Looking Down on Creation (OOC)

Heritage

As silly as this might sound, I've submitted a request to change Rook's background to make her Scottish; I can't 'hear' the character's voice if I can't do the accent, which makes writing her dialogue very difficult for me. I know, frickin' prima donnas... ;)

If approved, it will only take a few slight edits to adjust the thread, and writing Rook should become a lot easier.

Alright, I have to admit I'm kinda stumped where to take this now guys, major lack of planning, I'll admit. I think something external has to happen, like a fire alarm going off or a car blowing up or something, to get us going in a very different direction. Any ideas?

you could do something simple (so Markk doesn't have to). simple things like fires in a highrise or maybe something similar with a construction site? (fire is more trouble for DS than falling junk which is why I thought of it first) Or if you wanted something combatitive, could do your standard bank heist gone wrong & now have hostages. All easy to do.

I'd volunteer to run it but I'm kind of in hell RL and creative capacity to fried for the next week or two. After that, I'm willing.

Ok, I figured out the problem: I really shouldn't play cool, cosmic type characters, because overall they don't interest me to play. Other people play them well, and god bless 'em for it, but that's not me. Sorry to disappoint folks, but I've gotten to the point in my life that I'm finally starting to figure out what I'm good at, and what I'm poor at, and I try not to waste my or anyone else's time with the poor stuff.

This means that Grim will become my PL10 once I hit gold, and I will introduce Lt Colby as my new PL6, converting White Rook into an NPC, unsure of which tier. We can quietly end this thread without having to go to a major conflict situation.

Ok, somehow completely missed the other posts folks made before I did my last one, so now I feel bad :(

Not sure what to do now; do people want to keep this going for a bit longer, and actually have something cool happen? I can put Colby on hold for a while, I'm not in any hurry, really.

• 1 month later...