The Great Genderswitch Caper [OOC]

Ecalsneerg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acute Scent just means his scent is as distinctive to you as his visual appearance or the sound of his voice, and you can tell Avenger from Not-Avenger by scent alone.

That said, Geckoman might could notice that Avenger's scent has more commonalities with corpses than normal living people's scents do.

Don't taunt the crazy vigilante, Geckolass. ;)

No damage on the unarmed attack there, though that's a DC 25 check on the Intimidate. Avenger's going to head out of the area using Stealth, then make some calls to his Contacts looking for Doc Otaku's hideaway. That'll give him a total of 16 on the Streetwise check (taking 10) and the same on his Gather Info check, which he can do easily enough given his Contacts feat. Hmm, better start buying up those skills if I want to be a good "crazy Batman."

Don't taunt the crazy vigilante, Geckolass. ;)

Awww... but I'm good at it.

Having just looked at Intimidate, I just realised you got a choice between Will/Sense Motive/Intimidate. My Intimidate is highest *facepalm* It also has no effect once you leave the vicinity ('may treat as friendly, but only while in your presence'), but I'll roll anyway :PResist intimidate (1d20+4=14)

Meh. I take comfort in the fact that your response to an insult was to tell her to 'Shut up!' and then run away to hide.

I'll get you results for those checks once more people have had a chance to post, given the time gap that would inevitably occur.