Sign in to follow this  
Veiled Malice

It's my one monther!

Not quite off-panel, not quite on-panel, but it's my one month anniversary here! Yay!

At the same time, it's almost my one year anniversary on Groovy Gamers! Yay again! (Joined on Dec 31st)

A bunch of other people are on the same timeline as me, so congrats to all you faithful players out there. :mrgreen:

Not quite off-panel, not quite on-panel, but it's my one month anniversary here! Yay!

At the same time, it's almost my one year anniversary on Groovy Gamers! Yay again! (Joined on Dec 31st)

A bunch of other people are on the same timeline as me, so congrats to all you faithful players out there. :mrgreen:

Methinks many share your anniversary. Mine of course is a day before, but Cos and Barnum both seem to have the same join date. :D

Methinks many share your anniversary. Mine of course is a day before, but Cos and Barnum both seem to have the same join date. :D

Yep. Looks like there were 14 joiners on the 24th, 10 on the 25th, and 2 on the 26th.

And everyone knows that the 25ers are sooooooo much cooler than the 24ers. I mean, come on. 8-)

Yep. Looks like there were 14 joiners on the 24th, 10 on the 25th, and 2 on the 26th.

And everyone knows that the 25ers are sooooooo much cooler than the 24ers. I mean, come on. 8-)