Singing for His Supper (OOC - OPEN)

Hellbound

Hellbound's official stand on that -- only cowards kill. He does, however, acknowledge the fact that some vigilantes are gung-ho enough to kill rather than incarcerate.

He won't lose any sleep over members of The Mutant Mafia dying, but that doesn't mean he'll approve of the action. As long as the refs don't mind, then neither do I.

Just don't kill G.D. Badman until I get the bonus power point for him :P

Go ahead and handle the bout with Mirror's Edge as you'd like in free-form fiction. Right now I (in RL), am fighting with an out-out-house site about files that they're not loading for us. That's taking a bit more of my attention than I'm normally able to devote to the games.

Helbound will be busy with Afterburner for a while, so however you want to take care of Edge is fine by me. Have the fight last as long or as short as you'd like. Hellbound will be sure to keep his opponent alive for questioning afterwards.

Okay, so I just pulled off a bunch of posts in rapid succession. It was only because I didn't have ANYTHING to do for a few hours, so I just decided to sit down and get it out of the way. I also decided I would reasonably split it up into 'rounds' even though they don't really exist. So I'll leave it up to you to post your entire fight if you want to whenever you get the chance.

It's cool -- that's how things are handled in Singing for His Supper. Post as you like, as often as you like. The only reason I wasn't able to keep up was due to actually having heaviness at work for a change (normally I can get things done and still have time to goof off).

Good fight, by the way :)