaches. Sorry. Feel free to make a final post wrapping things up, or recruit another player to run Cory.

It was fun!

I'm going to have to call it quits here. My to-do list has gotten too long as the end of the year approaches. Sorry. Feel free to make a final post wrapping things up, or recruit another player to run Cory.

It was fun!

It was fun!

Sign in to follow this