Character Edits, v4

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seraph

Change

AP: Boost 10 (anyone trait at a time; Extra: Total Fade; Flaw: Side Effect 2/Paralyze 10 [Extra])

to

AP: Boost 12 (anyone trait at a time; Extra: Total Fade; Flaws: Action/Full, Unreliable [5 charges])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Boost 12[/b] (anyone trait at a time; [i]Extra[/i]: Total Fade; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action/Full, Unreliable [5 charges])

Done by Sandman XI

Juggling some points around, I'd like to drop all of Jack's 6 ranks in Diplomacy and 5 in Sleight of Hand, as well as a single point from Climb, freeing up 12 ranks, or 3 points. I'd then like to spend those three points on Beginner's Luck and Luck 2.

While I'm at it, could somebody change Midnight II's height to 6'1"? hes supposed to be pretty tall for his age, but I'm lousy at estimating heights in Imperial units, and made him closer to average by mistake.

Done by Sandman XI. Please put Midnight in your sig

Will do; I'd just been waiting until he was official in March.

Madcap

Please Add 4 Skill Ranks to Notice [1pp]

Please Add Danger Sense (vision) to Super-Senses (I can't believe I forgot to include that originally!) [1pp]

Can I change that to Danger Sense (mental)? It stems from his subconscious precognition, so affecting his vision in the present wouldn't affect that sense (thanks, Quote!).

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Can I change that to Danger Sense (mental)? It stems from his subconscious precognition, so affecting his vision in the present wouldn't affect that sense (thanks, Quote!).

Wait a second, your super-senses are in a device. A device that's already full. Do you want the Danger sense outside of the device?

Could I have the PL11 version of Mongrel moved the first page perhaps? Considering she's not in any threads at that PL anymore it doesn't really serve much purpose.

Then I would like the following added to Mongrel in any of the refs can find the time:

- 3 ranks of Knowledge: History

- 5 ranks of Gather Information

- Well Informed added to Feats

Justification: MA's been spending a fair bit of time reading up on the history of the world she's now in, I feel like actually giving her that knowledge mechanically. She's also started to tap into, and actively cultivate, contacts from her nearly two years in the city.

Relevant Code:

[b][u]Skills:[/u][/b] 68r = 17pp 

Bluff 8/16* (+13/+21) (*Supernaturally Attractive) [Skill Mastery]

Diplomacy 8/16** (+13/+21) (*Supernaturally Attractive) [Skill Mastery]

Disguise 0 (+5/+10*) (*Morph]

Intimidate 12 (+17*) [Skill Mastery]

Gather Information 5 (+10)

Knowledge: Arcane Lore 6 (+7)

Knowledge: History 3 (+4)

Knowledge: Theology & Philosophy 8 (+9)

Notice 8 (+10)

Sense Motive 10 (+12) [Skill Mastery]
[b][u]Feats:[/u][/b] 8p

All-out Attack

Dodge Focus 2

Luck 2

Power Attack

Skill Mastery [Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Sense Motive]

Well Informed
[u][b]Costs:[/b][/u] Abilities (42) + Combat (26) + Saves (12) + Skills (17) + Feats (08) + Powers (66) - Drawbacks (03) = 169/170pp

I'm keeping that last point back for the moment.

Done by Geez3r

Bump

Okay, got bored, gonna make edits for Atlas.

Some bookkeeping stuff first:

Please change his Weight line to the following: "50 - 200 - 2,500"

Please change his Height line to the following: "3ft. - 6ft. - 10ft"

Then please remove the Enemy, Mistaken Identity and Heavy Handed complications. Atlas no longer has human form so the local gangs are no threat to him, he's active enough now that people know who he is, and he's gotten control of his strength now.

Next, convert the 4 points of Enhanced Constitution into regular Constitution. It was just a hold over from buying off the Alt. Form.

Now, onto the actual point expenditures.

I'll spend 4 points to bump Growth up to Continuous Duration. I'll then convert the Innate PF into a Shrinking AP:

Then please add the title "Protean Might" to Atlas's Super-Strength array, and buy Morph 8 (any form) as a DAP in the array.

Ecalsneerg'd

Wait a second, your super-senses are in a device. A device that's already full. Do you want the Danger sense outside of the device?

I assumed he wanted it outside the devices, like all his other precognitive powers. Kakashi, let me know if I was mistaken.

Winged flight (meaning you can't fly if your wings are restrained) is is a 1pt drawback. If the wings are only ornamental and you can fly regardless it would be full cost.

Crap! I totally blanked on this. Yeah, they should be wings and qualify for the drawback. So that's Flight 1 with wings drawback, and costs 1 point, leaving me three to spend on something later.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Please replace the bottom half of Zephyr's sheet (the "crunchy bits") with this:

[b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] 6 + 10 + 4 + 10 + 0 + 4 = 34PP

Strength 16 (+3)

Dexterity 30/20 (+10/+5)

Constitution 14 (+2)

Intelligence 20 (+5)

Wisdom 10 (+0)

Charisma 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b] 12 + 12 = 24PP

Initiative +30/+5

Attack +6 Base, +12/+6 Melee

Damage +3 Unarmed, +4 Costume

Defense +12/+6 (+6 Base, +6/+0 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Grapple +22/+13

Knockback 1, 2 Costume

[b][u]Saving Throws[/u][/b] 2 + 0 + 4 = 6PP

Toughness +2, +4 Costume

Fortitude +4 (+2 CON, +2PP)

Reflex +13/+5 (+10/+5 DEX, +0PP, +3/+0 Enhanced)

Will +4 (+0 WIS, +4PP)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b] 32R = 8PP

Acrobat 0 (+10/+5)

Bluff 3 (+5)

Climb 0 (+10/+5)

Computers 1 (+6) (+2 Masterwork Computer, +2 Write Program = +8 or +10)

Craft (Any) 0 (+5)

Disable Device 0 (+5)

Drive 0 (+10/+5)

Escape 0 (+10/+5)

Investigate 0 (+5)

Knowledge (Any) 0 (+5)

Notice 5 (+5)

Perform (Singing) 8 (+10)

Perform (Stringed Instruments) 13 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Pilot 0 (+10/+5)

Search 0 (+5)

Sleight of Hand 0 (+10/+5)

Stealth 0 (+10/+5)

Swim 2 (+5)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b] 12PP

Accurate Attack

Acrobatic Bluff

Agile Climber

Defensive Attack

Equipment

Fearless

Grapple Finesse

Jack of All Trades

Setup

Skill Mastery (Acrobat, Perform [Stringed Instruments], Sleight of Hand, Stealth)

Teamwork 2

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b] 8 + 10 + 21 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 2 + 6 + 14 = 83PP

[b]Descriptors:[/b] Mutation, Speed, Temporal, Time

[b]Device 2 ([/b]ArcheTech PDA, 10PP, Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [8PP]

[quote][b]Comprehend 1 ([/b]Languages 1 [Read/Write Any], [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Only Earth/Human Languages][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Datalink 1 ([/b]Radio, 10ft[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Features 3 ([/b]Computer [[i]Extras:[/i] Masterwork], Library[b])[/b] [3PP]

[b]Super-Senses 5 ([/b]Infravision, Low-Light Vision, Microscopic Vision 2 [Cells], Ultravision[b])[/b] [5PP]

Imagine being able to fit the entirety of Wikipedia on the hard drive of a Palm Pilot. Now imagine that it's a version of Wikipedia written and compiled 30 years in the future. Imagine a version of Babelfish so advanced it actually works.

The ArcheTech PDA was designed and manufactured by Viktor Archeville in 2039. It was Zoe's 16th (and last) birthday present from her parents. The main unit is about the size and shape of a modern "smartphone," worn on a belt or in a pocket. There is a bluetooth-style peripheral that plugs into her visor. It superimposes a transparent heads-up display interface over her normal vision. A separate sensor is worn around the wrists. Targeted hand and/or eye movements allow for "hands-free" use. Despite its small size, it has processor speed and hard drive capacity far in excess of any "modern" desktop computer. It can even emit a radio signal that lets it interface with any nearby computer, regardless of that machine's ability to receive radio transmissions. Zoe has only begun to scratch the surface of its capabilities.[/quote]

[b]Enhanced Dexterity 10[/b] [10PP]

[b]Enhanced Feats 21[/b] [21PP]

Attack Focus (Melee) 6

Dodge Focus 6

Elusive Target

Evasion

Improved Initiative 5

Interpose

Move-By Action

[b]Enhanced Reflex 3[/b] [3PP]

[b]Features 1 ([/b]Temporal Anchor[b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Aging, Need For Sleep, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [1/2 Effect][b])[/b] [1PP]

[b]Invisibility 2 ([/b]4PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power[b])[/b] [5PP]

[quote][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Concealment 4 ([/b]All Visual Senses, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Moving][b])[/b] [4PP]

On any round during which she takes a Move Action to move, she can move more quickly than visual senses can follow.

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 4 ([/b]All Visual Senses, [i]Flaws:[/i] Displacement[b])[/b] [4PP]

She moves so quickly that she leaves a series of after-images in the eyes of all who view her. Observers cannot tell the difference between her current location and the visual echoes of her previous locations. All of the echoes occupy the same 5ft area. Foes using an Accurate Visual sense can target her with attacks directly (including Perception-range attacks), but they still suffer a 50% miss chance. Her attacks are not considered Surprise Attacks.[/quote]

[b]Quickness 6 ([/b]x100[b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Speed 6 ([/b]500MPH, [i]Extras:[/i] Linked [Super-Movement][b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Super-Movement 2 ([/b]Wall-Crawling, Water-Walking, [i]Extras:[/i] Linked [Speed], [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Moving][b])[/b] [2PP]

[quote]She can move across water and vertical surfaces, but she cannot linger. She must take a Move Action each round to move, or she will fall/sink.[/quote]

[b]Super-Senses 6 ([/b]Communication Link [Mental] 2 [Phalanx, Psyche], Danger Sense [Audio], Temporal Awareness, Time Sense, Uncanny Dodge [Audio][b])[/b] [6PP]

[b]Time Control 6 ([/b]12PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 2[b])[/b] [14PP]

[quote][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Quickness +6 ([/b]12 [x10,000][b]) & Speed +6 ([/b]12 [50,000MPH][b])[/b] [12PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Flurry 4 ([/b]Strength, [i]Extras:[/i] Autofire 3[b])[/b] [12PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Rapid Attack 4 ([/b]Strength, [i]Feats:[/i] Progression [Area] 4 [100ft/rank = 400ft Radius], [i]Extras:[/i] Area [Targeted, Burst], Selective Attack[b])[/b] [12PP][/quote]

[b]Abilities 34 + Combat 24 + Saving Throws 6 + Skills 8 + Feats 12 + Powers 83 = 167/167 Power Points[/b]

[b][u]Equipment[/u][/b] 1PP = 5EP

Costume [4EP]

[list]
[*][b]Protection 2[/b] [2EP]

[*][b]Strike 1 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Mighty[b])[/b] [2EP][/list]

Young Freedom Teleport Beacon [1EP]

There was no change in her point total. I just moved stuff around, increased some traits and dropped others. Now she functions at PL8.

Also, please fix the error at the top of her sheet. She has 167/167PP spent, not 168.

Thank you.

Er, PL8. My bad. Not counting the Autofire and Concealment, which should (hopefully) help her operate around PL10 or so.

OK, the changes:

I got rid of most of her skill ranks and gave her a high Enhanced Dexterity instead. She seems like the type to coast by on natural talent, and it was your advice specifically - "When trying to shave points on a teen hero, cut the Skills first." Lack of life-experience and all that. OOC, it turns out that DEX is actually an efficient purchase for this character, since most of the skills she's interested in are DEX-based, and she actually cares about her Initiative bonus and Reflex save.

Some of her DEX, Reflex, and Feats are now Enhanced. It's a little more of a pain in the ass for bookkeeping, but it's more honest that way.

She lost the skills and feats that gave her the ability to feint/trick/etc. reliably. I had to give something up to get her combat stats above PL6, so that got pushed back to later.

I reduced her STR and CON and gave her a reinforced costume with Equipment instead. I used the odd Equipment point to pick up a TP beacon for her parents HQ.

I increased her Attack, Defense, and Reflex save. Her damage, toughness, and other saves are the same.

I dropped her Immunity to Temporal Effects and just gave her the Temporal Anchor feature instead.

I dropped the fake I.D. and Attractive feats. I haven't used either one since I bought them. I might retake them later, we'll see. I also dropped a rank each of Evasion and Improved Initiative.

I added a rank to the Device, so that she's accessed some of the sensory functions of her computer/visor. It was something I'd planned to do eventually - I specifically left the functions of the device open-ended for future upgrades - but I shuffled some points around so I could get to it now. OOC, I've never been all that impressed by Quickness as a power, so I mined the book for as many situations as possible where I could take advantage of it. Since her Quickness allows her to take 20 on Notice checks as a free action pretty much every single round, and she can take 20 on extended Searches really quickly, it seemed like she could contribute more to a situation if she's taking in sensory information from as many sources as possible. So the visor can scroll through different vision modes (Infra-red spectrum, ultraviolet spectrum, light-amplification, etc.), kinda like the eponymous villain of the movie Predator.

(Surprisingly enough, I came up with this idea before I realized Thevshi did the same thing for Velocity. I guess great minds do think alike. And by "great minds," I mean "people who are better than Steve Kenson at designing M&M speedsters.)

Overall, it was a matter of me changing my mind about which aspects of the character I wanted to have access to NOW and which ones I was willing to put off. Most of the YF characters she has any ties to have hit PL10 at this point, so she needs to do a better job of "keeping up."

Hiyas! I've been tinkering with Fulcrum and would like to make some edits please.

First, abilities: (4pp)

+2 Intelligence. I imagine Fulcrum as a reasonably bright person that can think critically, organize, and formulate plans when a super-genius isn't around. Hopefully I've played her as such. ;)

+2 Charisma. Simply put, she is becoming a more social animal, among supers and locals, and develops her confidence, articulation and demeanor along the way. She almost has her 'super hero look' down. Almost.

Secondly, skills: (1pp)

Primarily shifting around some points to better reflect the character. For simplicity here are the skills updated with the new abilities:

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 40r = 10pp

Craft (Artistic) 6 (+8)

Diplomacy 5 (+7)

Intimidate 4 (+8)

Knowledge (Art) 6 (+8)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Technology) 3 (+5)

Language (English [Native], Persian) 1

Notice 6 (+8)

Sense Motive 6 (+8)

Stealth 0 (-3)

Thirdly, powers: (3pp) That eats up my three remaining PPs. Again here is the full revamp:
[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 2+13+11+8+2+1+26 = 63pp

[b]Flight 1 (10 mph)[/b] [2pp]

[b]Growth 4[/b] (Large; [i]Extras:[/i] Continuous +1; [i]Flaws:[/i] Permanent -1; [i]Power Feats:[/i] Innate) [13pp] 

[b]Immunity 11[/b] (Aging, Life Support, Starvation/Thirst) [11pp]

[b]Impervious Toughness 8[/b] [8pp]

[b]Super Senses 2[/b] (Cosmic Awareness) [2pp]

[b]Regeneration 1[/b] (Resurrection 1/week; [i]Extra[/i]: True Resurrection +0) [1pp]

[b]Terminus Array (18pp/power)[/b] ([i]Power Feats:[/i] Alternate Powers 4, Dynamic 4) [26pp]

[u]DDE:[/u] [b]Flight 9 (5,000 mph)[/b] [18pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b]Healing 4[/b] ([i]Extras:[/i] Total +1, Restoration +1, Action (Standard) +1; [i]Flaws:[/i] Personal -1; [i]Power Feats:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth) [18pp]

[u]DAP:[/u] [b]Immovability 9[/b] ([i]Extra:[/i] Unstoppable +1) [18pp] 

[u]DAP:[/u] [b]Quickness 9[/b] (x5,000) ([i]Extra:[/i] Linked: [b]Speed 9 [5,000 mph][/b]) [18pp]

[u]DAP:[/u] [b]Super Strength 8 (Heavy: 720 tons)[/b] ([i]Power Feats:[/i] Countering Punch, Super Breath) [18pp] 

[i]Growth Modifiers[/i] (+8 Strength, +4 Constitution, +5 ft Speed, -1 Attack, -1 Defense, +4 Grapple, -4 Stealth, +2 Intimidate, Space 10 ft, Reach 10 ft, +5 Str Carrying Capacity, -4 Knockback)

Note:

Knockback: -14 (includes -4 size, -23 at full Immovability)

Grapple: +24 (includes +4 size, +32 at full Super Strength)

This brings her in line with similar and very interesting builds. Plus it gives me a chance to explore more advanced mechanics and include powers I wanted to incorporate into this paragon. Overall the power totals increase by three.

In game I look at this arrangement as the continued development and evolution of her powers. Initially they were pretty static: certain levels of strength, set healing rates, flight speeds, etc. Her power was in its infancy. Now she is beginning to exhibit more defined and conscious control over her abilities, not to mention to development of completely new powers. Given time who knows what she could accomplish? :twisted:

Well that's everything. Thank you for the updates. :)

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Alright, first I'm going to need Jack of all Blades bumped up to PL 12 to reflect his current PP total. I'm also going to shift his trade-offs back to +5 Attack/-5 Damage. Let's meet some caps!

A third rank of Attack Specialization (sword) - 1pp

A third rank of Equipment - 1 pp

A seventh rank of Dodge Focus - 1pp

I'll spend the 5ep to upgrade his coat and (finally) buy a grappling hook.

Greatcoat: Protection 2 [Power Feat: Subtle]; Cost: 3ep

Grappling Hook: Super-Movement 1 (swinging), Speed 1; Cost: 3ep

I'll save the remaining 2pp for later.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

EDIT: Just bookkeeping, but the actual stats on his sheet haven't been increased to reflect the effects on the new feats. His Attack with swords needs to be brought up to +17, as does his Defense, and his Toughness (with his greatcoat, naturally) is +7. The italics are a little wonky in his Equipment section, if someone has time to fix that, and I guess the title of the thread needs to be changed so that he's listed as PL 12.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Avenger:

1 rank of base attack (to a total of +5 (+14 melee) [2 pp]

Protection 2 (for a total of 14) [2 pp]

Edge:

1 more rank of Fortune Control, to a total of 9 (6 pp)

Raise Blast to 12 ranks [48 pp] and add 3 more ranks of Progression for a total of 5. This will give Edge 12 500 foot cubes to hit, for a total of 6000 square feet.

Raise Probability Control to 12 ranks.

Evasion (1 pp)

Freedom Angel:

Buy off the flaw on his Immunity to Bluff (1 pp)

1 rank of Luck (1 pp)

AP:

Healing 4 (PFs: Persistent, Stabilize) off his Flaming Sword (1 pp)

AVENGER DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

EDGE DONE BY ECALSNEERG

FREEDOM ANGEL DONE BY ECALSNEERG

Firstly, who screwed up? It's 172/184pp, not 186. You all suck :P

So... increase Fort by 3, Ref by 2 and Will by 2, for +9, +12 and +9 respectively. [7pp]

Altering Skills (on Shaen's advice!)! [1pp]

Acrobatics +3

Bluff +2

Climb -1

Drive +2

Gather Information -1

Intimidate +3

Investigate -1

Knowledge [Physical Sciences] +3

Knowledge [streetwise] -1

Sense Motive +1

-5 ranks in Profession [scientist], removing it entirely

Total: +4 ranks

Feats [4pp]:

Fearsome Presence 4

Equipment: added Speed 1 to grappling gun like everyone else seems to. No change, since I'd not spent all my ep yet.

Also, fixed the weird errors which happened when the site switched, and altered his description slightly (he's lost the cowl, returned to the hood and domino mask)

Fixed sheet:

[b]Player's Name:[/b] Ecalsneerg

[b]Power Level:[/b] 12 (184/184 pp)

[b]Trade-Offs:[/b] -5 Damage for +5 Attack, -2 Toughness for +2 Defense

[b]Unspent PP[/b]: 0

[b]Characters Name:[/b] Arrowhawk

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] John Fraser

[b]Height:[/b] 6'0"

[b]Weight:[/b] 185 lbs

[b]Hair:[/b] Black

[b]Eyes:[/b] Grey

[b]Description:[/b] Arrowhawk is a tall, menacing figure, broad-shouldered and muscled. He is aclad in a solid-looking black armour, made of many interlocking plates for maximum flexibility. A cape flows down from the shoulders to about knee level, concealing a longbow and quiver clipped to the back of the armour. His face is shadowed by a black hood, shadowing much of his face. Under the hood he wears a domino mask with glowing red lenses. Across his chest is emblazoned the stylised logo of a white hawk in flight.

As noticeable in his civilian identity, John Fraser is visibly aged, beginning to grey and heavily 'scarred from sports'. However, he takes great pains to be less of an imposing figure to conceal his identity. Due to an 'incident' in a supervillain's HQ, he walks with a visible limp.

[b]History:[/b]

Growing up in Aberdeen, Scotland, John Fraser had a promising career in biology ahead of him. Many admired the quiet, thoughtful young man and his quick grasp on science. But a bunch of mobsters trying both to take advantage of the student financial difficulties on campus and invest in endeavours they'd unlikely be traced to, started offering student loans. But the sky-high interest rates landed two or three of John's dorm mates in heavy debt until one fateful night when the enforcers came. Refusing to come quietly, the students were gunned down, setting the halls of residence into mass panic. As the enforcers tried to escape, accidental killings led to the deaths of three more students and seriously wounded John.

Recovering, his thoughts turned to revenge. Many had come to know of the mob's involvement with the loans, and the killings left no doubt as to their involvement. Yet nobody tried to bring them to justice. They were scared. So John spent the remainder of his degree training to bring his friends’ killers down. Using guns would bring him down to their level, so he learned archery and basic martial arts. A mere mortal held no power over these ruthless men, but a symbol of revenge, a predator, could bring them down. Dubbing himself "Arrowhawk" as a tribute both to his methods and to the bird of prey, John did not attend his graduation party. He donned a cloak and attacked a mob safehouse he'd managed to root out, subduing every criminal inside.

But his training had come at a price. He'd become a different person, quieter, more intense. While he still had friends, none were close. He wasn't romantically involved with anyone. In short, he was lonely. Yet somehow going out in his costume and fighting crime in the alleys and from the rooftops made him feel wanted. And thus Arrowhawk became a legend in the city of Aberdeen, removing the organised crime from a city mostly ignorant of it ("The mob? It's an American thing, right?"Â) and inspiring several copycats. Confident that the city was safe in the hands of those heroes who took the job seriously, he travelled Britain and fought organised crime over the next eighteen years. By day, he held down laboratory work and tried desperately to make close friends and find relationships. By night, he was Arrowhawk, more confident than his secret identity and a skilled crimefighter. 

Now, at the age of thirty-eight and still alone and looking for a challenge, Arrowhawk has come to Freedom City. While he had been here a few times in the past (establishing a friendly rivalry with Bowman in the process), now he plans to spend a few years here. He hopes to, as Arrowhawk, defeat the tenacious organised crime in a city full of superheroes, and as John, finally find someone to settle down with.

[b]Complications:[/b] 

Hatred/Obsession (organised crime): The mob killing several students when he was at university led to John Fraser becoming the Arrowhawk. They've also consistently tried to kill him over his crime-fighting career. Thus, his hatred of them makes it difficult for him to trust someone who has been too heavily involved with the mob in the past, regardless of whether they still retain that connection. The obsession has also distracted him from other things like a love life, friends, family, work and in general anything beyond being Arrowhawk.

Honour (won't use guns): Firearms sicken Arrowhawk. He refuses to sink to the level of criminals by using one, and condemns openly those who use them, even if they are his allies. This has become a larger problem since his move to America, where the police carry guns, a fact he is not used to and believes to be wrong. Arrowhawk is psychologically incapable of using a gun despite knowing how to, and would be unable to use one to defend himself even if he had no other choice.

Rivalry (Bowman): In past trips to Freedom City, Arrowhawk established a friendly rivalry with the Bowman, and each frequently seek to out-do the other in archery and close combat skills. However, despite this deeply competitive attitude, both deeply respect and trust the other.

Secret (identity): John Fraser is characterised differently from Arrowhawk by being a lot more quiet and submissive than the aggressive, forceful vigilante. To allow himself privacy and a measure of a social life (should he ever [i]use[/i] that option...), he keeps the two identities apart and doesn't wear any of his costume on his person besides a bullet-proof vest.

Arrowhawk is also at risk at running out of arrows, but this should rarely happen except in protracted battles where he can expend large numbers of them, or in remote areas where he is unable to replenish his supplies. 

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b] 6+10+6+4+6+4 = 38pp

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 20 (+5)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 14 (+2)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 14 (+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b] 22+20 = 42pp

Attack +11 base, +14 ranged, +16 bows

Grapple +12

Defence +12 (+5 flat-footed)

Knockback: -4 (-3 flat-footed, -2 w/o Arrowhawk Armour, -1 flat-footed w/o vest)

Initiative +9

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b] 6+7+6=19pp

Toughness +9 (+7 flat-footed, +5 w/o Arrowhawk Armour, +3 flat-footed w/o Armour)

Fortitude +9 (+3 Con, +6)

Reflex +12 (+5 Dex, +7)

Will +9 (+3 Wis, +6)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b] 156r=39pp

Acrobatics 5 (+10)

Bluff 8 (+10)

Climb 12 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Craft [Mechanical] 13 (+15, Skill Mastery)

Drive 10 (+15)

Gather Information 13 (+15)

Intimidate 16 (+18)

Investigate 3 (+5)

Knowledge [Life Sciences] 8 (+10)

Knowledge [Physical Sciences] 8 (+10)

Knowledge [Streetwise] 14 (+16)

Notice 15 (+18, Skill Mastery)

Search 8 (+10)

Sense Motive 9 (+12)

Stealth 16 (+21, Skill Mastery)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b] 32pp

Accurate Attack

Attack Focus (Ranged) 3

Attack Specialization (Bows) 1

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

Equipment 6

Evasion

Fearsome Presence 4

Improved Aim

Improved Critical (Bows) 1

Improved Initiative 1

Jack of All Trades

Luck 1

Master Plan

Power Attack

Precise Shot

Quick Draw

Skill Mastery [Climb, Craft: Mechanical, Notice, Stealth]

Startle

Ultimate Aim

[quote][b]Equipment[/b] (30/30 ep worth)

Staff: [b]Strike 2[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Extended Reach, Mighty, Subtle [collapses]) (5 ep)

Arrowhawk Armour: [b]Protection 4[/b] (4 ep)

Arrowhawk Mask: [i]Commlink,[/i] flash goggles, night vision goggles (2 ep)

Motorcycle: Features: Alarm, Hidden Compartment (11 ep)

Grappling Gun ([b]Super-Movement 1[/b] [swinging] Linked to [b]Speed 1[/b] [10 MPH]) (2ep)

[i]Binoculars, cell phone, [/i] handcuffs x2, lock release gun, mini-tracer, rebreather (5 ep)[/quote]

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 15pp

[b]Device 5[/b] (Bow and trick arrows, 25 points, Easy to Lose) [15pp]

[b][u]Devices[/u][/b]:

[quote][b]Bow & Trick Arrows Array 9[/b] (18pp powers; [i]PFs[/i]: 7 alternate Powers)

[u]BE[/u]: [b]Snare 6[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Constricting)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 3, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Autofire; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 3, Progression [750' maximum range], Variable Descriptor [bludgeoning/piercing/slashing])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Blast 3[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Penetrating 6; [i]PFs[/i]: Improved Critical, Improved Range [75' increment], Mighty 3, Progression [750' maximum range])

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Dazzle 6[/b] (visual, [i]Extras:[/i] Area - Burst)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Fatigue 6[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Ranged)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Nullify 6[/b] (technology descriptor, all at once)

[u]AP[/u]: [b]Obscure 6[/b] (visual, 250' radius; [i]Extras[/i]: Independent)[/quote]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: [-1]

Disability (Bad leg, uncommon, minor, -1pp)

[quote]Arrowhawk was hurt badly destroying the headquarters of the supervillain Malice. While it doesn’t hurt under most circumstances, if he moves all-out on foot, make a Fortitude Save (DC 15) each round. Failure means you loses his move action that round.[/quote]

[b][u]DC Block[/u][/b]:

Unarmed --- DC 18/Tough --- Bruise

Blast, Explosive --- DC 21/Tough --- Injury; Penetrating 6, crit 18-20

Blast, Standard --- DC 21/Tough --- Bruise [bludgeoning], Injury [others], crit 18-20

Blast, Rapid--- DC 21/Tough --- Bruise [bludgeoning], Injury [others]; Autofire, crit 18-20

Fatigue --- DC 16/Fort --- Fatigue/exhaustion/unconscious

Nullify --- DC 16/Will--- Nullifies tech powers

Snare -- DC 16/Ref -- Snared

Fearsome Presence - DC 14/Will -- Demoralised/Fleeing/Panicked

[b]Costs:[/b] Abilities 38 + Combat 42 + Saves 19 + Skills 39 (156 ranks) + Feats 32 + Powers 15 - Drawbacks 1 = Total Cost 184/184

[b]Design Notes[/b]

Arrowhawk is very similar to Bowman, with the differences being in the details. Arrowhawk has a wide choice of skills to use and the experience to use them at full effectiveness, while Bowman is a good leader, has great ability scores and is pretty much more talented than Arrowhawk. His trick arrows are also different.

He is at the very pinnacle of street level, similar to Black Canary and Spiderman. He can hang with international standard teams due to sheer skill and planning, but excels out in the streets. 

I also imagine his motorcycle as one of those models stunt riders use which don't need you to keep one hand on them. I didn't think it was worth a Feature, but it wasn't worth going unmentioned.

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Okay, major character edit for Grim, mostly on Colby's sheet; the changes are as follows:

For Grim, not too much; I bumped her Fort save up by two and bought 2 more ranks of Sidekick.

For Colby, a few things:

1. Some tweaks to the fluff, mostly about her home, her magic glasses and her studying overseas.

2. Several skills boosted: Drive, Kn: Current Events and Kn: Streetwise (all +2), added four languages she used as part of her studies, and Survival and Swim both +1

3. New sparkly magic glasses, listed under Powers

4. 10 ep in the form of her home, where she does all her magic stuff: mystical Library, sacred space (Lab) and studio (Workshop).

DONE BY AA

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/024ydmedcrop.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Grimalkin

[b]Power Level:[/b] 13 (195/195pp)

[b]Tradeoffs:[/b] None

[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 0

[b]Total Ps Earned:[/b] 67 (90 -> 122, then Gold bump w/ 10 rollover, +35 more)

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] Lynn Epstein

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3"

[b]Weight:[/b] 116 lb

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown, worn short and a bit spiky

[b]Eyes:[/b] Dark brown

[b]Description:[/b] A pretty young slip of a girl, Lynn typically wears ragged jeans, T-shirt, tennis shoes and a hooded sweatshirt during the day, but is wrapped in skintight leather of black and midnight blue, complete with domino mask, when she prowls the dirty streets at night.

[b]History:[/b] A young runaway from Atlantic City, Lynn Epstein turned to a life of panhandling and petty crime to survive; three years ago it became too much, and she crawled into a dark alley on a chill winter night to die, but instead awoke the next day transformed! For many months she used her powers selfishly, living the high life and swindling ‘suckers’, until one night she saw a young streetwalker attacked; the FCPD’s profound indifference to the crime appalled her, and she swore that night to use her powers to help those the Powers That Be would not help. Like a trickster goddess with a vengeful streak, her personal brand of justice might seem somewhat capricious, but she would never willfully take a human life.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Being that she's a shapeshifter, it's perhaps not surprising that Lynn is rather hard to pin down; she lives very much in the 'now', making few great plans and doing her best not to dwell on the past. Her emotions are intensely felt, and she can switch from playful to angry to sad almost in the same sentence. Lynn also finds comfort in the little things, everyday wonders like bike rides in the park, ice cream of nearly any flavor, and lazy afternoons spent lying in the grass; she never seems to have enough of the simple pleasures, which makes her cherish them all the more.

As a crimefighter, Grim is driven by many things: the desire to see a wasted life blossom once more, an end to cruelty, injustice and indifference, and a strong personal desire to constantly improve her technique. She likes teaming up with other heroes to see how she measures up and maybe pinch a trick or two, but she is frequently very self-critical of her own performance, to the point of downplaying her many successes. However, she’s still quite young and her confidence continues to grow.

[b]Powers & Tactics:[/b]

Grimalkin's powers come from her faerie nature; some of them are innate, such as her keen senses and high tolerance to cold, but many of them come from her ability to manipulate glamour, the very essence of the fey. Seeing as her body is now wholly composed of glamour, she can alter it in a number of ways, such as completely changing her appearance, making herself nearly undetectable, or eluding capture. She can also create various objects seemingly out of thin air (actually ambient glamour), which she uses as props, furniture or just her own amusement.

In combat, Grim prefers the stealthy strike to take better advantage of her razor-sharp claws; when forced into a 'fair fight', she uses her wits and charm to befuddle her foes to level the playing field.

[b]Complications:[/b] Prejudice (the Wealthy)

[u][b]Abilities[/b][/u] [40PP]

Strength 16 (+3)

Dexterity 26 (+8)

Constitution 18 (+4)

Intelligence 12 (+1)

Wisdom 12 (+1)

Charisma 30/16 (+10/+3)

[u][b]Combat[/b][/u] [24PP]

Initiative +12

Attack +6 Base, +10 Melee, +12 Claws

Defense +12 (+6 Base, +6 Dodge Focus], +3 Flat-Footed

Damage +3 Unarmed (+5 Sneak Attack), +6 Claws (+8 Sneak Attack)

Grapple +18

Knockback 4, 2 Flat-Footed

[u][b]Saving Throws[/b][/u] [15PP]

Toughness +8, +4 Flat-Footed

Fortitude +10 (+4 CON, 6PP)

Reflex +12 (+8 DEX, 4PP)

Will +8 (+1 WIS, 7PP)

[u][b]Skills[/b][/u] [27PP = 108 Ranks]

Acrobat 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

Bluff 15 (+25/+18) (Skill Mastery)

Climb 7 (+15)

Diplomacy 2 (+12/+5)

Disguise 0 (+3, +38 Morph)

Gather Information 2 (+12/+5)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Pop Culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 9 (+10)

Notice 14 (+15)

Search 14 (+15)

Sleight of Hand 7 (+15) (Skill Mastery)

Stealth 15 (+23) (Skill Mastery)

[u][b]Feats[/b][/u] [42PP]

Acrobatic Bluff

Agile Climber

Attack Focus (Melee) 4

Attack Specialization (Claws)

Connected

Contacts

Defensive Attack

Defensive Roll 4

Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 6

Elusive Target

Equipment 2

Evasion

Grapple Finesse

Improved Initiative

Move-By Action

Luck 2

Power Attack

Setup

Sidekick 21 (15 Platinum Reward, 6 purchased)

Skill Mastery (Acrobat, Bluff, Sleight of Hand, Stealth)

Sneak Attack

Takedown Attack 2

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge (Audio)

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u] [51PP]

[b]Comprehend 2[/b] (Languages: Understand all, Languages: Speak any one at a time) [4PP]

[b]Immunity 2 ([/b]Aging, Cold[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Glamour 7 ([/b]14PP Array, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power 5[b])[/b] [19PP]

[quote][b][u]Base Power:[/u] Morph 7 ([/b]Any Humanoid, +35 Disguise[b])[/b] 

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Concealment 6 ([/b]All Visual and Audio Senses, [i]Feats:[/i] Close Range, Selective, [i]Extras:[/i] Affects Others, Flaws: Blending[b])[/b] 

[b][u]Alternate Power[/u]: Elongation 5 ([/b]100ft[b]) + Insubstantial 1 ([/b]Liquid[b]) + Super-Movement 2 ([/b]Slithering, Water-Walking[b])[/b] 

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Emotion Control 12 ([/b][i]Extras:[/i] Area, [i]Flaws:[/i] Limited [Fear], Sense-Dependent [Vision][b])[/b] (2pp available)

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Enhanced Charisma 14[/b] [14PP]

[b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Flight 2 ([/b]25mph, [i]Drawbacks:[/i] Power Loss [Wings][b]) + Shrinking 8 ([/b]Tiny, [i]Feats:[/i] Normal Movement, Normal Strength, Normal Toughness[b])[/b] [14PP][/quote]

[b]Leaping 2 ([/b]x5[b])[/b] [2PP]

[b]Morph 2[/b] (Glamour) [4pp]

[b]Strike 3 ([/b]Claws, [i]Feats:[/i] Alternate Power, Improved Critical 2, Incurable, Mighty[b])[/b] [8PP]

[quote][b][u]Alternate Power:[/u] Create Object 3 ([/b][i]Feats:[/i] Precise, Subtle, [i]Extras:[/i] Duration [Continuous], [i]Flaws:[/i] Range [Touch][b]; [i]Drawbacks:[/i]  Power loss: Contact with cold Iron)[/b] [7PP][/quote]

[b]Super-Movement 2 ([/b]Slow Fall, Wall-Crawling[b])[/b] [4PP]

[b]Super-Senses 8 ([/b]Normal Hearing [[i]Extras:[/i] Accurate 2, Extended], Normal Olfactory [[i]Extras:[/i] Acute, Extended, Tracking], Normal Vision [[i]Extras:[/i] Counters Obscure 2 {"Darkness"}][b])[/b] [8PP]

[u][b]Drawbacks[/b][/u] [-8PP]

[b]Vulnerability ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Uncommon, [i]Intensity:[/i] Major [+50% DC][b])[/b] [-2PP]

[b]Weakness ([/b]Iron, [i]Frequency:[/i] Common, [i]Intensity:[/i] Moderate, -1 CON / minute [10 rounds][b])[/b] [-6PP]

DC Block

Unarmed -- DC 20/Toughness (22 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

Claws -- DC 23/Toughness (25 w/ Sneak Attack) -- Damage

[b]Abilities 40 + Combat 24 + Saving Throws 15 + Skills 27 + Feats 42 + Powers 51- Drawbacks 8 = 191/195 Power Points[/b]

[u][b]Equipment[/b][/u]

[quote name="Equipment"][i]Shared Equipment - Contributing 4ep[/i]

[b][u]Interceptors HQ[/u][/b]: [21ep]

[i]Size:[/i] Large; [i]Toughness:[/i] 10; [i]Features:[/i] Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Defense System, Fire Prevention, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Power 2, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop

[b][u]Defense System 1:[/u][/b] [b]Snare 10[/b]

[b][u]Power 1:[/u][/b] [b]Healing 9[/b] ([i]PFs:[/i] Persistent, Regrowth) [20pp]

[b][u]Power 2:[/u][/b] [b]ESP 6[/b] ([i]Visual, 20 mile range [all of Freedom City][/i]; [i]Extra:[/i] No Conduit; [i]Flaw:[/i] Medium – Surveillance equipment; PFs: Subtle, Rapid) [14pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Search) [3pp] AND [b]Quickness 9[/b] ([i]Flaws:[/i] Limited to Notice) [3pp]

[b][u]MAVERIC[/u][/b] (Mobile Armored Vehicle for Emergency Response and Intercepting Criminals): [13ep]

[b]Size[/b]: Huge [2ep]

[b]Strength[/b]: 35 [1ep]

[b]Speed[/b]: 5 [5ep]

[b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [1ep]

[b]Defense[/b]: 8 [0ep]

[b]Features[/b]: 4 [4ep]

Features: Alarm, Caltrops, Remote Control, Smokescreen [/quote]

[quote][b][u]Sidekick:[/u][/b]

[img=http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/Heritage367/ltcolbycrop.jpg]

[b]Character Name:[/b] Det. Morena Colby

[b]Power Level:[/b] 6 (105 pps)

[b]Unspent PPs:[/b] 0

[b]Height:[/b] 5' 6"

[b]Weight:[/b] 128 lbs.

[b]Hair:[/b] Light Brown

[b]Eyes[/b]: Brown

[b]Description:[/b] An attractive young woman in her early thirties, Morena dresses fairly conservatively on the job in jacket, slacks and sensible shoes, but she does her best to look stylish within the limits of her budget. She usually wears one or two pieces of jewelry of her own design, typically a necklace and bracelet in a naturalistic design. She carries a light shoulder bag for both her forensic tools and materials for spell-casting, such as chalk, clay and various herbs. Off duty, she indulges her passion for tie-dye t-shirts, baggy cargo pants and sandals, switching to clunky boots in cooler weather, with her hair worn up in haphazard fashion if she's working on an art project.

[b]History:[/b] The Colbys are a police dynasty in Freedom City, a proud tradition that Morena resisted for many years; brought up in a working-class Lutheran family, she found herself yearning for a more passionate spiritual experience, and devoured books on other countries and cultures from a very young age. Against her parents' wishes, she left home to attend Freedom College, eventually earning a Masters degree in Anthropology and Comparative Religion; while in school, she also became very interested in indigenous art from around the world, as well as West African drumming. Ultimately she remained a (partially lapsed) Lutheran, but she feels her explorations of world culture have filled a hole in heart that the faith of parents was never able to do. She also experimented with transcendental mediation (and truth be told, a few hallucinogens), and has gotten quite good at self-inducing a trance. She also spent a year studying overseas in Benin, Ghana and Nigeria.

However, tragedy soon led her life down a different path; shortly after she finished school, Morena's father, a long-serving officer on the Southside, was kidnapped and ritualistically murdered by a drug-dealing cult linked to the Mayombe. Her knowledge of the cult and its symbols allowed her to help the police find him, but not in time to save his life. Deciding to apply her passion to the family tradition of service, Morena enrolled in the police academy two weeks later, and she rose swiftly through the ranks until she finally made detective.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] Morena has developed many interests to help her cope with the stresses of police work. In her off-hours, she likes to work in her studio, which fills half of the garage behind the West End bungalow that’s been in the family for years. She prefers sculpture and pottery, and several of her pieces can be seen on display in galleries in Riverside and the Theatre District. She also teaches art to children at a local community center on weekends (as well as meditation classes for their parents), and still drums with a percussion group based on the Freedom College campus once a month, playing one of her several [i]djembes[/i]. And at least twice a year, she goes with friends on a week-long backpacking trip, typically to Upstate New York or the Carolinas.

Colby understands that in a city like Freedom, crime is not just limited to murder and robbery; far worse things go on at night, [i]unspeakable[/i] things, and she's one of the few detectives willing to work in the unglamorous Supernatural Crimes Unit. Sometimes the weight of that responsibility is almost too much for her, but she still snaps up her cellphone and gets dressed any time of day or night when the weirdness hits the fan. She has recently made the acquaintance of the mysterious vigilante Grimalkin, and has struck up an unlikely friendship with the diminutive shapeshifter.

The detective recently used the black plastic frames for a pair of her father’s old glasses to make a special fetish to aid her during investigations; wearing the frames allows the wearer to detect and analyze a wide variety of mystical phenomena, but the intense focus required and the bizarre clashes of color which indicate magical effects make them hard to wear for long periods of time. She uses the semi-finished basement of her home as her ritual space, working mystical enchantments while doing loads of wash.

[b][u]Stats[/u]:[/b] [20]

Strength: 12 (+1)

Dexterity: 14 (+2)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Intelligence: 16 (+3)

Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 14(+2)

[b][u]Combat[/u]:[/b] [14]

Attack: +4 (+6 Pistol, +6 Shotgun)

Grapple: +5

Defense: +5 (+1 flat-footed)

Knockback: -3 (-2 flat-footed)

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u]:[/b] [12]

Toughness: +6, +4 flat-footed

Fortitude: +5  (+1 Con, +4)

Reflex: +6 (+2, +4)

Will: +5 (+1 Wis, +4)

[b][u]Skills[/u]:[/b] [104r = 26]

Bluff 3 (+5)

Concentration 3 (+4)

Craft (Artistic) 7 (+10)

Diplomacy 4 (+6)

Drive 4 (+6)

Gather Information 6 (+8)

Intimidate 4 (+6)

Investigate 6 (+9)

Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 7 (+10)

Knowledge (Art) 3 (+6)

Knowledge (Civics) 5 (+8)

Knowledge (Current Events) 5 (+8)

Knowledge (Streetwise) 6 (+9)

Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 6 (+9)

Language 6 (English [native], Ewe, Fon, French, Hausa, Pulaar, Yoruba)

Medicine 1 (+2)

Notice 6 (+7)

Perform (Percussion Instruments) 2 (+4)

Profession (Police Officer) 6 (+7)

Search 6 (+9)

Sense Motive 6 (+7)

Survival 2 (+3)

Swim 2 (+3)

[b][u]Feats[/u]:[/b] [28]

Attack Specialization 1 (pistol)

Artificer

Benefit 1 (Security Clearance)

Contacts

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

Equipment 12

Luck 2

Precise Shot 2

Quick Draw 2

Skill Mastery [Craft (Artistic), Gather Information, Knowledge (Arcane Lore), Search]

Trance

[u][b]Powers[/b][/u] [5PP]

[b]Device 1 ([/b]5PP, Hard-To-Lose[b])[/b] [4PP]
[quote][b]Super-Senses 6 ([/b]Detect Magic [Visual, [i]Extras:[/i] Analytical, Counters Illusion 2, Extended, Tracking, [i]Flaws:[/i] Distracting][b])[/b] [5PP][/quote]

[b][u]Equipment[/u]:[/b] [60ep]

Binoculars [1ep]

Cell phone [1ep]

Digital Audio Recorder [1ep]

Flashlight [1ep]

Handcuffs [1ep]

Heavy Pistol (Blast 4) [8ep]

Knife (Strike 1, Mighty, Improved Critical) [4ep]

Laptop [1ep]

Pepper Spray (Dazzle 5, Stun 5) [15ep]

Shotgun (Blast 6/Blast 5, Accurate) [11ep]

Tonfa (Strike 1, Mighty) [2ep]

Undercover vest (Protection 3, Subtle) [4ep]

[quote][u][b]Colby’s Home[/b][/u]: [10ep]

Size: Small; Toughness: 5; Features: Communications, Computer, Garage, Gym, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Pool, Security System, Workshop[/quote]

[u][b]DC Block[/b][/u]

Unarmed -- DC 16/Toughness -- Damage

Heavy Pistol -- DC 19/Toughness -- Damage

Knife -- DC 17/Toughness -- Damage

Pepper Spray -- DC 15/Reflex, DC 15/Fortitude -- Dazzle, Stun

Shotgun -- DC 20(21)/Toughness -- Damage

Tonfa -- DC 17/Toughness -- Damage

[b][u]Costs[/u]:[/b] Abilities (20) + Combat (14) + Saves (12) + Skills (26) + Feats (28) + Powers (5) = TC (105/105)[/quote]

GECKOEDITS

Ok, poor guy lost his Device 3. This now gives me 12pp to play with. Add earned pp... 16pp

3pp in skills, so 12 ranks:

1 in Bluff for 16 (+22)

3 in Disable Device for 8 (+10) corrects wrong modifier

1 in Pilot for 10 (+13/+15) again, wrong modifier corrected

2 each in his Craft skills for 8 (+10)

2 in Search for 8 (+10)

1 in Stealth for 8 (+11/+13)

Drop Attack Focus (Ranged) 2, add base Attack 2. [gain 2pp, spend 4, net spending: 2pp]

Attack Specialisation 1 (Unarmed Strike) [1pp]

Attack Specialisation 1 (Geckorang) [1pp]

Increase Defence by 2 for 8 total, and flat-footed +4 [4pp]

Equipment 1 [1pp]: total 16 ranks and 80ep

OK, increase smokebombs into:

Utility Belt Array 3 (6pp, Feats: 1 Alternate Power) [7ep]

BE: Geckorangs [blast 2, Improved Ranged Disarm, Mighty)

AP: Smokebombs [Obscure Visual 2, Independent]

And add a grappling gun: Super-Movement 1 (swinging) [2ep]

Now... powers:

Strike 2 (unarmed strike, Power Feats: Mighty) [2pp]

Add Dodge Focus 2 as power feats on Enhanced Dexterity [2pp]

DONE BY SHAENTHEBRAIN

Just one short edit for Breakdown. I'm not even really spending any of his earned points (I can't figure out how)

-6 Protection

-6 Fortitude

+12 Enhanced Constitution

No net pp expenditure

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now. Now that I don't have to muck around with forms, there's no reason why his powers can't build together and become something better ;)

DONE BY AA