"Top of the world, Mum!"

Heritage

This may be one of the dumber hero intros in history, but my new character White Rook has decided she need to meet other heroes and get involved in the local hero community, since she's a bit shy and not so much of a self-starter. He plan is to port to the top of the Plaza Hotel building and keep a weather eye out for heroes flying or swinging buy, so she can head on over to them and introduce herself properly.

Anyone up for such a thread? The hero/heroine could be on their way to a crime or whatever, and then Rook could help out. Just an idea :)

I'd be interested in having Dark Star joining as well. (not sure if this was a 1 person at a time thign or what ;) )

Sure, we could have more than one other hero involved, but it will take a bit of planning. Do the Emissary and Dark Star know each other?

I just posted a pic of Pyramid Plaza in my HQ thread here, in case you've never what it looks like. It's about 10ft higher than the Empire State Building, and it's the highest point inside Freedom City limits. You can pretty much see everything from up there. :D