[i]Trades-Offs[/i]: -3 Attack for +3 to DC, -3 Defense for +3 to Toughness

[u]Unspent PPs[/u]: 0

[u]Characters Name[/u]: Wesley Knight

[u]Alternate Identity[/u]: None yet

[u]Height[/u]: 6'1"

[u]Weight[/u]: 175 lbs

[u]Hair[/u]: black

[u]Eyes[/u]: green

[u]Description[/u]: An athletically built brown skinned man. Looks to be around 18 years old. Hair in cornrows. Mostly seen in black baggy cargo pants (in fact, that's the only kind of pants he has in his wardrobe), high-top sneakers, and a tanktop.

[u]History[/u]: Wesley is a mutant with a dark secret in his past which he seeks to escape. Freedom City gives him a new lease on life to do good with his new condition.

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]: 4+4+4+2+4+2 = 20pp

Str: 14 (+2)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 38/14 (+14/+2)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 12 (+1)

[b][u]Combat[/u][/b]: 16+16 = 32pp

Attack: +8

Grapple: +10

Defense: +8 (+4 flat-footed)

Knockback: -7/-1

Initiative: +2

[b][u]Saves[/u][/b] 10+8+8 = 18pp

Toughness: +14/+2

Fortitude: +16/+4 (+14/+2 Con, +2)

Reflex: +10 (+2 Dex, +8)

Will: +10 (+2 Wis, +8)

[b][u]Skills[/u][/b]: 48r=12pp

Concentration 4 (+18/+6)

Craft (artistic) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (current events) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (life sciences) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (pop culture) 4 (+5)

Knowledge (streetwise) 4 (+5)

Language 2 (Cantonese, English [base], Mandarin)

Medicine 3 (+5)

Notice 8 (+10)

Profession (Tattoo Artist) 3 (+5)

Sense Motive 8 (+10)

[b][u]Feats[/u][/b]: 9pp

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Benefit (Constitution for Concentration)

Defensive Attack

Luck 2

Power Attack

Takedown Attack 2

[b][u]Powers[/u][/b]: 24+40+14+5 = 83pp

[b]Enhanced Constitution 24[/b] [24pp]

[b]Life Control 16[/b] (32pp effects; [i]PFs[/i]: 9 Alternate Powers) [41pp]

* [u]BE[/u]: [b]Nauseate 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Confuse 14[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude; [i]Flaw[/i]: Range/Touch; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Emotion Control 14[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude; [i]Flaw[/i]: Range/Touch; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Fatigue 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Healing 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Mind Control 14[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude, Conscious, Duration/Sustained, Effortless; [i]Flaws[/i]: Distracting, Range/Touch, Side Effect 1/Stun 16; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Paralyze 14[/b] ([i]Extras[/i]: Alternate Save/Fortitude; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Stun 14[/b] ([i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4)

* [u]AP[/u]: [b]Transform 14[/b] (mutation of any living to any living; [i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaws[/i]: Action/Full, Distracting, Range/Touch, Side Effect 1/Fatigue 16; [i]Power Feat[/i]: Extended Reach 4, Precise 1; [i]Drawback[/i]: Power Loss/Must touch epidermis)

[b]Shapeshift 2[/b] ([i]Extra[/i]: Duration/Continuous; [i]Flaw[/i]: Action/Full) [14pp]

[b]Super-Senses 6[/b] (Detect Life [Mental; Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Ranged; [i]Drawback[/i]: Noticeable/Glowing Green Eyes]) [5pp]

[b][u]Drawbacks[/u][/b]: [-7]

Recurring Nightmares (Chance of nightmare with every sleep, check of DC 5 causes nightmare, after nightmare is fatigued until restful sleep; -4)

Vulnerability (to Transforms and other attacks that involuntarily change his shape or form, x2 to DC modifier; Uncommon, Major; -3)

Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (32) + Saves (18) + Skills (12) + Feats (9) + Powers (83) - Drawbacks (7) = 167

Transmogrified by Doc

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Dog

Description:

A massive black hound, four foot high at the shoulders, with eyes that glow like coals.

Modifiers:

Str +8

Con +4

Att/Def: -1

Grapple +7

Stealth -4

Intimidation +2

Space 10 ft

Reach 5 ft

Powers:

Damage 6 (claws and teeth; Extra: Linked [Trip 6 (Flaw: Range/Touch)]; Power Feat: Mighty) [9pp]

Enhanced Feat 4 (Fearsome Presence 4 [baleful howl]; Flaw: Sense-Dependant [hearing]) [2pp]

Enhanced Skill 4 (Survival 15) [4pp]

Growth 4 (Extra: Duration/Continuous; Flaw: Duration/Permanent; Power Feat: Innate; Drawback: Decreased Reach [5ft]) [12pp]

Super-Senses 2 (Tracking 2 [olfactory]) [2pp]

Drawbacks:

No Hands [-4pp]

Ace Danger

- Attractive feat needs to be removed I replaced it with bluff and intimidate ranks but the feat didn't get dumped.

- Equipment list: Remove Scuba Gear (I've been told that should be available from his wealth if needed). Add that EP to the Danger Manor to add the Personel feature.

Done by MBCE

I'd like to spend 3 of DS's points to buy off the drawback relating to how long it takes for him to power down, now that he has a reason. (he's mentioned working on it several times in various threads)

Done by MBCE

There was a problem with your pp totals. you have earned 20pps since starting Darkstar bringing you to a total of 170pps witht he change above, you are sitting at 168 spent and 2 unspent before August pps

While I'm planning doing a bit of a minor overhaul on Exile next month, for now I would like to simply spend his available two power points as follows.

2 ranks each in Knowledge: History and Knowledge: Theology & Philosophy

1 rank each in Knowledge: Earth, Life, Physical Sciences and Technology

Done by Sandman XI

I would like to convert Gossamer's single unspent power point on Quick Change; logically I don't this could be effective until 'Back to Basics'. It would indicate an new suit that is based on 'sticky molecules' that oozes out of the computer link bracelet she wears on her left wrist.

Done by Sandman XI

I have finally decide to play again and want to rechange my old character to keep up with the new current rules (Because my old one have higher impervious toughness rank than pl).

[b]Players Name:[/b] Master_Pelle

[b]Power Level:[/b] 6

[b]Trade-Offs:[/b] -2 Attack for +2 Damage, -2 Defense for +2 Toughness

[b]Unspent PP:[/b] 1

[b]Characters Name:[/b] Super Thug

[b]Alternate Identity:[/b] Ben Popkin

[b]Height:[/b] 6'0"/182 cm

[b]Weight:[/b] 486 lb/202 kg

[b]Hair:[/b] Brown

[b]Eyes:[/b] Red

[img=http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm228/Master_Pelle/superthug.png]

[b]Description:[/b] Ben is a real muscled fellow with huge body mass. His brown hair is cut very short and he have very hard look. Because of his mutations, his eyes become fulled red and it sometime glows when he is very angry.

In his costume, he is wearing black and white horizontal strips spandex with metal gauntlets and boots. He is also wearing a black and white mask that leave opening for his mouth plus his grey belt.

[b]History:[/b] Ben Popkin was growing up in poor family in Freedom City right in the slums of the city part the Fens. As he grew up, the only thing he have learned that you should only trust yourself and take something something that you want. Under the Moore Act in Freedom City, he have worked as thug for a mafia family. Ben was not satisfaction being a simple criminal so that he started to use designer drugs that give temporary super powers example as MAX, Zoom and other unknown drugs. Ben become addicted to those drugs because he want to feel the thrills of great powers and being more superior than normal people.

After the Moor Act was ended, the mafia family he was working for become arrested and put into the jail. Ben was lucky enough to escape from being arrested and bringing with much of designer drugs with him. In many years, he become a hired muscles who do any criminal acts while he tried to earn enough money to buys drugs like MAX or Zoom.

One day when he and other criminals tried to rob the bank, they accidentally flunked with the robbery so that bunch of cops have arrived to the scene. When Ben become panic, he take heavily overdose of MAX and Zoom drugs at same time to gain super powers but instead he fall into deep coma. After he fall in coma, he was brought in hospital and went through medical examination. In middle of examination, his body suddenly growing with muscles and mass until he become fulled awake. The medical personal was confused by Ben´s condition and Ben don´t waste any moment to flee from the hospital.

As he tried to escape from the hospital, he was chased by the cops. Because of Ben was chased, he started to run to the roof without thinking about it. When Ben was arrived at the roof, he was surrounding by the cops and he don´t find any other escape route. With his last desperation effort, he jumped off from the building and hope that he will fall down something soft but sadly his poor judgment leading to his own death until he suddenly fly into the sky.

After he discovery his new-found powers, he fly back to his hideout and started to experimented with his powers in many weeks until he relished that he finally got powers that seem to be permanent. After he finally got permanent powers he decided to become a supervillain and donned a suit as he call himself as Super Thug. He made some successful robbery thank to his superpowers and he become overconfidence to his powers so much that he foolish attacking the Freedom League until he relies that he was in completely different league. He was send to the prison Black Stone and he was jailed until he with other super criminals escaped from the Black Stone. Now he become more careful about dealing with powerful heroes and tried to find a way to increased his powers.

[b]Personality & Motivation:[/b] He is quit greedy person who want to live in luxury life and want to feel more superior than other normal peoples. Through his life have learned that he should take something that he don´t own and he should avoid trusting anybody unless he don´t have any choice.

He feel very thrilled to have super powers and used them to his own gain, but he is not truly with his current power levels so that he become obsession to become even more powerful and gained new powers that may help him. He is not very bright person so that he sometime make poor judgments and he prefers to let other make thinking for him until he could gain something to increased his intelligence.

[b]Powers & Tactics:[/b] He mostly got body enhanced that improved his strength and toughness so that it making him more powerhouse. Lately he tried to improve his kinetic that give him flight ability, speed movement and become very immovable. His fighting tactic is quit simple, beating down his enemies until they no longer could stand up. He prefer using a offensive attacks than defense because he think that offensive is best kind of defense. He sometime use shockwave to clean up mass of people when needed. If it real goes bad for him, he simple use the most oldest tactic, retreat. If he can't possibly escape, he will not hasten to use hostage to escape.

[b]Complications:[/b]  Obsession (Become more powerful and gained powers), Poor Judgdements

[b]Stats:[/b] 12pp

[b]Str:[/b] 26/18 (+8/+4)

[b]Dex:[/b] 10 (+0)

[b]Con:[/b] 26/18 (+8/+4)

[b]Int:[/b] 8 (-1)

[b]Wis:[/b] 10 (+0)

[b]Cha:[/b] 8 (-1)

[b]Combat:[/b] 16pp

[b]Attack:[/b] +4

[b]Grapple:[/b] +12

[b]Defense:[/b] +4 (+2 flat-footed)

[b]Knockback:[/b] -7 (-17 with Immovable)

[b]Initiative:[/b] +0

[b]Saves:[/b] 8pp

[b]Toughness:[/b] +8 (+8 Con, +0 other)

[b]Fortitude:[/b] +8 (+8 Con, +0)

[b]Reflex:[/b] +4 (+0 Dex, +4)

[b]Will:[/b] +4 (+0 Wis, +4)

[b]Skills:[/b] 40r = 5pp

Intimidate 8 (+7) 

Knowledge (Streetwise) 4 (+3) 

Notice 4 (+4) 

Search 4 (+3)

[b]Feats:[/b] 3pp

All-Out Attack 

Power Attack 

Startle

[b]Powers:[/b] 46pp

Enhanced Constitution 8 (Mutation)

Enhanced Strength 8 (Mutation)

Flight 5 (Kinetic levitation; Alternate Powers: Immovable 10 [Kinetic], Speed 10 [Kinetic])

Immunity 2 (Mutation; Critical Hit)

Impervious Toughness 6 (Mutation)

Super-Strength 4 (Mutation; Power Feats: Shockwave, Super-Breath).

[b]Drawbacks:[/b] 0pp

None

[b]DC Block:[/b]

[b]ATTACKS:[/b]                  [b]SAVE DC:[/b]             [b]DAMAGE TYPE:[/b]

Unarmed                              23/Toughness                Bruise (Staged)

Shockwave                           23/Toughness                Bruise (Staged)

[b]Costs:[/b] Abilities (12) + Combat (16) + Saves (8) + Skills (5) + Feats (3) + Powers (46) - Drawbacks (00) = 90

A last-minute overhaul request for Zephyr before her debut. If the numbers add up and there are no objections, you can just cut-&-paste the quoted stat-block, replacing the back half of her character sheet.

I lowered her effective combat PL from 8 to 7, since 1) her companions are PL7, and 2) I forgot that Autofire and Concealment can add +1-2 combat PLs depending on her foes. I also lowered her saving throws. They're lower than I'd like, but they still average out to higher than any of the other PL6-7s on the board. I also got rid of a couple of feats (I'll buy them later). I used the points to bolster her skills slightly, and to pad her powers. She has more thematic elements that I wanted for her, at the cost of some combat effectiveness.

Now her Immunity is Selective (so she can target herself with her Time Control power stunts), and she has a couple of new Super-Senses (Time Sense, Temporal Awareness) that will hint at her "true nature." She can also reach higher levels of Quickness and Speed than she could before. In combat, she usually functions as a PL7 with PL6 Super-Speed. Outside of combat, she basically has Super-Speed 12. This grants her greater utility than before.

The more I thought about the whole "database-of-future-knowledge" plot point, the bigger a headache it gave me. So I ditched it.

Power Level: 10

Tradeoffs: +5 Attack / -5 Damage, +5 Defense / -5 Toughness

(Powered/Nonpowered Values)

Abilities [28PP]

Strength 18/14 (+4/+2)

Dexterity 20/16 (+5/+3)

Constitution 18/14 (+4/+2)

Intelligence 20 (+5)

Wisdom 10 (+0)

Charisma 14 (+2)

Combat [8PP]

Initiative +25/+3

Attack +2 Base, +10/+2 Melee

Damage +4/+2 Unarmed

Defense +10/+2 (+2 Base, +8/+0 Dodge Focus), +1 Flat-Footed

Grapple +14/+4

Knockback 2/1

Saving Throws [6PP]

Toughness +4/+2

Fortitude +4/+2 (+4/+2 CON, +0PP)

Reflex +7/+5 (+5/+3 DEX, +2PP)

Will +4 (+0 WIS, +4PP)

Skills [10PP = 40 Ranks]

Acrobat 10 (+15/+13, Skill Mastery)

Bluff 3 (+5)

Climb 6 (+10/+8, Skill Mastery)

Computers 1 (+6) (+2 Masterwork Computer, +2 Write Program = +8 or +10)

Craft (Any) 0 (+5)

Disable Device 0 (+5)

Drive 0 (+5/+3)

Escape 5 (+10/+8)

Investigate 0 (+5)

Knowledge (Any) 0 (+5)

Notice 5 (+5)

Perform (Stringed Instruments) 8 (+10, Skill Mastery)

Pilot 0 (+5/+3)

Search 0 (+5)

Stealth 5 (+10/+8, Skill Mastery)

Swim 1 (+5/+2)

Feats [10PP]

Accurate Attack

Acrobatic Bluff

Defensive Attack

Diehard

Fearless

Jack of All Trades

Setup

Skill Mastery (Acrobat, Climb, Perform [stringed Instruments], Stealth)

Teamwork 2

Enhanced Feats (25)

Attack Focus (Melee) 8

Dodge Focus 8

Evasion 2

Improved Initiative 5

Interpose

Move-By Action

Powers [87PP]

Descriptors: Mutation, Speed, Temporal, Time

Device 1 (ArcheTech PDA, Hard-To-Lose) [4PP]

Enhanced Constitution 4 [4PP]

Enhanced Dexterity 4 [4PP]

Enhanced Feats 25 [25PP]

Enhanced Strength 4 [4PP]

Immunity 2 (Aging, Sleep, Flaws: Limited [1/2 Effect]) [1PP]

Immunity 5 (Temporal Effects, Feats: Selective) [6PP]

Invisibility 2 (4PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power) [5PP]

Quickness 6 (x100) [6PP]

Speed 6 (500mph, Extras: Linked [super-Movement]) [6PP]

Super-Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling, Water-Walking, Extras: Linked [speed], Flaws: Limited [Moving]) [2PP]

She can move across water and vertical surfaces, but she cannot linger. She must take a Move Action each round to move, or she will fall/sink.

Super-Senses 6 (Communication Link [Mental] 2 [Phalanx, Psyche], Danger Sense [Audio], Temporal Awareness, Time Sense, Uncanny Dodge [Audio]) [6PP]

Time Control 6 (12PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 2) [14PP]

Abilities 28 + Combat 8 + Saving Throws 7 + Skills 11 + Feats 10 + Powers 87 = 150 Power Points

Done by Avenger

Noted as such by Sandman XI :P

I just noticed that not all of Stesha's July points edits got made back at the beginning of the month. Her array currently looks like this:

Snare 9 [entangling vines] (PFs: 7 alternate powers) [25pp]

AP: ESP 4 (one mile, sight and hearing; Extras: No Conduit, Simultaneous; Flaw: Medium/Plants)

AP: Healing 8 (Extra: 40-ft. Burst Area; Flaw: Plants only; PFs: Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Corrosion 6 Flaw: Plant material only

AP: Plant Growth 9 (Growth 9, Affects Others, Limited to Plants)

AP: Stun 5 (pollen burst; Extras: Range/Ranged, Sleep; Power Feat: Accurate)

AP: Transmit 5 (one mile, via plants; Extra: Accurate)

AP: Dimensional Pocket 3 (Continuous, Ranged) (PF: Progression x4)(cap. 5000lbs)

But it ought to look like this:

Snare 9 [entangling vines] (PFs: 7 alternate powers) [25pp]

AP: ESP 4 (one mile, sight and hearing; Extras: No Conduit, Simultaneous; Flaw: Medium/Plants)

AP: Healing 8 (Extra: 35-ft. Burst Area; Flaw: Plants only; PFs: Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Corrosion 6 (Flaw: Plant materials only)

AP: Plant Growth 9 (Growth 9, Affects Others, Limited to Plants)

AP: Stun 5 (pollen burst; Extras: Range/Ranged, Sleep; Power Feat: Accurate)

AP: Transmit 5 (five miles, via plants; Extra: Accurate, Progression x2)

AP: Dimensional Pocket 3 (Continuous, Ranged) (PF: Progression x4)(cap. 5000lbs)

Thanks!

Done by Sandman XI

Ace Danger edits.

Ok Ace has been an exercise in me trying to do too much with one character and in the process really not being so hot at most things. This is a pretty major revision. I Scrapped the Mind Tricks array and replaced the basics therein with skills and feats, moving him more to the realm of badass normal but Immortal I also toned down the resurection to once a week because frankly its mostly an RP effect anyway. Points freed up went to improving skills and feats and base combat abilities. I also reworked some of the Equipment droping useless features(Dock, Hanger) off the HQ to get some equipment for use while actually adventureing.

His combat stats have moved more in the direction of martial artist and he actually manages to hit caps now at least in unarmed/surprise attack (pretty easy to maintain with fient). He also now has more feats to take advantage of his Charisma and has alot of options available to him in a more support/leadership role.

Caps get adjusted to +5 Attack, -5 Save DC; +2 Defense, -2 Toughness.

Crunchy bits should be as follows

Ace Danger PL 11/164pp

Stats: 36pp

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 20 (+5)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 24 (+7)

Combat: 28pp

Attack: +8 (+11 melee, +15 Unarmed)

Grapple: +14

Defense: +12 (+3 flat-footed)

Knockback: -4

Saves: 19pp

Toughness: +8 (+5 Con, +3 Hidden Vest)

Fortitude: +8 (+5 Con, +3)

Reflex: +8 (+0 Dex, +8)

Will: +8 (+0 Wis, +8)

Skills: 92r = 23pp

Bluff 16 (+23)

Diplomacy 7 (+14, +20 with Wealth)

Disguise 8 (+15)

Gather Information 7 (+14, +20 with wealth)

Investigation 2 (+5)

Language 4 (Cantonese, Dakanan, French, Tibetan; English is native)

Notice 15 (+15)

Search 7 (+10)

Sense motive 10 (+10)

Stealth 16 (+16)

Feats: 51pp

Attack Focus: Melee 3

Attack Specialization: Unarmed 2

Begginers Luck

Benefits: Wealth 3

Connected

Contacts

Distract(bluff)

Dodge Focus 6

Equipment 6

Hide In Plain Sight

Improvised Tools

Inspire 5

Jack of all Trades

Leadership

Luck 5

Power Attack

Quick Change 2

Redirect

Set-Up

Skill Mastery (Bluff, Gather Information, Notice, Stealth)

Sneak Attack

Teamwork 3

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge (mental)

Well Informed

Posessions

Ace day to day carries his smartphone(Cell/PDA/wireless internets, whichever brand/model is 'hot') and for buisness keeps a laptop in his briefcase. When driving himself he preffers a snazzy sports car but for formal events will arive by limo unless he feels the need to "make an entrance" he maintains a membership at the Northbay Yacht Club and participates in the reggatta aboard his sailboat 'Albatross'. He maintains a penthouse downtown for buisness and descrete liasons in addition to the less well known Danger Manor.

Equipment [30 equipment points]

Hidden vest [4]

Communicator [1]

Shuriken [3]

Smoke Grenade [4]

Danger Manor [total 18]

toughness 10 [1]

size Large [2]

comunications [1]

computer [1]

concealed x 2 [2]

Defense system (Stun 10 [Crazy Purple Knockout Gas; Extra: Sleep, area; Flaws: Limitation{Gas attack, stopped by Immunity suffocation, or Immunity poison}][1]

Fire prevention system [1]

Garage [1]

Gym [1]

Library [1]

Living space [1]

Personel Feature [1]

Pool [1]

Power (Makana extract) (Healing 9 [Extras] 6 x 3 + 2 = 20pp )[1]

power system [1]

security system x 2 [2]

Powers: 7pp.

Immunity 3 (aging, disease, poison)[3]

Regeneration 1 (Resurrection 1 [1/week]; Extras: True Resurrection; PFs: Persistent, Regrowth)[4]

Drawbacks: 0pp

DC Block:

ATTACKS: SAVE DC: DAMAGE TYPE:

(Name of Attack) (Save DC/Type) (Type of Damage: Bruise/Injury, or other)

Unarmed ------ 18/Toughness ----- Bruise/injury

Sneak Attack Unarmed ------ 20/Toughness ------ Bruise Injury

Shuriken ------ 16/Toughness ------ Bruise/Injury

Sneak Attack Shuriken ------ 18/Toughness ------ Bruise/Injury

And For ease of edits Heres the Code block

Ace Danger PL 11/164pp

[u][b]Stats:[/u][/b] 36pp

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 24 (+7)

[u][b]Combat:[/u][/b] 28pp

Attack: +8 (+11 melee, +15 Unarmed)

Grapple: +14

Defense: +12 (+3 flat-footed)

[u][b]Saves:[/u][/b] 19pp

Toughness: +8 (+5 Con, +3 Hidden Vest)

Fortitude: +8 (+5 Con, +3)

Reflex: +8 (+0 Dex, +8)

Will: +8 (+0 Wis, +8)

[u][b]Skills:[/u][/b] 92r = 23pp

Bluff 16 (+23)

Diplomacy 7 (+14, +20 with Wealth)

Disguise 8 (+15)

Gather Information 7 (+14, +20 with wealth)

Investigation 2 (+5)

Language 4 (Cantonese, Dakanan, French, Tibetan; English is native)

Notice 15 (+15)

Search 7 (+10)

Sense motive 10 (+10)

Stealth 16 (+16)

[u][b]Feats:[/u][/b] 51pp

Attack Focus: Melee 3

Attack Specialization: Unarmed 2

Begginers Luck

Benefits: Wealth 3

Connected

Contacts

Distract(bluff)

Dodge Focus 6

Equipment 6

Hide In Plain Sight

Improvised Tools

Inspire 5

Jack of all Trades

Leadership

Luck 5

Power Attack

Quick Change 2

Redirect

Set-Up

Skill Mastery (Bluff, Gather Information, Notice, Stealth)

Sneak Attack

Teamwork 3

Taunt

Uncanny Dodge (mental)

Well Informed

[quote][u][b]Posessions[/u][/b]

Ace day to day carries his smartphone(Cell/PDA/wireless internets, whichever brand/model is 'hot') and for buisness keeps a laptop in his briefcase. When driving himself he preffers a snazzy sports car but for formal events will arive by limo unless he feels the need to "make an entrance" he maintains a membership at the Northbay Yacht Club and participates in the reggatta aboard his sailboat 'Albatross'. He maintains a penthouse downtown for buisness and descrete liasons in addition to the less well known Danger Manor. 

[u][b]Equipment[/u][/b] [30 equipment points]

Hidden vest [4]

Communicator [1]

Shuriken [3]

Smoke Grenade [4]

Danger Manor [total 18]

toughness 10 [1]

size Large [2]

comunications [1]

computer [1]

concealed x 2 [2]

Defense system (Stun 10 [Crazy Purple Knockout Gas; Extra: Sleep, area; Flaws: Limitation{Gas attack, stopped by Immunity suffocation, or Immunity poison}][1]

Fire prevention system [1]

Garage [1]

Gym [1]

Library [1]

Living space [1]

Personel Feature [1]

Pool [1]

Power (Makana extract) (Healing 9 [Extras] 6 x 3 + 2 = 20pp )[1]

power system [1]

security system x 2 [2][/quote]

[u][b]Powers:[/u][/b] 7pp.

[b]Immunity[/b] 3 (aging, disease, poison)[3]

[b]Regeneration[/b] 1 (Resurrection 1 [1/week]; Extras: True Resurrection; PFs: Persistent, Regrowth)[4]

[u][b]Drawbacks:[/u][/b] 0pp

[u][b]DC Block:[/u][/b]

ATTACKS: SAVE DC: DAMAGE TYPE:

(Name of Attack) (Save DC/Type) (Type of Damage: Bruise/Injury, or other)

Unarmed  ------  18/Toughness  -----  Bruise/injury

Sneak Attack Unarmed  ------  20/Toughness  ------  Bruise Injury

Shuriken  ------  16/Toughness  ------  Bruise/Injury

Sneak Attack Shuriken  ------  18/Toughness  ------  Bruise/Injury

Done by Sandman XI

Captain Knievel - September edits

first some book keeping: Some of his totals are off

His stats actually add up to 50pp, not 52pp

his feats actually total 33pp, not 32pp

His adjusted totals line should be this:

Attributes 50 + Combat 40 + Saves 10 + Skills 12 + Feats 33 + Powers 30 - Drawbacks -1 = 174/178pp

3pp to spend from august posts actually gives Knievel 4 unpsent PP

stuff to remove:

Feat: Ultimate Effort (melee attacks) (I have heard that this is unfair from some as it is simply a better version of ultimate aim, so please drop it)

Feat: Improved Critical

Feat: Defensive Roll 3

Feat: Master Plan

Feat: Benefit (use knowledge tactics for master plan)

Skill: Knowledge Tactics 12

14pp to spend

Dodge Focus 1 [1pp]

Challange (fast intimidate) [1pp] (from the masterminds manual. allows for the use of intimidate as a move action during combat)

12 skill ranks [3pp]

Sense Motive 7

Notice 5

Reflex +1 [1pp]

Device 1 ("Protection Belt"; Hard To Lose; 5 device points; 1 unspent pp) [4pp]

Protection 4 {4pp}

I have 4pp left to spend which I will use at a later date

---

Non rules stuff:

I am re-writing some of Captain Knievel's character sheet. This includes some spelling corrections in his history section as well as a more current description, motivation, and powers and tactics section.

The reason for this is that it was a sloppy sheet, and was never really in the proper FC character sheet format.

---

Code Character sheet for easy updates:

"I like them odds."

[img] http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt131/CindyChill/Knievel.jpg[/img]

[b][u]Players Name: [/u] [/b]  quotemyname

[b] [u]Power Level: [/u] [/b] 11 (174/178 PP)

[b][u]Trade-Offs: [/u] [b] +3 attack -3 DC mod, +3 defense -3 toughness

[b] [u]PP Unspent: [/u] [/b] 8

[b] [u]Characters Name: [/u] [/b] Captain Knievel

[b] [u]Alternate Identity: [/u] [/b] Taylor Rogers

[b] [u]Height: [/u] [/b] 6'

[b] [u]Weight: [/u] [/b] 200 lbs

[b] [u]Hair: [/u] [/b] Sunlight-Blond

[b] [u]Eyes: [/u] [/b] Blue

[b] [u] Description: [/u] [/b]

Standing 6 feet tall and weighing in at 200 golden apples, Captain Knievel is the epitome of manliness and physical prowess. Captain Knievel sports a tactical combat suit made from form a fitting kevlar jumpsuit, steel toed boots, and steel shoulder pads. He wears sunglasses and has highly stylized bright blond hair. 

Captain Knievel is stronger faster and more attractive than and 5 normal men combined. The gauntlet he wears on his right arm allow him to generate the powerful "Adrenaline Cannon", a 5 foot wide plasma laser cannon that originates a his clenched fist. After multiple modifications, the Adrenaline Cannon itself now grants Captain Knievel a multitude of other abilities as well.  Captain Knievel has recently acquired a shiny new Power Belt that wraps around his waist.  This belt is the approximate size of a wrestling championship belt and is made entirely of steel.  This belt offers him expanded defensive utility in a fight.

[b] [u] History: [/u] [/b]

Taylor Rogers

DOB: 6/6/86

At 15 years old, Taylor's parents took him skydiving. After a freak accident caused his chute not to open, Taylor hit the ground. Hard. Miraculously, he survived the fall. His body crippled and broken, Taylor entered a coma. After five agonizing years of intense surgery, Taylor finally regained consciousness. His first thought upon waking was, "I want to do that again!" Most people would be left in paralyzing fear of falling and heights. But not Taylor Rogers. When the doctors told him that he would never walk again, his only reply was, "Like hell I will!" and seemingly magically, after two years of intense physical therapy, he did. However, just getting his body back in working order wasn't enough for Taylor. He was 20 years old, a legal adult, and decided that he wasn't going to bother being a part of normal society. Taylor's one and only dream was to do anything and everything that would be worth a thrill. In order to be able to do that, Taylor spent two more years going through intense physical training. Four solid years of conditioning and strength training honed Taylor's body to the peak of human physical prowess. Taking a job as a professional body builder, Taylor began to enjoy the pay-offs of all his hard work, and the lifestyle that went along with it. With money, relative fame, and a body fit as a fiddle, Taylor was once again able to enjoy skydiving, rock climbing, and a multitude of other risky yet intensely satisfying activities. That is until his body building sponsors told him he was no longer allowed to perform these activities. He had come too far to stop now though. So what is a guy to do when he can't pursue his deepest desires as himself? The same thing everyone else in Freedom City does when they can't do what they want to do as themselves. Put on a costume and do it anyways! That is when Captain Knievel was born. Now Taylor Rogers leads a double life. On one side, he is the Taylor Rogers, the peaceful, rich, body builder superstar. On the other, he is Captain Knievel the trill seeking junkie that loves to throw caution to the wind and dive off of sky scrapers.

[b] [u] Personality & Motivation: [/u] [/b]

Because he loves thrill seeking so much it always seems to get him into trouble. Taylor has had more accidents than he can count as Captain Knievel. He has been injured, shot, broken bones, and so on. He never seems to learn though...

Because most of his adult life has been spent listening to people tell him he can't do something, and he is forced to listen to them, he finds that as Captain Knievel he can never refuse a fight, or turn down a challenge, and he never pulls any punches.

Taylor has worked very hard to get to where he is in life, and that has ingrained in him a deep hatred for anyone who has led a pampered life.  He specifically hates those that have been given or gifted with otherworldly advantages over normal people.  The highlight and often the butt end of this hatred are Meta-humans that gained their powers by accident or were simply given powers by some outside source. 

Captain Knievel believes that since these Meta-humans did not work for their powers, they cannot truly appreciate them.  Therefore, there is no reason for them to have them.  This has led Captain Knievel to do anything he can destroy any and all Meta-humans that he comes across.

This behavior has led to him becoming one of Freedom City’s most wanted Super Villains over the past few months.  More often than not, Captain Knievel finds his quarrels to be with those that would call themselves heroes, or protectors of the city.  Unfortunately Captain Knievel had to find out the hard way that these heroes have quite a following.  The general populace seems to worship them unconditionally. Despite Captain Knievel’s perfect manly charm he has not been able to swing any of the citizens of Freedom City to his side. 

Worse still, the heroes in the city band together and support each other.  For this reason, Captain Knievel has been forced to go against his better judgment and work with some less than reputable characters over the months.  Captain Knievel sees the destruction of Freedom City’s heroes as the first step on his way to achieving his goals.  If destroying them means that he has to work with some Meta-humans that also oppose the heroes in the mean time, then so be it.  It is a sacrifice that must be made.  There is no doubt in Captain Knievel’s mind that as soon as the heroes are eradicated, so too will the Meta-Human villains.

Captain Knievel used to be much more reckless about pursuing his goals.  He used to cause lots of property damage, and endanger the lives of countless citizens.  Recently, however, he has found that his anger is better when directed entirely at the heroes of Freedom City.  Captain Knievel won’t stop if any citizens get in the way when he brawls with a hero. After all, they will probably survive.  And when they do, they will appreciate their lives all that much more. He does not, however go out of his way to harm the general population of Freedom City.

Lately, Captain Knievel has found the limitations of having a ‘normal’ body quite restrictive.  In order to keep up with the heroes and Meta-Humans in Freedom City, The Captain has been relying more and more on his Adrenaline Cannon of late.  He has even been known to take steroids to enhance his strength if it means being able to take out even one more Meta-Human.

[b][u]Complications:[/b][/u]

[i]-Accident[/i] (Unrelenting desire to perform dangerous hazardous stunts)

[i]-Compulsion[/i] (Must hit on every woman he sees)

[i]-Hatred[/i] (meta-humans who were given or born with their powers)

[i]-Insane[/i] (Truly believes his viewpoints regarding meta humans and their place in society are in the right)

[i]-Temper[/i] (Quick to anger, never turns down a fight)

[i]-Media Buff[/i] (Will go out of his way to get himself on “the evening news,†so to speak.)

[i]-Struggling[/i] (Currently living on whatever he can steal or take by force)

[i]-Confrontational[/i] (Will attack members of FC police force just because they are present)

[i]-Public ID[/i] (Freedom City knows who he REALLY is)

[i]-Criminal Record [/i] (Charged with aggravated assault, hate crimes, and terrorism)

[b] [u] Stats: [/u] [/b] [14+10+10+2+4+10 = 50pp]

Str: 24/26 (+7/+8)

Dex: 20 (+5)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 20 (+5)

[b] [u] Combat: [/u] [/b] [16+24 = 40pp]

Attack: +8 Base; +13 Melee, +15 Adrenaline Cannon; +8 Ranged;

Grapple: +22 (+33 w/ Elongation & Super Strength; -4 to escape rolls w/ Elongation & Super Strength)

Defense: +12 Base; +14 Dodge Focus (+6 FF)

Initiative: +13

[b] [u] Saves: [/u] [/b]  [3+3+5+= 11pp]

Toughness: +8 (+5 flat-footed)

Fortitude: +8 (+5 con, +3)

Reflex: +8 (+5 dex, +3)

Will: +7 (+2 wis, +5)

[b] [u] Skills: [/u] [/b] [ 48r = 12pp]

Acrobatics 8 (+13)

Intimidate 12 (+17)

Notice 13 (+15)

Sense Motive 15 (+17)

[b] [u] Feats: [/u] [/b] [28pp]

Attack Focus Melee 5 [5pp]

Attack Specialization (Adrenaline Cannon) 

Challenge (Fast Intimidate)

Defensive Attack

Dodge Focus 3 [3pp]

Elusive Target

Fearless

Improved Initiative 2 [2pp]

Inspire 5 [5pp]

Luck 2 (starts with 3 Hero Points) [2pp]

Power Attack

Set-Up

Skill Mastery 1 (Acrobatics, Intimidate, Knowledge(Tactics), Notice)

Startle

Takedown Attack

Ultimate Effort (Toughness Saves)

[b] [u]Powers: [/u] [/b]  20+4+4+2+2+2 = 34PP (Descriptors: Training, Steroids, Gadgets)

[b] Device 5[/b]  (Hard To Lose, "Adrenaline Cannon", 25pp) [20pp]

[b]Device 1[/b] ("Protection Belt"; Hard To Lose; 5 device points; 1 unspent pp) [4pp]

[b] Speed 3[/b]  (50 mph / 500 fpr; PF: 1 Alternate Power) [4pp]

[u]AP:[/u] [b] Leaping 3[/b]  (x10)

[b] Super Movement 1[/b]  (slow fall) [2pp]

[b] Super Strength 1[/b]  (“Power Lifting Trainingâ€Â; Effective Lifting Strength 32; L: 692lbs.; M: 1384lbs.; H: 2080lbs.; Max: 4160lbs.; Push/Drag: 10400lbs.) [2pp]

[b] Enhanced Strength 2[/b]  (“Steroid Useâ€Â) [2pp]

[quote]

[b] Device: Adrenaline Cannon Mark III: [/b]

[b] Strike 11[/b]  (“Adrenaline Cannonâ€Â; Extras: 100-ft. Line Area; Feats: 3 Alternate Powers) {25pp}

[u]AP:[/u] [b] Elongation 5[/b]  (“Laser Whipâ€Â; 100 feet; Extras: Projection, Linked(+0); PF: Improved Pin, Grappling Finesse){12pp}

[i]Linked:[/i] [b] Super Strength 5[/b]  (“Hydraulic Assisted Liftingâ€Â){10pp}

[i](Effective Lifting Strength 57; L: 11 Tons; M: 22 T; H: 33.25 T; Max: 66.5 T; Push/Drag: 166.4 T)[/i]

[u]AP:[/u] [b] Strike 9[/b]  (“Elemental Strikeâ€Â; Feats: Extended Reach 3, Variable Descriptor 2 [any technological], Improved Critical 2, Penetrating 3, Precise, Split Attack 2){22pp} 

[u]AP:[/u] [b] Strike 9[/b]  (“Pressure Point Punchâ€Â; Extras: Alternate Save - Fort; Feats: Extended Reach 2, Improved Critical, Precise){22pp}

The Adrenaline Cannon Mark II includes hydraulic tubing that runs from the gauntlet on Captain Knievel's right arm to the armor on his back. From his armor, the tubes stretch down the sides of his legs and open up at his boots. These tubes allow Captain Knievel to project the special attacks generated by his Adrenaline Cannon from his feet as well as his right arm. This allows him to deliver flaming kicks, etc...

The Adrenaline Cannon Mark III includes more powerful striking capabilities, and faster response time, as well as a reduced kick from the main cannon. The hydraulic tubing has also been adapted to assist in lifting.

[/quote]

[quote name="Protection Belt"]

[b]Protection 4[/b] {4pp} 

Captain Knievel’s latest gadget – the Protection Belt is similar in design to that of a championship wrestling belt.  It has a large plated buckle on the front of it and is made of solid metal.  The circuits in the belt run through his Kevlar suit and enhance its ability to protect Captain Knievel from injury.

[/quote]

[b][u]Drawbacks:[/b][/u] [-1pp]

[i]Full Power[/i] (Never pulls any punches) -1

[b][u]DC Block:[/b][/u]

Unarmed -- DC 23/TOU -- Damage

Strike 11 "Adrenaline Cannon" -- 21/REF + 26/TOU -- Damage (Plasma Energy)

Elongation 5 “Laser Whip†– DC 23/TOU – Damage

Strike 9 “Elemental Strike†– DC 24/TOU – Damage

Strike 9 “Pressure Point Punch†– DC 24/FORT -- Damage

Attributes [50] + Combat [40] + Saves [11] + Skills [12] + Feats [28] + Powers [34] - Drawbacks [01] = 170pp

EDIT: Seeing as how this edit is under a lot of scrutiny, I am going to retract that second device worth 8pp (the teleportation belt) I'll think of some way to spend the few power points that he has left elsewhere.

Avenger's edits:

Attack Focus (Melee) (1)

Protection (3)

Skills: (1 point)

+1 rank of Stealth (to a total of 18 ranks)

+3 Intimidate (to a total of 16 ranks)

Done by Sandman XI

Edge's edits

A couple of changes here:

Swapping out Edge's Notice for Diplomacy

Diplomacy 8 (+12)

Swapping out Edge's Stealth for Notice

Notice 4 (+6)

Adding the Subtle power feat to his Blast array

Expenditures:

Protection 2 with the Luck descriptor

Inspire +2 (to a total of 5)

Improved Initiative (to a total of +6)

Done by Sandman XI

Breakdown PL 6- September Updates

5pp to spend

+1 base attack [2pp]

+1 base defense [2pp]

+4 skill ranks [1pp]

Perform (Dance) +1

Perform (Vocals) +1

Profession (DJ) +1

Knowledge (Pop Culture) +1

[b][u]Players Name[/u][/b]: quotemyname

[b][u]Power Level[/u][/b]: 7 [104/104]

[u][b]Trade-Offs[/b][/u]: None

[b][u]Unspent PP[/u][/b]: 0

[b][u]Characters Name[/u][/b]: Eddie Ozan

[b][u]Alternate Identity[/u][/b]: Breakdown (But his friends call him Juke)

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 17

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5’8’’

[u][b]Weight[/b][/u]: 125lbs

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Orange, or Black with Orange Highlights

[u][b]Eyes[/b][/u]: Blue

[b][u]DOB:[/u][/b] 6/15/1992

[u][b]Description[/b][/u]:

[img=http://foxweb.marist.edu/users/kdkfs/headphones1]

[img=http://foxweb.marist.edu/users/kdkfs/headphones2]

From the top down, Eddie is a mess.  His hair is more often frazzled, or messed up than it is straight. He ALWAYS has headphones on (which is probably why it’s so hard to comb his hair).  Eddie likes the big bulky ones the best, but ear buds will do in a pinch.  The next thing down is usually a t-shirt of some sort.  It is more often than not a 'band shirt' (and never a band that Eddie does not support).  His arms are usually unadorned, although sometimes he sports a watch on this left wrist.  Eddie usually wears jeans, or cargo pants, or camouflage shorts.  He wears a pair of ratty worn out Converse All Stars on his feet.  The color of the shoes varies (red, black, gray, green, blue, etc...) Eddie Usually carries around a messenger bag full of odds and ends.  In the bag he keeps a few CD’s, His original CD players, at least two different MP3 players, and from time to time, one or two small instruments that he does not know how to play (harmonica, ocarina, etc.)

[u][b]History[/b][/u]:

[code]Eddie is 17 and still lives with his parents.  They moved to freedom city shortly after Eddie discovered his powers… which is an interesting story to say the least.  When Eddie was younger, his parents had gotten him a CD player.  Man did he love that CD player (he still has it too!) He would listen to it constantly.  His parents actually began to think it might be bad for him.  They considered taking it away, but they decided since he listened to such a variety of music that it would probably okay.  They even gave him a few classical music CD’s to broaden his horizons. (He liked them well enough, but they were not his favorites.) Eventually his parents decided to let him keep it.

Eddie was never the most obedient child in the world, but one day when he was 15 he stayed out way past his curfew and worried his parents half to death.  When he finally got home, they decided they would ground him.  (And what do you do when you ground your kid? You take away the most important thing in the world to them.) They took his CD player away, and that was the end of it.

Eddie was devastated.  (“Two months with no music? You can’t be serious! It’ll kill me!â€Â) He sulked around the house for days (he wasn’t allowed to leave either. His parents knew he would just walk to the arcade and spend quarters on the jukebox.) All he wanted was music.  There had to be SOME way to get it… Maybe if he just listened really hard… 

There! What was that? A chord? There it was again! The more he listened, the more music he heard.  If he turned a different direction, he would get a different song! Then he discovered that tilting his head a certain way would change the song again! This was great! He didn’t need that CD player after all!  Suddenly the music stopped… A man’s voice started speaking, “Thank you for listening to KWYY! All rock all the time! We’ll be back after these messages.â€Â

That’s when Eddie realized he was picking up radio stations in his head.  He ran to tell his parents immediately.  Needless to say, they didn’t believe him at first.  “You sure we never had anything metal installed in his head?†His mother had asked to his father.  “Nope!†he responded, “Kid’s probably just making it up ‘cuz he wants that CD player back so bad.â€Â

“No! I’m serious! Turn on the radio! KWYY is playing ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ and it’s in the second verse…!†After he started singing the lyrics, his mother switched on a nearby radio, and sure enough, Eddie had been right.  The part he had been singing even synched up perfectly with the song!

Now his dad was interested.  “Can you get any other stations on that thing,†he asked, knocking on Eddie’s skull, “Are the Yankees playing?â€Â

“Ummm, nope… just music…â€Â

Eventually, by the time he was 16, Eddie managed to get a better handle on his power to hear radio signals (he could even pick up the Yankees now). But He still only listened to music.  He made a mental note of all the quirky features of his powers (apparently he had to stand on his head to get AM channels). And practiced picking up as many stations as possible.  Before long, he even managed to project whatever he was listening to. He could make his body act like an amp.

After he started to develop his powers more, he realized that he could perform a few cool tricks while listening to certain music.  Rock for instance always got him pumped up and ready for a fight.  And he discovered that it now made him faster and stronger as well.  Jazz had always made him feel as free as a bird, but now it let him fly like one too!

When he showed his parents this little trick, they all of a sudden decided they were moving to Freedom City (“He needs a better school if he’s gonna be flying around all over the place,†his dad had said.)

And that’s how Eddie got his start at Claremont.
Personality & Motivation: Eddie is a free spirit just like the jazz music he listens to. (“’Cuz I’m a free bird!â€Â) He is a laid back individual, but when it’s time to get going, he can “go†faster than most like how rock songs always heat up for the solo! (“Get up and go!â€Â) He’s almost always in a good mood the ska music does that to him (“Cuz we find ourselves in the same old mess…â€Â) But he also has a funky, geeky side to him because he likes techno, but he is still himself (“Human After All.â€Â) Eddie does whatever he wants. He does not like hearing “No†and “Don’t.†It’s not like anything he does is hurting anybody, he just wants to do his thing. That is why he often gets annoyed when people don’t let him do what he wants, he doesn’t see the point in NOT doing it. Eddie likes listening to music and having fun. Almost everything he does is in direct pursuit of those two goals. (Which is probably why he throws one hell of a party!) Powers & Tactics: Much of Breakdowns powers come from music. I have tried to be as true as possible to the way these following genres of music make me feel when I listen to them. I will do my best to explain how they relate to the given powers. Treat the feelings of Breakdown and myself as one and the same for this purpose. Breakdown’s powers depend on the type of music he is listening to. Depending on the music, he can even project some of the feelings that songs inspire in him onto others. Listening to Rock And Roll gets him pumped up, and his powers shift towards fast paced and action packed. "Whenever I listen to Rock and Roll, it gets me pumped up. I feel like I can run faster and for longer periods of time than I could without it. I also feel like I am ready for anything. Sometimes it even puts me in the mood to fight. It always gives me that extra edge and makes me feel stronger than I am too." Listening to Jazz has the opposite effect. "I have always felt that jazz music can regenerate the body and soul. It makes me feel calm and peaceful, and I try to pass those feelings on to others. It makes my body feel floaty and light as a feather. Which is the reason why I can float around while listening to it. I feel like I can go anywhere when I am listening to jazz music." Listening to Techno and Trance music has a strange effect on him. "I don't know what it is about trance music. Whenever I listen to it, it gets me to focus incredibly well. Sometimes, I lose track of what I am actually doing in my head. My body just seems to take over. Every time I dance to trance music, for some reason I am the center of attention. It just seems to hypnotize people. It must be the way I sway back and forth during the dance." Listening to Ska music makes him as energized and chaotic as the music itself. "Okay so this is really hard to describe, but I am going to try. The 'skank'. It's this dance right? Now it goes like this. The first thing you do is you tap your right heel on the ground. The next thing you do is you lift you left leg (bending it at the knee) and put it back down. While still tapping your foot. Good. Okay now keep doing those two things while you turn your head left and right. Okay so after you get that part down you start to swing your arms...no... just at the elbows... Right okay. Now you're skanking. Okay just keep doing that. Yes. For the whole song. That's right. Hard, right? I know. It's a very twitchy dance, and if you do it right, your entire body kind of vibrates. It doesn't? Well, mine does...Other than that, Ska is pretty simple. It is light, peppy, jumpy, upbringing. It just makes me want to jump all over the place, have a great time, and party!" Listening to Dance music. "So you want to know one thing that bugs me? Everytime you are on the dance floor and you try to find someone, they never seem to be in the place you thought they were. It's like they just move around and you can never pin them down. Annoying, right? Yea, I learned how to do that. Oh and you know what else I can do now? I can totally understand all of those garbled lyrics that they have in Dance music. The other more boring thing that I have learned to do is to channel the thumping bass those songs usually feature. I am working on ways of projecting it outward to deafen people. I think I have it down too..." Play List: (Work in progress) Below I am going to include a play list of some example songs that Breakdown might use to trigger his forms (these are just general examples, they do not have to be these specific songs) I may edit this list through the character edits forum, so check back from time to time to see what Breakdowns favorite songs are!

Rock:

Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace

You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine

Reign of the Hammer - Hammerfall

Fatal Tragedy - Dream Theater

Breakdown - Plain White T's

Disciplined Breakdown - Collective Soul

Trashed and Scattered - Avenged Sevenfold

Out of Control - Hoobistank

The Distance - Cake

Revolver - Rage Against the Machine

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

We're All to Blame - Sum 41

Separate Ways - Journey

Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance

Burn Burn - Lost Prophets

Woman - Wolfmother

The Night - Disturbed

Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against

Rooftops - Lost Prophets

Jazz:

Mario Takes a Walk - Jesse Cook (borders on Latin, but hey...)

Blue Train - John Coletrane

It Don't Seem To Far - Frank Viele

Unwell - Matchbox Twenty

Standing Room in Heaven - That Handsome Devil

Searching - INXS

Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

Aeroplane - Red Hot Chili Peppers

I Still Believe - Tim Capello

Temperature - Aerosmith

Ska:

Trendy - Reel Big Fish

Impression That I Get - Might Mighty Bosstones

Skanking Fool - The Uptones

Plastic Cup Politics - Less Than Jake

Magnetic North - Less Than Jake

Danny Says - Less Than Jake

Time Bomb - Rancid

Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys

Flo - Reel Big Fish

Daly City Train - Rancid

Thimbledrome - Pain

Lying Awake - Authority Zero

Trance:

The Gathering - Infected Mushroom

Around the World - Daft Punk

Sandstorm - Darude

Nemesis - VNV Nation

Masters of the Universe - Juno Reactor

Want You More - Duran Duran

The Farthest Star - VNV Nation

Faster Life - Funker Vogt

Electronaut - VNV Nation

Dance:

Apache - Fatboy Slim

Losing You - Eiffel 65

Us Against The World [Jason Nevins Remix]

Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

The Reflex (Dance Remix) - Duran Duran

Soft/Alt Rock:

Embers and Ashes - Mae

Ruled by Secrecy - Muse

Into the Ocean - Blue October

FLCL Opening - The Pillows

Follow Me - Eiffel 65

The Everglow - Mae

Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

Metal:

Fuel - Metallica

The Game - Disturbed

Click Click Boom - Saliva

Rectifier - RA

Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold

Raggae:

I'll Do anything - Jason Mraz

Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley

Complications: Addiction: Listens to music CONSTANTLY Guilt Trip: Will always help a friend when they need it. (Grudgingly of course, because he knows he will regret NOT doing it.) Hatred: Country Music (“I just can’t stand that ‘twang’ in the singer’s voice!â€Â) Obsession: Copies of music that he does not have (still chasing down a copy of Led Zeppelin II on vinyl) Phobia: Foreign objects/creatures in his ears (Excludes things purposefully and personally placed there [ex. earbuds]) Secret: Identity Teenager: Just finished with puberty, HOORAY! Responsibility (Team: Young Freedom) Reputation: Throws the BEST parties I Wonder What's Playing: Unless otherwise explicitly stated, roll a die to determine which form Breakdown begins combat in. (If there are a disproportionate number of forms, select which ones have numerical priority) - 5 forms: 20% chance each. Stats: [2+4+0+0+4+6 = 16pp] Str: 12 (+1), 18 (+4) ROCK Dex: 14 (+2) Con: 10 (+0) Int: 10 (+0) Wis: 14 (+2) Cha: 16 (+3) Combat: [8+8 = 16pp] Attack: +4; +6 (JAZZ/ROCK/SKA/TRANCE/DANCE) Grapple: +4; +7 (JAZZ/SKA/TRANCE); +10 (ROCK) Defense: +4; +7 (JAZZ/ROCK/SKA/TRANCE/DANCE) (+1 flat-footed in all forms) Knockback: -0; -3 (JAZZ/ROCK/SKA/TRANCE) Initiative: +6 Saves: [2+1+1 = 4pp]
Toughness: +0 (+0 Con, +0 other) Fortitude: +2 (+0 Con, +2) Reflex: +3 (+2 Dex, +1) Will: +3 (+2 Wis, +1)
Toughness: +6 (+0 con, +6 Force Field) Fortitude: +2 (+0 con, +2) Reflex: +4 (+2 dex, +1 Enhanced Ref, +1) Will: +4 (+2 wis, +1 Enhanced Will, +1)
Toughness: +6 (+0 con, +6 Force Field) Fortitude: +4 (+0 con, +2 Enhanced Fort, +2) Reflex: +3 (+2 Dex, +1) Will: +3 (+2 wis, +1)
Toughness: +6 (+0 con, +6 Force Field) Fortitude: +2 (+0 Con, +2) Reflex: +4 (+2 dex, +1 Enhanced Ref, +1) Will: +3 (+2 Wis, +1)
Toughness: +6 (+0 con, +6 Force Field) Fortitude: +2 (+0 Con, +2) Reflex: +3 (+2 Dex, +1) Will: +4 (+2 wis, +1 Enhanced Will, +1)
Toughness: +6 (+0 Con, +6 Force Field) Fortitude +2 (+0 Con, +2) Reflex +5(+2 Dex, +2 Enhanced Reflex, +1) Will +3 (+2 Wis, +1)
Skills: [64r = 16pp] ~~ Acrobatics 4 (+7) (SKA/ form only) ~~ Bluff 6 (+9) ~~ Concentration 4 (+4) (TRANCE form only) ~~ Diplomacy 2 (+5), (6 (+9) in DANCE form only) ~~ Intimidate 4 (+7) (ROCK form only) ~~ Knowledge (Pop Culture): 12 (+12) Notice 4 (+6) Perform (Dance) 12 (+15) Perform (Vocals) 12 (+15) Profession (DJ) 12 (+14) Sense Motive 4 (+6) Feats: [11pp] All-Out Attack Benefit 2 (Fake ID (21 years old), Use Perform: Dance to feint in combat instead of bluff) Dodge Focus 1 Improved Initiative Power Attack Luck Ultimate Effort (Perform [Dance], Perform [sing], Profession [DJ]) Skill Mastery (Perform [Dance], Perform [sing], Profession [DJ], Knowledge [Pop Culture])
JAZZ Dodge Focus 3
ROCK Dodge Focus 3, Fearless
SKA Dodge Focus 3, Teamwork
TRANCE Trance
DANCE Distract (Perform [Dance]) Dodge Focus 3
Powers: [1+4+39 = 44pp] Feature 1 (Projects music he listens to) [1pp] Super-Senses 1 (Radio) PF: Extended 3 [4pp] Alternate Form 7 (35pp forms; PFs: 4 additional forms) [39pp]
JAZZ FORM [35pp] Emotion Control 6 (Flaws: Limited to Calm, Range/Ranged, PFs: Subtle) [4pp] Enhanced Attack 3 [6pp] Enhanced Feats 3 (Dodge Focus 3) [3pp] Enhanced Reflex 1 [1pp] Enhanced Will 1 [1pp] Flight 1 [2pp] Force Field 6 [6pp] Immunity 5 (Entrapment) [5pp] Regeneration 7 (Bruised 2/Standard Action, Staggered 5/Standard Action) [7pp]
DANCE FORM Blur 1 [4pp] Comprehend languages 1 (understand all) [2pp] Emotion Control 6 (Flaws: Limited to Love, Range/Ranged; PF: Subtle) [4 pp] Enhanced Attack 3 [6pp] Enhanced Feats 4 (Distract [Perform (Dance)], Dodge Focus 3 [4pp] Enhanced Skills 4 (Diplomacy +4) [1pp] Enhanced Reflex 2 [2pp] Force Field 6 [6pp] Sonic Control 6 (Flaws: Action- Full Round) [6pp]
ROCK FORM [35pp] Emotion Control 6 (Flaws: Limited to Hate, Range/Ranged) [3pp] Enhanced Attack 3 [6pp] Enhanced Feats 4 (Dodge Focus 3, Fearless) [4pp] Enhanced Fortitude 2 [2pp] Enhanced Skills 4 (Intimidate +4) [1pp] Enhanced Strength 6 [6pp] Force Field 6 [6pp] Speed 4 [4pp] Strike 2 (PF: Mighty) [3pp]
SKA FORM [35pp] Emotion Control 6 (Flaws: Limited to hope, Range/Ranged) [3pp] Enhanced Attack 3 [6pp] Enhanced Feats 4 (Dodge Focus 3, Teamwork) [5pp] Enhanced Reflex 1 [1pp] Enhanced Skills 4 (Acrobatics 4) [1pp] Force Field 6 [6pp] Leaping 1 [1pp] Vibration Control 6 [12pp]
TRANCE FORM [35pp] Emotion Control 6 (Flaws: Limited to Love, Range/Ranged) [3pp] Enhanced Attack 3 [6pp] Enhanced Feats 1 (Trance) [1pp] Enhanced Skills 4 (Concentration 4) [1pp] Enhanced Will 1 [1pp] Force Field 6 [6pp] Hypnosis 6 (Note: Sense Dependent/Visual [strobe Lights]) [12pp] Shield 3 (strobe-lights) [3pp] Teleport 1 (100 feet) [2pp]
Drawbacks: -1pp Power Loss (Alternate Form; when unable to hear music) [uncommon] [-1pp] DC Block: ATTACKS --- SAVE DC --- DAMAGE TYPE Unarmed, Normal -- DC 16/Toughness -- Damage Emotion Control -- 16/Will -- Varies (Staged) Hypnosis -- 16/Will -- Enthralled Sonic Control -- DC 16 Ref/Fort -- Auditory Dazzle in a 30 ft radius Strike -- 21/Toughness -- Bruise (Staged) Vibration Control -- 21/Toughness -- Bruise (Staged) Costs: Abilities (14) + Combat (16) + Saves (04) + Skills (16) + Feats (11) + Powers (44) - Drawbacks (01) = 104pp

[b][u]Players Name:[/u][/b] quotemyname

[b][u]Power Level:[/u][/b] 10 [154/154]

[b][u]Trade-Offs:[/u][/b] None

[b][u]Unspent PP:[/u][/b] 0

[b][u]Rollover PP spent:[/u][/b] (3/3)

[b][u]Characters Name:[/u][/b] Eddie Ozan

[b][u]Alternate Identity:[/u][/b] Breakdown; Juke

[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 17

[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 5'8''

[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 125lbs.

[b][u]Hair[/u][/b]: Brown or Brown w/ Gold Highlights

[b][u]Eyes[/u][/b]: Blue

[b][u]DOB[/u][/b]: 6/15/1992

[b][u]Description[/u][/b]:

[img=http://foxweb.marist.edu/users/kdkfs/headphones1]

[img=http://foxweb.marist.edu/users/kdkfs/headphones2]

From the top down, Eddie is a mess. His hair is more often frazzled, or messed up than it is straight. He ALWAYS has headphones on (which is probably why it’s so hard to comb his hair). Eddie likes the big bulky ones the best, but ear buds will do in a pinch. The next thing down is usually a t-shirt of some sort. It is more often than not a 'band shirt' (and never a band that Eddie does not support). His arms are usually unadorned, although sometimes he sports a watch on this left wrist. Eddie usually wears jeans, or cargo pants, or camouflage shorts. He wears a pair of ratty worn out Converse All Stars on his feet. The color of the shoes varies (red, black, gray, green, blue, etc...) Eddie Usually carries around a messenger bag full of odds and ends. In the bag he keeps a few CD’s, His original CD players, at least two different MP3 players, and from time to time, one or two small instruments that he does not know how to play (harmonica, ocarina, etc.)

[b][u]History[/u][/b]:

[code]    Eddie is 17 and still lives with his parents.  They moved to freedom city shortly after Eddie discovered his powers… which is an interesting story to say the least.  When Eddie was younger, his parents had gotten him a CD player.  Man did he love that CD player (he still has it too!) He would listen to it constantly.  His parents actually began to think it might be bad for him.  They considered taking it away, but they decided since he listened to such a variety of music that it would probably okay.  They even gave him a few classical music CD’s to broaden his horizons. (He liked them well enough, but they were not his favorites.) Eventually his parents decided to let him keep it.

Eddie was never the most obedient child in the world, but one day when he was 15 he stayed out way past his curfew and worried his parents half to death.  When he finally got home, they decided they would ground him.  (And what do you do when you ground your kid? You take away the most important thing in the world to them.) They took his CD player away, and that was the end of it.

Eddie was devastated.  (“Two months with no music? You can’t be serious! It’ll kill me!â€Â) He sulked around the house for days (he wasn’t allowed to leave either. His parents knew he would just walk to the arcade and spend quarters on the jukebox.) All he wanted was music.  There had to be SOME way to get it… Maybe if he just listened really hard…

There! What was that? A chord? There it was again! The more he listened, the more music he heard.  If he turned a different direction, he would get a different song! Then he discovered that tilting his head a certain way would change the song again! This was great! He didn’t need that CD player after all!  Suddenly the music stopped… A man’s voice started speaking, “Thank you for listening to KWYY! All rock all the time! We’ll be back after these messages.â€Â

That’s when Eddie realized he was picking up radio stations in his head.  He ran to tell his parents immediately.  Needless to say, they didn’t believe him at first.  “You sure we never had anything metal installed in his head?†His mother had asked to his father.  “Nope!†he responded, “Kid’s probably just making it up ‘cuz he wants that CD player back so bad.â€Â

“No! I’m serious! Turn on the radio! KWYY is playing ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ and it’s in the second verse…!†After he started singing the lyrics, his mother switched on a nearby radio, and sure enough, Eddie had been right.  The part he had been singing even synched up perfectly with the song!

Now his dad was interested.  “Can you get any other stations on that thing,†he asked, knocking on Eddie’s skull, “Are the Yankees playing?â€Â

“Ummm, nope… just music…â€Â

Eventually, by the time he was 16, Eddie managed to get a better handle on his power to hear radio signals (he could even pick up the Yankees now). But He still only listened to music.  He made a mental note of all the quirky features of his powers (apparently he had to stand on his head to get AM channels). And practiced picking up as many stations as possible.  Before long, he even managed to project whatever he was listening to. He could make his body act like an amp.

After he started to develop his powers more, he realized that he could perform a few cool tricks while listening to certain music.  Rock for instance always got him pumped up and ready for a fight.  And he discovered that it now made him faster and stronger as well.  Jazz had always made him feel as free as a bird, but now it let him fly like one too!

When he showed his parents this little trick, they all of a sudden decided they were moving to Freedom City (“He needs a better school if he’s gonna be flying around all over the place,†his dad had said.)

And that’s how Eddie got his start at Claremont.
Personality & Motivation: Eddie is a free spirit just like the jazz music he listens to. (“’Cuz I’m a free bird!â€Â) He is a laid back individual, but when it’s time to get going, he can “go†faster than most like how rock songs always heat up for the solo! (“Get up and go!â€Â) He’s almost always in a good mood the ska music does that to him (“Cuz we find ourselves in the same old mess…â€Â) But he also has a funky, geeky side to him because he likes techno, but he is still himself (“Human After All.â€Â) Eddie does whatever he wants. He does not like hearing “No†and “Don’t.†It’s not like anything he does is hurting anybody, he just wants to do his thing. That is why he often gets annoyed when people don’t let him do what he wants, he doesn’t see the point in NOT doing it. Eddie likes listening to music and having fun. Almost everything he does is in direct pursuit of those two goals. (Which is probably why he throws one hell of a party!) Powers & Tactics: Much of Breakdowns powers come from music. I have tried to be as true as possible to the way these following genres of music make me feel when I listen to them. I will do my best to explain how they relate to the given powers. Treat the feelings of Breakdown and myself as one and the same for this purpose. Breakdown’s powers depend on the type of music he is listening to. Depending on the music, he can even project some of the feelings that songs inspire in him onto others. Listening to Rock And Roll gets him pumped up, and his powers shift towards fast paced and action packed. "Whenever I listen to Rock and Roll, it gets me pumped up. I feel like I can run faster and for longer periods of time than I could without it. I also feel like I am ready for anything. Sometimes it even puts me in the mood to fight. It always gives me that extra edge and makes me feel stronger than I am too." Listening to Ska music makes him as energized and chaotic as the music itself. "Okay so this is really hard to describe, but I am going to try. The 'skank'. It's this dance right? Now it goes like this. The first thing you do is you tap your right heel on the ground. The next thing you do is you lift you left leg (bending it at the knee) and put it back down. While still tapping your foot. Good. Okay now keep doing those two things while you turn your head left and right. Okay so after you get that part down you start to swing your arms...no... just at the elbows... Right okay. Now you're skanking. Okay just keep doing that. Yes. For the whole song. That's right. Hard, right? I know. It's a very twitchy dance, and if you do it right, your entire body kind of vibrates. It doesn't? Well, mine does...Other than that, Ska is pretty simple. It is light, peppy, jumpy, upbringing. It just makes me want to jump all over the place, have a great time, and party!" Listening to Jazz has the opposite effect. "I have always felt that jazz music can regenerate the body and soul. It makes me feel calm and peaceful, and I try to pass those feelings on to others. It makes my body feel floaty and light as a feather. Which is the reason why I can float around while listening to it. I feel like I can go anywhere when I am listening to jazz music." Listening to Trance music has a strange effect on him. "I don't know what it is about trance music. Whenever I listen to it, it gets me to focus incredibly well. Sometimes, I lose track of what I am actually doing in my head. My body just seems to take over. Every time I dance to trance music, for some reason I am the center of attention. It just seems to hypnotize people. It must be the way I sway back and forth during the dance." Listening to Dance music. "So you want to know one thing that bugs me? Everytime you are on the dance floor and you try to find someone, they never seem to be in the place you thought they were. It's like they just move around and you can never pin them down. Annoying, right? Yea, I learned how to do that. Oh and you know what else I can do now? I can totally understand all of those garbled lyrics that they have in Dance music. The other more boring thing that I have learned to do is to channel the thumping bass those songs usually feature. I am working on ways of projecting it outward to deafen people. I think I have it down too..." Audio Projection - Breakdown has the uncanny ability to project any music that he is listening to outwards, as if his body was a set of speakers Remote Control - Breakdown has the uncanny ability to control any electronic equipment that plays music from a distance. His control is limited to things like adjusting volume, switching tracks, etc. He cannot perform tasks that require external physical interaction. For instance, he cannot use this power to switch the records on a record player. However if the record player is one that automatically changes the record at the push of a button, etc. Breakdown may use this power to complete that task. Play List:
    Rock:

Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace

You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring

Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine

Reign of the Hammer - Hammerfall

Fatal Tragedy - Dream Theater

Breakdown - Plain White T's

Disciplined Breakdown - Collective Soul

Trashed and Scattered - Avenged Sevenfold

Out of Control - Hoobistank

The Distance - Cake

Revolver - Rage Against the Machine

We're All to Blame - Sum 41

Separate Ways - Journey

Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance

Burn Burn - Lost Prophets

Woman - Wolfmother

The Night - Disturbed

Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against

Rooftops - Lost Prophets

Breakdown - Breaking Benjamin

Jazz:

Mario Takes a Walk - Jesse Cook (borders on Latin, but hey...)

Blue Train - John Coletrane

It Don't Seem To Far - Frank Viele

Unwell - Matchbox Twenty

Standing Room in Heaven - That Handsome Devil

Searching - INXS

Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

Aeroplane - Red Hot Chili Peppers

I Still Believe - Tim Capello

Temperature - Aerosmith

Ska:

Trendy - Reel Big Fish

Impression That I Get - Might Mighty Bosstones

Skanking Fool - The Uptones

Plastic Cup Politics - Less Than Jake

Magnetic North - Less Than Jake

Danny Says - Less Than Jake

Time Bomb - Rancid

Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys

Flo - Reel Big Fish

Daly City Train - Rancid

Thimbledrome - Pain

Lying Awake - Authority Zero

Trance:

The Gathering - Infected Mushroom

Around the World - Daft Punk

Sandstorm - Darude

Nemesis - VNV Nation

Masters of the Universe - Juno Reactor

Want You More - Duran Duran

The Farthest Star - VNV Nation

Faster Life - Funker Vogt

Electronaut - VNV Nation

Dance:

Apache - Fatboy Slim

Losing You - Eiffel 65

Us Against The World [Jason Nevins Remix]

Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

The Reflex (Dance Remix) - Duran Duran

Soft/Alt Rock:

Embers and Ashes - Mae

Ruled by Secrecy - Muse

Into the Ocean - Blue October

FLCL Opening - The Pillows

Follow Me - Eiffel 65

The Everglow - Mae

Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

Metal:

Fuel - Metallica

The Game - Disturbed

Click Click Boom - Saliva

Rectifier - RA

Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold

Raggae:

I'll Do anything - Jason Mraz

Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley

Complications: Addiction: Listens to music CONSTANTLY Guilt Trip: Will always help a friend when they need it. Hatred: Country Music (“I just can’t stand that ‘twang’ in the singer’s voice!â€Â) Obsession: Copies of music that he does not have (still chasing down a copy of Led Zeppelin II on vinyl) Phobia: Foreign objects/creatures in his ears (Excludes things purposefully and personally placed there [ex. earbuds]) Secret: Identity Teenager: Just finished with puberty, HOORAY! Responsibility: (Team: Young Freedom; Friends) Reputation: Throws the BEST parties I Wonder What's Playing: Unless otherwise explicitly stated, roll a die to determine which form Breakdown begins combat in. (5 forms: 20% chance, chosen from top down) Stats: (20pp = 2+4+0+0+4+10) Str: 12 (+1), 22 (+6) ROCK Dex: 14 (+2) Con: 10 (+0) Int: 10 (+0) Wis: 14 (+2) Cha: 20 (+5) Combat: 16pp Attack: +4; +10 (ROCK/SKA) Grapple: +5; +11 (SKA); +16 (ROCK) Defense: +4; +8(Dodge Focus); +10 (ROCK/SKA/JAZZ/TRANCE/DANCE); (+2 flat-footed in all forms) Knockback: -0; -5 (ROCK/SKA/JAZZ/TRANCE/DANCE) Initiative: +10 Saves: [4+4+4=12pp]
Toughness: +0 (+0 Con, +0 other) Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4) Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Protection) Fortitude: +8 (+0 Con, +4 Enhanced Fortitude, +4) Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4) Reflex: +11 (+2 Dex, +5 Enhanced Reflex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4) Reflex: +11 (+2 Dex, +5 Enhanced Reflex, +4) Will: +11 (+2 Wis, +5 Enhanced Will, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +9 (+0 Con, +5 Enhanced Fortitude, +4) Reflex: +6 (+2 Dex, +4) Will: +12 (+2 Wis, +6 Enhanced Will, +4)
Toughness: +10 (+0 Con, +10 Force Field) Fortitude: +7 (+0 Con, +3 Enhanced Fortitude, +4) Reflex: +11 (+2 Dex, +5 Enhanced Reflex, +4) Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)
Skills: [84r = 21pp] Bluff 6 (+11) Concentration 4 (+4) {12 (+12) in TRANCE form)} Diplomacy 2 (+7) Knowledge (Pop Culture): 15 (+16) Notice 6 (+8) {14 (+16) in TRANCE form} Perform (Dance) 15 (+20) Perform (Vocals) 15 (+20) Profession (DJ) 15 (+20) Sense Motive 6 (+8) {14 (+16) in TRANCE form} Feats: 15pp All Out Attack Benefit 2 (Fake ID {21 years old}; Use Perform [Dance] for Combat Feints) [2pp] Dodge Focus 4 [4pp] Improved Initiative 2 Luck 2 Power Attack Set-Up Skill Mastery 2 (Perform [Dance], Perform [sing], Profession [DJ], Knowledge [Pop Culture], Concentration, Bluff, Notice, Sense Motive) Powers: 71pp Features 2 (Audio Projection; Remote Control) [2pp] Super Senses (Radio Sense; Extended 3) [4pp] Communication 1 (Radio; 10ft) [1pp] Alternate Form 12 (60pp forms; PFs: 4 additional forms) [64pp]
Emotion Control 10 (Flaws: Limited to Hate) [10pp] Enhanced Attack 6 [12pp] Enhanced Feats [2pp] - Dodge Focus 2 Enhanced Strength 10 [10pp] Enhanced Saves [4pp] - Fortitude 4 Protection 10 [10pp] Speed 6 (PF: Move By Action) [7pp] Strike 4 (PF: Mighty) [5pp]
Emotion Control 10 (Flaws: Limited to Hope) [10pp] Enhanced Attack 6 [12pp] Enhanced Feats [3pp] – Dodge Focus 2 – Teamwork Enhanced Saves [5pp] – Reflex 5 Force Field 10 [10pp] Vibration Control 10 [20pp]
Emotion Control 10 (Flaws: Limited to Calm; PF: Subtle) [11pp] Enhanced Feats [2pp] – Dodge Focus 2 Enhanced Saves [10pp] – Reflex 5 – Will 5 Flight 5 [10pp] Force Field 10 [10pp] Immunity 5 (Entrapment) [5pp] Regeneration 12 {Recovery Rate: Bruised 2/Standard, Staggered 5/Standard; Recovery Checks +5} [12pp]
Enhanced Feats [3pp] – Dodge Focus 2 – Trance Enhanced Saves [11pp] – Fortitude 5 – Will 6 Enhanced Skills [6pp] – Concentration 8 – Notice 8 – Sense Motive 8 Force Field 10 [10pp] Hypnosis 10 (Extras: Sense Dependant {Sight/Dancing} [+0]) [20pp] Teleportation 4 (PF: Change Velocity, Change Direction) [10pp]
Blur 1 [4pp] Comprehend 2 (Understand/Speak All) [4pp] Emotion Control 10 (Flaws: Limited to Love; PF Subtle) [11pp] Enhanced Feats [3pp] – Dodge Focus 2 - Distract (Dance) Enhanced Saves [8pp] – Fortitude 3 – Reflex 5 Force Field 10 [10pp] Sound Wave 10 (Damage 10 Extras: Area/Burst, Selective; Flaws: Full Round Action) [20pp]
Drawbacks: 1pp Power Loss (Alternate Forms / When unable to hear music) [uncommon] [-1pp] DC Block: ATTACKS:----------------------------SAVE DC:------------------------DAMAGE TYPE: Unarmed, Normal ------------------ DC 16/TOU -------------------- Damage (Staged) Emotion Control -------------------- DC 20/WILL ------------------- Varies (Staged) Hypnosis ---------------------------- DC 20/WILL -------------------- Enthralled Sound Wave ------------------------ DC 20 REF / DC 25 TOU ------ Damage (Staged) Strike ------------------------------- DC 25/TOU --------------------- Damage (Staged) Vibration Control ------------------ DC 25/TOU --------------------- Damage (Staged) Costs: Abilities (20) + Combat (16) + Saves (12) + Skills (21) + Feats (15) + Powers (71) - Drawbacks (01) = Total Cost (154)

Okay, with July all caught up, I can do my edits for August.

*Erin is getting a new Device. (3pp)

Wander's Bat, a collapsible baton with shock distribution such that it hits harder, but does less permanent damage

Device 1 (easy to lose) (Power Feat: Subtle [collapsible]) (Drawback: Non-Lethal Only) (Strike 2, Extended Reach, Mighty, Stunning Attack)

*She is spending her other two pp on skills.

Sense Motive x2

Knowledge: Tactics x2

Notice x4

Stesha's getting a bit of an overhaul this month.

*Taking +3 damage/-3 attack tradeoff

*Removing 2 points from Strength, adding them to Charisma, so that each is at 12.

*Spending 1pp for 1 rank of protection increases Toughness to +9

*Removing Accurate from Stun removes the (+6) modifier on her attack

*Adding 1pp to Skills, putting in Sense Motive x4

*The Snare array gets 2pp and 1 AP added to it, all powers are updated, reads as follows:

Snare 10 [entangling vines] (PFs: 7 alternate powers) [27pp]

AP: ESP 4 (one mile, sight and hearing; Extras: Action [free action], No Conduit, Simultaneous; Flaw: Medium/Plants)

AP: Healing 9 (Extra: 45-ft. Burst Area; Total, Flaw: Plants only (-2); PFs: Regrowth, Stabilize)

AP: Corrosion 6 PFs: Incurable, Precise) (Extras: Duration [sustained]) (Flaws: Plant material Only)

AP: Plant Growth 10 (Growth 10, Affects Others, Limited to Plants)

AP: Stun 10 (pollen burst; Extras: Range/Ranged, Sleep; Flaws: Full-Round Action

AP: Transmit 8 (Continental, via plants; PFs: Progressionx2 [500 lbs], Extra: Accurate)

AP: Dimensional Pocket 3 (Continuous, Ranged) (PF: Progression x2)(cap. 500lbs)

AP: Healing 10 (Extras: Action [standard], Total) (Flaws: Distracting, Unreliable [5 uses a day])

Also, add one rank of Protection, please.

Both done by Sandman XI

If only The Scarab's edits were as simple as Zephyr's. Ever.

The whole build has been a 6 month long exercise in trial-&-error. I have now come to the conclusion that I have focused too much on her Backup Skill Monkey aspect, and not enough on her Awesome Psionic Power. The latter is her true niche in a group. The former is a nice bonus once in a while, but there is usually another character present who can hold down that role. She's gotten stomped in her last few fights, so I think it's past time I get her combat caps up to PL.

I'm also constantly figuring out and testing new ways of getting her powers to actually do what I want them to do. Thanks for bearing with me.

Abilities:

Keep as-is.

There is a bookkeeping error, where her Charisma reads "18 (+3)" when it should read "18 (+4)."

Skills:

Drop 1 rank each from Concentrate, Business, Civics, and History. Upon reflection, I've decided that a high INT modifier and Jack of All Trades is mechanically the same as having a few ranks in every skill. Her relatively brief training before her Awakening isn't significant enough to separate from the gigantic knowledge dump of her Awakening.

So her final Skill list should look like this:

Skills [56 Ranks = 14PP]

Concentrate 9 (+14)

Diplomacy 1 (+5)

Language 1 (English [Native], Spanish)

Notice 15 (+20)

Search 15 (+20)

Sense Motive 15 (+20)

(All STR Skills) 0 (-1)

(All DEX Skills) 0 (-1)

(All INT Skills) 0 (+5)

(All WIS Skills) 0 (+5)

(All CHA Skills) 0 (+4)

Feats:

Drop the 3 ranks of Attack Specialization.

Drop Dodge Focus from 6 ranks to 4.

Increase Equipment to 5 ranks.

Add 1 rank of Quick Change to represent the morphic molecule costume.

Powers:

Device: Get rid of it. I never use the Immunities, a single rank of the Quick Change feat can represent the costume, and I can fold the Protection into her Force Field. I'll save 1PP in the bargain.

Flight: Drop it from rank 3 to rank 1. I'm folding the rest of it into the array (see below).

Flight 1 (10mph / 100ft per Move Action, Feats: Subtle) [3PP]

Force Field: Increase by 8 ranks, to rank 16.

Force Field 16 (Feats: Selective, Subtle) [18PP]

Immunity: Get rid of it. Upon reflection, it's ridiculous. I'll just keep buying up her Will Save and Sense Motive skill.

Super-Senses: Drop Precognition. Unlike Postcognition, which I use all the time (and which is easier on the GM), I hardly ever use Precognition (and it's a lot harder on the GM). I'll relegate that ability to occasional power stunts. That frees up 4PP. I'll spend 1PP more here. So Super-Senses will change to the following:

Super-Senses 12 (Danger Sense [Mental], Mental Awareness [Mental], Normal Mental [Extras: Accurate 2, Acute, Radius, Ranged], Postcognition, Uncanny Dodge [Mental]) [12PP]

Psionics: I'm pumping +6PP into the array and making some of the APs Dynamic. It's easier if I just cut-&-paste this one.

Psionics 19 (38PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 3, Dynamic Alternate Power 5) [51PP]

If you'd like, I can list some of the more common array configurations I have in mind. Communication, ESP, and Flight will rarely, if ever, be taken at their full value. Mostly, there will be mix-&-match action between them and Telekinesis, depending on the needs of the moment.

I was just 1PP short of finally being free of those clumsy "2 powers sharing 1 array slot" builds. I'll make Mind Reading Dynamic next month.

Combat:

Initiative stays at "+5."

Attack should now read "+4 Base, +8 Telekinesis."

Damage should now read "-1 Unarmed, +12 Mental Powers, +16 Telekinesis."

Defense should now read "+8 (+4 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed."

Grapple should now read "+3, +24 Telekinesis."

Knockback should now read "-0, -8 Force Field."

Saving Throws:

Toughness should now read "+0, +16 Force Field."

Other saves stay as-is.

Her total points should now read:

Abilities 24 + Combat 16 + Saving Throws 21 + Skills 14 + Feats 19 + Powers 90 - Drawbacks 0 = 184 Power Points

Equipment:

+1 rank of the Equipment feat gives me +5 Equipment points. I'd like to spend them as such:

First, get rid of the Teleport power from the HQ Features. It sucks and I never use it. The Scarab isn't part of the Freedom League anymore, so she can disable the two-way access between The Lair and Freedom Hall / The Lighthouse / Centurion's Sanctum. If necessary, she can always pop a Hero Point to temporarily reactivate it.

That frees up 1 Feature / 1 Equipment point.

I'd like to spend 4 of the new Equipment points, and the 1 I just freed up, for 5 new HQ Features, all based on technological upgrades from The Scarab's collaboration with Doktor Archeville:

Defense Systems 1 (Attack +12, Snare +12) [1EP]

Automated dispensers launch fast-hardening foam at intruders.

Personnel (Scarab-Bots) [1EP]

This feature is from The Book of Magic. The descriptor is small golden robots shaped like scarab beetles, controlled by a rudimentary artificial hive-mind. They scuttle about the HQ, making repairs, doing manual labor, and checking on the various systems. The bots work completely in concert, so they will, for example, link together to form structures so that others can, for example, cross chasms (like army ants).

Power: ESP 8 (All Senses, 2,000 miles / Continental, Extras: Affects Others, Duration [sustained], Flaws: Action 2 [Full], Limited [Others]) [24PP = 1EP]

This represents a machine, like Cerebro, which amplifies The Scarab's clairvoyant abilities. The ESP ranks would stack with her own, allowing for some truly far-reaching scrying. She could hit rank 18 (anywhere in the same galaxy), or hit rank 10 (Lunar orbit) along with equal-range Two-Way Mental Communication.

Power 2: Teleport 8 (2,000 miles / Continental, Feats: Progression [Portal Size] 2 [25ft x 25ft], Drawbacks: Power Loss 2 [Teleport Beacon], Extras: Accurate, Affects Others, Duration 2 [Continuous], Portal 2, Flaws: Limited [Others], Limited [To/From Lair]) [48PP = 2 EP]

If I've constructed this power correctly, this is a machine in The Lair which can open a portal anywhere within range, that leads from that point to the inside of The Lair. The portal can be activated from The Lair, or a portal can be opened to The Lair by anyone within range who carries a Beacon. I picture this as a small device about the size of a quarter or half-dollar coin, which The Scarab has only distributed to a few trusted individuals.

The machine cannot, for example, be used by someone in New York City to create a gate to Buffalo. You can only travel from The Lair to a single location, and from your current location to The Lair. That's it.

I'm guessing that a Beacon should be represented with a single point of Equipment. The Power Loss Drawback represents the fact that it can be lost or destroyed (and with it, the ability to open up gates). I'd like to spend The Scarab's last free Equipment point on a Beacon for herself.

Teleport Beacon [1EP]

I'll update her HQ thread with a list of other Beacon recipients, and those players can allot an Equipment point toward it as they see fit.

Her final Equipment section should look like this:

The Scarab's Lair (HQ): Size: Huge [3EP], Toughness: +15 [2EP], Features: Communications, Computers, Concealed 2 (DC+15), Defense System (Attack +12, Snare +12), Fire Prevention System, Gym, Holding Cells (Nullify 12), Infirmary, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power (ESP), Power 2 (Teleport), Power System, Security System 3 (DC30) [19EP]

3 + 2 + 19 = 24EP

Teleport Beacon [1EP]

25/5 = 5PP

The Scarab's Lair is an underground pyramid buried beneath the foundations of Pyramid Plaza. Though decorated with an Ancient Egyptian motif, those aged facades conceal the highly advanced technology that maintains the entire complex. The Lair is detailed in Freedom City Atlas #2, and this thread.

The Beacon is a small device (about the size of a quarter) which allows the user to open a portal from their current location to The Scarab's Lair (if they are within range).

EDIT: Got rid of the Security Systems upgrade. Can't afford it yet.

Done by Sandman XI

Okay I did have a number of changer's to make but with Shaen's rebuild I'll post that instead.

Basically as Shaen said, this is altering Boomer to be more of a standard Light controller than an Atom controller. The Core concept remain's the same, the reason for the change's is more to bring the description inline with the concept more than anything. This build also optimizes Boomer for future growth, and stream line's his development processes. (For simplicity sack I'll leave the descriptor's as Light, although there really Electromagnetic Radiation (aka Light))

I also changed a few thing's from Shaen's revision, I swapped out the Photosynthasis (great idea by the way.) for Quick change. (I'll pick up photosynthasis later on.)

I also moved emotion control to the light show array. While it does make it weaker It themetrically fit's better in that array than his attack array (In my opinion anyway.).

And lastly I bumped the Alternate form's flight up to 5, and with 1 point left over I picked up Radius on his normal vision. (He's a swarm of light's there's no real front or back to him.)

Here's a suggested rebuild to turn Boomer into a straightforward Light Controller:

Power Level: 10

Tradeoffs: None

Abilities [14PP]

Strength 10 (+0)

Dexterity 14 (+2)

Constitution 14 (+2)

Intelligence 14 (+2)

Wisdom 10 (+0)

Charisma 12 (+1)

Combat [16PP]

Initiative +6

Attack +4 Base, +10 Powers

Defense +4 Base, +2 Flat-Footed, +10 Shield

Damage +0 Unarmed, +10 Blast

Grapple +4

Knockback 1, 10 Force Field

Saving Throws [17PP]

Toughness +2, +10 (Impervious) Force Field

Fortitude +7 (5)

Reflex +8 (6)

Will +6 (6)

Skills [64 Ranks = 16PP]

Acrobatics 3 (+5)

Bluff 5 (+6)

Concentration 5 (+5)

Diplomacy 4 (+5)

Gather Information 4 (+5)

Knowledge (Business) 3 (+5)

Knowledge (Popular Culture) 3 (+5)

Notice 6 (+6)

Perform (Keyboards) 14 (+15)

Perform (Light Shows) 14 (+15)

Search 3 (+5)

Feats [4PP]

Benefit (Wealth) 1 (Wealthy)

Fascinate (Perform [Light Shows])

Improved Initiative

Quick Change

Powers [86PP]

Force Field 8 (Extras: Impervious 10) [18PP]

Immunity 11 (Light Effects,) [10PP]

Light Control 16 (32PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 2) [35PP]

Light Show 8 (16PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 2) [17PP]

Shield 6 [6PP]

Abilities 14 + Combat 16 + Saving Throws 17 + Skills 16 + Feats 4 + Powers 86 - Drawbacks 0 = 153 Power Points

Done by Sandman XI

Phalanx:

Paragon Array cost is screwy Drop one point off the array value to bring it to array 7, buy both APs the dynamic feat (which has to be outside the Array as Shaen and I argued about in chat :P) that'll bring the arrays total cost to 17. Add the Shockwave PF to Super-strength.

Final version should look like

Paragon Array 7 (PFs: Alternate Power, Dynamic 2) [17]

BE: Flight 7

AP: Super strength 6 (PFs: Bracing, Shockwave)

New super sense to be added Communication link (Zephyr) [1] bringing the total Super sense to: Super Senses 2 (Comunication Link: Psyche and Zephyr)

Total cost on those edits should be 2 points. I'll save the others till I find out What is allowed to be arrayed with what.

Done by Sandman XI