I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It! [OOC]

Master_Pelle

Ok, I'm thinking that Death Eye got hired by criminal mobs and he will try to assassinated a gang leader. It don't need much of plots, it will be just that Death Eye will try to assassinated a gang leader. It will be nice with little of ref help to handle the scene but the primary part of it is where PL 6 hero is tried to prevent his success of assassination.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm thinking that Death Eye got hired by criminal mobs and he will try to assassinated a gang leader. It don't need much of plots, it will be just that Death Eye will try to assassinated a gang leader. It will be nice with little of ref help to handle the scene but the primary part of it is where PL 6 hero is tried to prevent his success of assassination.

I notice that your character focus on supporting other characters so it may be a quit challenge for him because Death Eye have advantage in darkness thank to his darkvision sense. But I think that Hub need some little helps of other character.

But I think that I waited with that Death Eye tried to shoot somebody until the hero arrived.

I notice that your character focus on supporting other characters so it may be a quit challenge for him because Death Eye have advantage in darkness thank to his darkvision sense. But I think that Hub need some little helps of other character.

But I think that I waited with that Death Eye tried to shoot somebody until the hero arrived.

We could always just use a Freedom City NPC, or even a couple of suped up goons?

We could always just use a Freedom City NPC, or even a couple of suped up goons?