Sign in to follow this  
Seraph

Mythical Saturday (OOC)

I never know when to apply Attractive to my Bluff checks; I don't want to bandy it about all the time ("Dude, I'm totally hot, let me see the President!"), but facism is very real thing. Attractive people get breaks normal or unattractive folks don't get. This probably makes it one of those feats STs hate :)

Date/Timeline entry? ;)

Well we know it's a Saturday night, so it can either be April 4th or the 11th. In Grims new section, she mentions the bar on April 6th, but I can easily change that date to the 4th.

I went ahead and changed her entry under News to the 4th, just in case :)

Dear God, I hope she has a brother...or a cousin! Hell, even a creepy uncle would do!

Heh heh heh.

I need a Reflex Save of DC 20 (with a Toughness Save of 20 if you fail, Evasion depending) and then a Ref/Fort Save of 18. (Evasion helps you here, too, it's an Area Dazzle) If you fail the first group of saves, it's non-lethal damage; if you fail the second batch, you are dazzled in sight and sound.

Do I need to blow an HP not to get seriously messed up? I will do so if I need to.

Grim is Bruised. Bad Grim Bad Grim, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you? (I'll post the result of your attack after that, Moira.)

I need DC 20 Reflex saves from Divine and Grimalkin to avoid Sidetrack's Visual Dazzle; DC 20 Fort saves to avoid being blinded by it if you fail the Reflex save.