Affliction - Lucy King - PL2 (NPC Tier 3)

Name: Lucy King

History: Lucy is the granddaughter of the famous (infamous?) industrialist, Hieronymus King. King was notoriously distant from his family, but now that she’s become a teenager, “grandpa†has put all of his attention into his granddaughter's life and fortune. For good and ill, Lucy is being groomed to one day become the next CEO of Majestic Industries, and grandpa already starting to rub off on her.

PL/PPs: 3/34

Unspent PPs: 4

Abilities: Str 8 (-1), Dex 12 (+1), Con 10 (+0), Int 12 (+1), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 14 (+2)

Cost – 4 PPs

Saves: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2

Cost – 6 PPs

Combat: Attack +0, Defense +2 (+1 flat-footed)

Cost – 2 PPs

Skills: Computers 3 (+4), Diplomacy 5 (+7), Knowledge: Local 3 (+4), Notice 3 (+2), Perform: Singing 2 (+4), Sense Motive 4 (+3)

Cost – 5 PPs

Feats: Attractive 2, Beginners Luck, Benefit (Wealth) 6, Connected, Dodge Focus 1, Luck 2

Cost – 13 PPs

Cost: Ability Scores 4 + Saves 6 + Combat 2 + Skills 5 + Feats 13 = 30 PPs

History: Lucy is the granddaughter of the famous (infamous?) industrialist, Hieronymus King. King was notoriously distant from his family, but now that she’s become a teenager, “grandpa†has put all of his attention into his granddaughter's life and fortune. For good and ill, Lucy is being groomed to one day become the next CEO of Majestic Industries, and grandpa already starting to rub off on her.

Abilities: Str 8 (-1), Dex 12 (+1), Con 10 (+0), Int 12 (+1), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 14 (+2)

Cost – 4 PPs

Cost – 6 PPs

Cost – 2 PPs

Skills: Computers 3 (+4), Diplomacy 5 (+7), Knowledge: Local 3 (+4), Notice 3 (+2), Perform: Singing 2 (+4), Sense Motive 4 (+3)

Cost – 5 PPs

Feats: Attractive 2, Beginners Luck, Benefit (Wealth) 6, Connected, Dodge Focus 1, Luck 2

Cost – 13 PPs

Cost – 4 PPs

Cost – 6 PPs

Cost – 2 PPs

Cost – 5 PPs

Cost – 13 PPs

You're all set with this version of Lucy. I'm going to put this in the NPC forum, because there isn't really any other place for her to go. I'll add "restricted" to the title so people will know that she is not for general use. When/if you are ready to go super with Lucy, I will move her back here and you will have to get approval through the normal processes.

You're all set with this version of Lucy. I'm going to put this in the NPC forum, because there isn't really any other place for her to go. I'll add "restricted" to the title so people will know that she is not for general use. When/if you are ready to go super with Lucy, I will move her back here and you will have to get approval through the normal processes.