Active/Deactivate device mode

Kavos

I was wondering how you would handle a device that has 2 different forms.

For example you have a device that's a Battle armor, when it's active, but when it's deactivate it's something as simple as a jewelry/clothing/Inanimate object

Would that be handled as simple a descriptor? or would it require a power feat, or even a power?

(I would be assuming that in the battle suit example, the device would be built as a Hard to lose device, and the fact that when it's deactivated and in object mode the fact that it's easy to lose is just fluff for that mode, and in no way affect's the device.)

Thanks

hmm true. What if it was obviously not an ordinary object? such as an object made of quicksilver, or plainly built with technology that was beyond earth standard? while granted the character probably wouldn't have to take them off all that often, they could still be taken. (although having said that i suppose the Normal identity with the Complication: power's can be taken, could suffice.)

hmm true. What if it was obviously not an ordinary object? such as an object made of quicksilver, or plainly built with technology that was beyond earth standard? while granted the character probably wouldn't have to take them off all that often, they could still be taken. (although having said that i suppose the Normal identity with the Complication: power's can be taken, could suffice.)

That's not a complication. Normal Identity only gives a point discount if there's some way to stop you changing into your heroic identity, so you already have the problem of your powers being 'stealable'