Force Ops

For those who were in the Forceful Ops game, I propose we get together soon and tackle our first case. Who would be into joining another game? What would interested players want to see? At this point, I'm open to suggestions.

I recommend that the game be street-level, not be overly "dark" (to maintain the board's tone), and have a central villain with a scheme that threatens the whole city.

Red Star would totally be up for another bout. Pretty much open to any game type, I'm not really one for creating new story lines though.

Excellent! Good to have you onboard. I was thinking of having players collaborate on the story. If you have any preferences than feel free to let us know. If not, then that's okay too. :)

If this is anytime after January, you might wanna look "M" up ;)

Unfortunately, I presumed this game would start rather soon. It's a shame you won't be around.

There is a story in the works, folks. I don't know how much I can divulge. However, I was thinking of starting the game differently, rather than going out on patrol and running into bad guys. Any ideas?

I suppose when the story gets nailed down I'll contact interested players. Spread the word!