Weakness change

cosmicarus

Hey all,

I don't have my books with me, and I'm looking to lower the bonus pp given me by my weakness to Gorin rocks from 4 to 2. Here's how it stands:

Weakness (Gorin Rocks from the Terminus) All Ability Scores (Uncommon) - 4 points

I'm wanting to take away the 'All Ability Scores' part and replace it just Int, or Int and Wis. I'd so this myself (as I realise it's rather simple) but, as I said, no books here.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

I don't have my books with me, and I'm looking to lower the bonus pp given me by my weakness to Gorin rocks from 4 to 2. Here's how it stands:

Weakness (Gorin Rocks from the Terminus) All Ability Scores (Uncommon) - 4 points

I'm wanting to take away the 'All Ability Scores' part and replace it just Int, or Int and Wis. I'd so this myself (as I realise it's rather simple) but, as I said, no books here.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

Thanks in advance.