Placement Tests for Villains

MBCE

I've noticed that a lot of people in the Claremont area have been interested in the placement tests threads. I was wondering if the villains of Freedom would be interested in the same kind of threads?

Basically, they would occur at the Arena, where they would be given five stages to show off their abilities. For the most part, the rolls and results are handled by the player, I would simply give the set up on what was being tested and set the conditions.

For a good example of this style of thread, check this thread.

Anyone interested, throw your name here and I'll try to get you started after the holidays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad you enjoyed it.

And for all those other villains looking for a thread to play in, a place to show off your powers without having to find a partner, or even a villain looking to create a reason for upgrades, Drop a line here to get your own POWER CHECK thread.

Or you can PM me. :D

• 1 month later...

Malice has a Combat Simulator in his HQ. He could run one for himself, you'd just need a Ref to decide what the challenges are and set the assorted DCs. ;)

Not to mention that any villain can have a test done at the Arena. Legend, the watcher of the area, will put anyone through the tests.

... :? ... I thought of that, almost :oops:

I'd be up for either option honestly.

It's still your call. If you want it in HQ, you have to start up a thread, PM a Ref and let them know when you're ready for them to jump in.

If you want it at the Arena, let us know and we can get you started on one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Everyone else has been doing it, so I kind of want to jump on the band wagon also.

Anyone want to run a power check thread for Captain Knievel or Reaver if you judges are not too busy?

(Dr. A. preferably. I've seen what you did to Malice, and I kind of feel like you could challenge The Captain pretty well. Giving him a run for his money might help me think of what I need to upgrade for him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...