I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It! [OOC]

Master_Pelle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're making a ranged attack, M_P, you need to roll for it. Even though you're not trying to hit a person, you're trying to hit a specific spot. It's not an area attack, so we still need to see how close you get to your target - we're still in combat mode, after all, and Heridfel needs to have his turn afterwards. :)

If you're making a ranged attack, M_P, you need to roll for it. Even though you're not trying to hit a person, you're trying to hit a specific spot. It's not an area attack, so we still need to see how close you get to your target - we're still in combat mode, after all, and Heridfel needs to have his turn afterwards. :)

My post is pretty self-explanatory. Since hitting an empty square with an attack requires an attack roll of 10, I was assuming that Death Eye will succeed when he makes his roll (especially since he'd only fail on a 1, assuming he used Accurate Attack).

The gangster that was about to shoot Kevin is stabilized. It's Subtle, so Death Eye would need a DC 20 Notice check to tell that Kevin did something to him besides move to pick him up.

My post is pretty self-explanatory. Since hitting an empty square with an attack requires an attack roll of 10, I was assuming that Death Eye will succeed when he makes his roll (especially since he'd only fail on a 1, assuming he used Accurate Attack).

The gangster that was about to shoot Kevin is stabilized. It's Subtle, so Death Eye would need a DC 20 Notice check to tell that Kevin did something to him besides move to pick him up.

Kevin's in position to use Interpose with the gangster if Death Eye tries to shoot his target again. He's taking total defense this round, for an overall Defense bonus of +10 (Defense 20). Once he sees the shooter better, he'll try to figure out if he can charge him. Right now, he doesn't exactly know where he is coming from, so he's also thinking about heading inside the bar, which would presumably provide more protection.

Kevin's in position to use Interpose with the gangster if Death Eye tries to shoot his target again. He's taking total defense this round, for an overall Defense bonus of +10 (Defense 20). Once he sees the shooter better, he'll try to figure out if he can charge him. Right now, he doesn't exactly know where he is coming from, so he's also thinking about heading inside the bar, which would presumably provide more protection.