The Great Genderswitch Caper [IC]

Ecalsneerg

Wesley pays no mind to the box wizzing by her head. She's not here for robots, she's hear for the kid. Taking a look around the building, she spots Avenger, Victoria, Geckolass, White Star... and Otaku! "He's not on this level, Doc. We have to go down a level to get him. He's right below us, you got any gadgets that can get us down there?"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew we should've brought some C-4!

You always want to bring C-4.

C-4 is never not the answer!

"Excellent!," Victoria exclaimed, reconfiguring her Electromagnetic Lipstick, "now let us see if we can get de drop on him, ja?" She pressed one end of the E.L. to the floor and began to draw a wide circle around herself; as she did the 'lipstick' which was left behind began dissolving the floor.

The line the lipstick cut around the Doktor crackled and eventually caved in amongst a shower of concrete and dust, dropping Archeville down into a laboratory. It was obviously crudely put together, with equipment laid out on boxes and hooked up to a softly humming generator.

The only sterile-looking area was a circular metal area walled off at the far wall, full of computer screens and control panels. Sitting in amongst it, watching the action above and below was Doc Otaku, grinning like a madman. "Ah, Doktor, glad you could make it. I've been observing your reactions to my little experiment, what did you think of the procedure?" His grin widened. "I assume you're here for a cure, of course. I mean, an inferior mind like yours would never be able to work it out."

Otaku shuddered a bit and struggled to talk. "Clever... you can beat me up all you like... but... it won't help reverse this." At which point, despite his partial inability to move, he managed a juddering, unsteady laugh that was nonetheless both maniacal and unsettling coming from someone so young.

White Star didn't bother with the hole in the floor, she simply passed right through the material. She had been task with taking out the robots, so she tried the simple application of destructive radiations at first. A blast wave of radiation flew from her hands, encompassing the area but altered to only affect the androids and not people. She didn't want anyway to be hurt after all, even if that someone was responsible for turning her into a girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki was hurled backwards by the blast, landing flat on her back with a huge dent in her chest. Aya fared even worse, the blast hitting her square on and sending her crashing into the back wall, leaving her twitching on the ground in a crackle of electricity, clearly inoperable. Ako, however, reacted in time, leaping up and over the blast and landing deftly after it had passed under her.

Geckolass reacted to her sudden jump by opening fire at the android, his shots easily going wide due to how quick she was. In response, she spun around in a vicious roundhouse kick, which was barely dodged by the teenager.

Avenger disappeared entirely for a few moments, all darkness, shadows, and movement while she worked on the robot she'd destroyed. When she reappeared, she was heading straight for the near-paralyzed Otaku. This time, though, Avenger was wearing an addition to her mask: she'd peeled the face off the robot and plastered it to her own hockey mask, the oil and hydraulics sticking it there as she headed towards the scientist with murder in her eyes. "Have embraced new life. Will embrace you now, Otaku."