Character Edits, v4

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, why is PL 10 Grim's Toughness now lower than 8? It looks like there might have been an error on the old sheet before (when she had an Tough save of 8 in the past), but doesn't Con bonus (+2) + Defensive Roll 4 + Protection 2 = Toughness 8 now?

*Borrows Doc's Neuralyzer*

8-)

*Flashes Neuralyzer*

Thank you for participating in our drill. Had this been an actual emergency, y'all would have been *eaten*. 'Cause you don't listen! You're ignorant! How's a man gonna come crashin' through the back of a subway win - that's the problem with all y'all New Yorkers! "Oh no, we've seen it all!" "Oh no, a 600 foot worm, save us Mr. Blackman!" I ask you nicely to move forward to the next car, y'all just sit there like...

*Flashes Neuralyzer again*

The City of New York would like to thank you for participating in our drill. Hopefully you enjoyed our smaller, more energy-efficient subway cars. Watch your step, you all have a nice evening.

(Guess who just got done watching MIB 2)

I took a look at The Scarab's ESP AltPower, and realized it's using 1PP less than its allowance. So I'd like to change that, by bumping the Rapid feat from rank 3 (x1,000) to rank 4 (x10,000). This will bring its total cost from 1(31)PP to 1(32)PP. This won't actually cost any power points.

Rapidly updated by Doc.

Captain:

Okay I looked over Captain Knievel's sheet and would like to point out one of Geez3r's horrible horrible glaring errors :P

His equipment feats are gone (that's good!) But his box that shows what equipment he has is still there (that's bad!)

I would also like to make this tiny edit to his sheet:

This:

Speed 2

Leaping 2

Should be changed to this:

Speed 3

AP: Leaping 3

Same point cost and everything. I just realize I could be more efficient since he never actually uses these powers both at the same time.

Also, Slap this new picture on there for me, woudja?

Knievel.jpg

(Courtesy of Blink, THANKS BLINK! :clap: )

All Glory to The Hoff!

Breakdown:

Okay I looked over Breakdown's sheet and would like to point out one of Geez3r's horrible horrible glaring errors :P

This:

Toughness: +7 (+1 Con, +6 Force Field)

Should actually read this:

Toughness: +6 (+1 Con, +5 Force Field)

The first thing would break caps :rules: :shame:

The rest looks pretty spiffy, Thanks Geez

If Breakdown wasn't so complicated, we wouldn't have these problems. -Doc

Eddie:

Please change:

I Wonder What's Playing: Unless otherwise explicitly stated, roll a die to determine which form Breakdown begins combat in. (If there are a disproportionate number of forms, select which ones have numerical priority) - 4 forms: 25% chance each.

To:

I Wonder What's Playing: Unless otherwise explicitly stated, roll a die to determine which form Breakdown begins combat in. (If there are a disproportionate number of forms, select which ones have numerical priority) - 5 forms: 20% chance each.

And I have decided what I want to do with that last power point I saved:

Bluff 3 ranks

Diplomacy 1 rank

[total 1pp]

Thanks!

Breakdown: (Please add the following)

Complication:

Phobia: Bugs crawling into his ears (Especially while wearing ear-buds)

A simple dislike isn't enough to be a Complication. It needs to be on the level of, say, Storm's aversion to enclosed spaces. And it'd need to be broader -- "bugs in ears" is too narrow. "Bugs" or "anything in his ears (except earbuds)" would be more appropriate.

That'd be better, provided you remember to play him as being very paranoid about anything getting near his ears.

Also,

Eeep... I hate to bring this up, but Sonic Conrol needs to be added to Breakdown's character sheet. (At your leisure, thanks!)

Where? It's already listed under his Dance Form.

Ok I would liek to request that this be added to my characters Powers and Tactics section:

The primary experiment performed on Ronin was one designed, to distill and transfer the experiences of other people to a different person. Ronin's memory network has been overlaid with the memories and experiences of a host of different operatives, to create a soldier that is literally "ready for anything".

Updated by Doc.

I must apologize for constantly spamming this thread, but I would like something else added to breakdown.

I noticed that the powers/tactics section lacks a description for his newly added Dance form. When I created the character I created a description for all the forms. And truly, Breakdowns approval was at one point contingent on my descriptions of these forms. I know how you all love flavor text, so I would like to add the following description to Breakdown's Powers/Tactics section.

Eddie has learned to adopt a unique group of powers while listening to Dance music. "So you want to know one thing that bugs me? Everytime you are on the dance floor and you try to find someone, they never seem to be in the place you thought they were. It's like they just move around and you can never pin them down. Annoying, right? Yea, I learned how to do that. Oh and you know what else I can do now? I can totally understand all of those garbled lyrics that they have in Dance music. The other more boring thing that I have learned to do is to channel the thumping bass those songs usually feature. I am working on ways of projecting it outward to deafen people. I think I have it down too..."

If for some reason, The masked link above doesn't work or doesn't transfer over in a copy/pasta, use the link below. Moira pulled it from youtube for me because I was at work at the time so I hope it is the right one ;)

Music Video for "Calabria" by Enur - URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G​jpMXiWVwC0

This is a minor update. It really has no effect on the character's mechanics, so just take care of it whenever you are free. There is no rush ;)

Thanks, guys!

Edit: The links don't seem to be working AT ALL for me. Just do what you can, please :)

Edited by Ecalsneerg

Blame the fact that I have nothing better to do at work than to catch my own errors:

Breakdown's character sheet has a ton of errors.

Under the Powers section:

By my calculations...

JAZZ form is under budget by 3 pp

Please edit: Regeneration 5 (Bruised 1/Full Round Action, Staggered 4/Full Round Action) [5pp]

to read: Regeneration 7 (Bruised 2/Standard Action, Staggered 5/Standard Action) [7pp]

And please change: Emotion Control 6 (Flaws: Limited to Calm, Range/Ranged) [3pp]

To read: Emotion Control 6 (Flaws: Limited to Calm, Range/Ranged) PF: Subtle [4pp]

Dance Form

The Force Field power under Dance Form is incorrect. This results in the form being under budget by 1pp

Please edit: Force Field 5 [5pp]

To read: Force Field 6 [6pp]

I would also like to make the following edits to dance form:

Please change Sonic Control 6 [12pp] to Sonic Control 6 Flaws: Full round action [6pp]*

Please add: Emotion Control 6 Flaws: Limited to Love, Range/Ranged; PF: Subtle [4pp]**

Please add: Enhanced Feat: Distract (Perform: Dance) [1pp]***

Please add: Enhanced Skill: Diplomacy 4 [1pp]****

* To represent that he must concentrate hard on getting the bass to thump that loudly

**Because who doesn't want to join you on the dance floor?

***Ever get distracted by watching people move and groove? I know I have.

****This is to help convince people to join him on the dance floor.

Rock form is incorrect.

Enhanced Feats 5 (Dodge Focus 3, Fearless) [5pp] should cost [4pp]

To spend the last point Please Edit: Enhanced Fortitude 1 [1pp]

To Read Enhanced Fortitude 2 [2pp]

Ska form is over budget by 1pp

Please edit: Leaping 2 [2pp]

To read: Leaping 1 [1pp]

Under the Saves section:

Normal should read: Toughness: +0 (+0 Con, +0 other)

All others should read: Toughness: +6 (+0 Con, +6 other)

Okay, That should be all. Hopefully I didn't make any other mistakes when writing up this character.

I really apologize for all of these errors. This was a flagrant disregard for grammar school math on my part.

Edited, and will be off to smite the refs who let all that slip through

It's Gecko-update time!

Right, 1 pp more into Charisma, making his Charisma 20 (+5).

I'd also like to put 1 pp into his Fort save, for +3 (+1 Con, +2)

Finally, I was wondering if I could have the feat Challenge (Improved Taunt). It lets him Taunt as a move action with no -5 penalty.

For Hellion, I'd like to make a small thematic adjustment.

· Fiery Sword: Strike becomes Black Blade: Strike (make it more a black looking sword)

and Remove: (only for negative emotions; note this is an RP restriction not point limited) on the Emotion Control.

Thanks

Edited