I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It! [OOC]

Master_Pelle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be that the bar Hub is looking for is also the one where the gangster is - which is what I think you've already set up. That being the case, perhaps you can't get a clean shot where you are or you want to make a more public killing so you need to get down there? Maybe your target has somehow been tipped off to your presence and is going to head out the back, which would lead you to another story later on - finding out who ratted you out.

If you need a ref for the gangsters and goons, I'm happy to help, but I'll be gone until tomorrow night.

It could be that the bar Hub is looking for is also the one where the gangster is - which is what I think you've already set up. That being the case, perhaps you can't get a clean shot where you are or you want to make a more public killing so you need to get down there? Maybe your target has somehow been tipped off to your presence and is going to head out the back, which would lead you to another story later on - finding out who ratted you out.

If you need a ref for the gangsters and goons, I'm happy to help, but I'll be gone until tomorrow night.