Other cities/countries/planets

Sandman XI

No, not especially unless you did some kind of multi dimensional thing. As we've told people when they wanted to do stuff like use the Unifier, Meta-4 is a separate setting and really iron agey by comparison.

Adapting the clique for use isn't really the same thing as using Meta-4 full out.

I was thinking about this today, too... it came up in Chat. Although I'm not entirely sure who all is active, it does seem to me that Freedom City is pretty saturated with Super Heroes and Super Teams... It sort of occurs to me that Boston is probably close enough that Supers could be based there without it really being an unrealistic commute, if someone wanted to be in Boston threads, as well as Freedom City Threads.

So can we make use of several other places outside Freedom City for our adventures? The character concept I had in mind for The Vestige would require the use of several fantastic dimensions of the mystical variety.

Isn't one of the hallmarks of Silver Age adventures the use of fantastic dimensions like the Realm of Chaos and others?

You can certainly make use of the other places on Freedom Earth and dimensions in its overall continuity (places from Worlds of Freedom, Book of Magic, etc. etc.) and such. We've done that a ton in the lands beyond forum. Velocity has gone on a world tour, people have gone into space, etc.

The thornier issue is when people want to use locations from say, meta-4 or something like that.