Singing for His Supper (OOC - OPEN)

Hellbound

I'll let you narrater your own fight with Kid Sparks. Figure him to be agile with some generic electrical powers, but not too tough. These guys are used to pushing around non-powered people. Either Hellbound or Avenger alone would be out of their league.

Tony 'BigHorn' Shapela is another matter, but he's not getting involved yet.

Brick Brothers -- much as their name implies; big, dumb and not too quick. Stereotypical strong-men who can take a punch better than Kid Sparks but who are well outmatched by Jack's agility and skill.

Once again, go ahead and narrate Jack's conflict with those two. Hellbound's going to need a bit of assistance after they've been taken care of ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, why the heck not? It did, after all, just go all pitch-black in here :)

I've got a plan for getting Hellbound and Tony B. out into the street, so if Avenger wants to clean up until they get there it'd be great. G.D. Badman is still awake though in a decent amount of pain. And who knows if Kid Sparks or Mr. Whipcord comes back around?

By the way (for those actually reading this thread), Tigho is based on a real cat. All aspects are taken from life -- including the breeder that produced her. I've had a lot of pets in my time, but the day I had to put her down was probably the roughest pet-related tragedy of my life.

Too much inbreeding led to a damn short lifespan. Happiest f'ing cat I've ever seen, though, right up to the end.

Talked with Hellbound about joining up. Captain Knievel makes a guest appearance. We all know how much he hates mutants, and while Hellbound may have some cooky powers, Knievel may be willing to look past that as long as he gets to take a crack at this Mutant Mafia he has been hearing so much (or so little) about.

See you IC :)

Okay... who are we dealing with?

The Mirror's Edge -- he's ranking just under G.D. Badman as far as Tony B.'s crew goes. We're looking at PL7 with a high strength, good protection and a mirrored skin that makes energy weapons less effective against him. Typically they reflect off of his surface rather than cause damage. He's the toughest we're dealing with at the moment.

In fact, the Council of Don's is considering to let him 'make his bones' and become a full fledged member of the mob. This would either be a huge win for Tony B., as it'd mean he had two made men working beneath him, or Edge would be sent to another territory to work as a Button Man just like G.D. Badman.

Leapfrog -- a normal appearing man with dark hair and shades. Always wears a long, black trenchcoat. He's a tactile-telekinetic who can focus shockwaves through his legs and feet. This allows him to make tremendous leaps and VERY powerful kicks, but that's about all. Aside from being able to stick to walls, he doesn't do anything spectacular.

Afterburner -- he can produce various chemical clouds in special glands in his cheeks and expel them through his mouth. Pretty good range on that, and he can produce anything from streams of acid gas to military grade hallucinogens. This actually makes him VERY dangerous to G.D. Badman, and that's part of why Tony B. keeps him around.

Sewerfoot -- a limited shapeshifter who can convert his body into a pretty nasty smelling and looking fluid. Not very dangerous, but he can catch people by surprise from time to time and likes to engulf them and then try to drown them.

Aside from those mutanta, three are holding themselves in reserve. We do not yet know what they're capable of. As this is a stat-free thread where all action is free-form writing, I'll let you decide the results of Knievel's various conflicts. Though while the rest are relatively low in power levels, the Mirror's Edge should be difficult to take down.

Okay... who are we dealing with?

The Mirror's Edge -- he's ranking just under G.D. Badman as far as Tony B.'s crew goes. We're looking at PL7 with a high strength, good protection and a mirrored skin that makes energy weapons less effective against him. Typically they reflect off of his surface rather than cause damage. He's the toughest we're dealing with at the moment.

In fact, the Council of Don's is considering to let him 'make his bones' and become a full fledged member of the mob. This would either be a huge win for Tony B., as it'd mean he had two made men working beneath him, or Edge would be sent to another territory to work as a Button Man just like G.D. Badman.

Leapfrog -- a normal appearing man with dark hair and shades. Always wears a long, black trenchcoat. He's a tactile-telekinetic who can focus shockwaves through his legs and feet. This allows him to make tremendous leaps and VERY powerful kicks, but that's about all. Aside from being able to stick to walls, he doesn't do anything spectacular.

Afterburner -- he can produce various chemical clouds in special glands in his cheeks and expel them through his mouth. Pretty good range on that, and he can produce anything from streams of acid gas to military grade hallucinogens. This actually makes him VERY dangerous to G.D. Badman, and that's part of why Tony B. keeps him around.

Sewerfoot -- a limited shapeshifter who can convert his body into a pretty nasty smelling and looking fluid. Not very dangerous, but he can catch people by surprise from time to time and likes to engulf them and then try to drown them.

Aside from those mutants, three are holding themselves in reserve. We do not yet know what they're capable of. As this is a stat-free thread where all action is free-form writing, I'll let you decide the results of Knievel's various conflicts. Though while the rest are relatively low in power levels, the Mirror's Edge should be difficult to take down.