Azjik, The Slayer - TranscendentDream - PL 10 Villain

Azjik, The Slayer - TranscendentDream - PL 10 Villain

"Warriors of the sunken wastes, rise up! I command you to fight, kill, and die for your master. Let none survive...."

Crypt_Lord_Anub__arak_by_highdarktemplar

(Not exact, most spider like (8 limbs; 6 legs, 2 claw-like legs (similar to the pic) in the front of his body)

*Inspired by Self*

Players Name: TranscendentDream

Power Level: 10 (150/150 PP)

Trade-Offs: +3 attack -3 DC mod, +3 defense -3 toughness

PP Unspent: 0

Characters Name: Azjik, The Slayer

Alternate Identity: His High Lordship

Height: 8'

Weight: 500 lbs (On a good day)

Hair: Dark

Eyes: Red

Stats: 50 PP

Str: 28 (+9/+5)

Dex: 40 (+15)

Con: 24 (+7/+5)

Int: 8 (-1)

Wis: 10 (+/-0)

Cha: 6 (-2)

Combat: 8+12=20 PP

Attack: +5 [unarmed 7 (Bruise)]

Grapple: +20

Defense: +13 (+11 FF)

Knockback: +3

Initiative: +15

Saves: 11PP

Toughness: +7

Fortitude: +8 (+7 con, +1)

Reflex: +15 (+15 dex, +2)

Will: +8 (+0 wis, +8)

Skills: 24r = 6 PP

Acrobatics 16 (+15 dex, +1 rank)

Notice 8 (+0 wis, +8 rank)

Stealth 26 (+15 dex, +15 rank, -4 size)

Feats: 28 PP

Attack Focus Melee 6 [6pp]

Dodge Focus 10 [10pp]

Evasion 2 [2pp]

Fearless [1pp]

Grappling Finesse [1pp]

Hide in Plain Sight

Luck 2 (starts with 3 Hero Points) [2pp]

Power Attack [1pp]

Second Chance [1pp]

Ultimate Effort 2 (Toughness Saves, Attacks[melee]) [2pp]

Uncanny Dodge

Powers: 50pp

Additional Limbs 3 [3pp] (For the extra legs)

Growth 4 (PF: Innate; F: Permanent) [13pp] (For his Large size)

Leaping 4 (375 Running, 187 Standing, 93 High) [4pp] (Though he is large, he is very nimble and spider like)

Speed 5 (250 mph / 2,500 fpr) [5pp]

Snare 7 (PF: Subtle 1, Accurate – 4 (+8)) [19pp] (Green tinted gooey spider silk that he spits out through his mouth (same for each AP, just a different color)

AP: Fatigue 7 (PF Subtle 1, Accurate – 4 (+8); E: Range; F: Limited-Snared) [19-1pp] (Orange tinted gooey spider silk)

AP: Drain 7 (PF Subtle 1, Accurate – 4 (+8); E: Range; F: Limited-Snared) [19-1pp] (Green tinted gooey spider silk)

AP: Create Object 7 (PF: Affects Insubstantial 2, Innate, Progression 5, Selective-Webs, Stationary, Subtle 1, Tether; F: Limited – Web) [19-1pp] (Pure white spider silk(might not be gooey))

Wall-Crawling 2 [1pp]

Drawbacks:

Vulnerable (Sonic) [He is very sensitive to load noises] -3 (Very Common; +1 DC) (His earns are very sensitive to sound after being locked in silence for so long)

Noticeable (Giant Spider) -5 (He is LARGE!)

Complications:

* Ascension (Belittles suggestions from others)

* Hatred (Disrespect)

* Honor (Will not start an unfair fight unless given reason to, suck as being attacked or something impends his progression)

* Obsession (Need to rebuild his empire)

* Reputation (Shows great malice towards those whom wrong him, no matter the intensity)

* Temper (People who crush (kill) spiders)

DC Block:

Unarmed – DC 20/Toughness – Damage (Melee, bruise)

Unarmed – DC 22/Toughness – Damage (Range)

Snare – DC20/Reflex – Entangled

Drain – DC20/Fortitude – Drain’s Abilities

Fatigue – DC17/Fortitude – Fatigued

Attributes 44 + Combat 20 + Saves 9 + Skills 6 + Feats 29 + Powers 51 - Drawbacks -9 = 150/150pp

Physical Description:

Lord Azjik, God of Spiders, though weakened from his long hibernation, stands 8 feet tall, and only weighs 500 pounds on a good day. He had many similarities to normal spiders, as far as his look and abilities, but is also gilded with gold and teal colored armor, similar to a beetle. Before his imprisonment, Azjik dwarfed the land. Unfortunately, his long hibernation across the aged as caused him to loose much of his body mass, as well as his powers. Through time, some of his marks, a blue and gold Spider, have been found here and here, and belong to few antiquity collectors. One of his most powerful attack’s, his silk, is far stronger and more durable then that of a normal spider. Along with that, the different colors of his silk have been thought to cause different abilities.

Background/Origin:

Azjik Arak, The Slayer

DOB: ??/??/????

In his prime, Azjik controlled what is now known as South Africa, and south west North America, and has begun to explore Antarctica within his empire. No one knows when, where, or how he showed up on Earth, but since he appeared, his rain grew rapidly among the primitive Human’s. In his prime, Azjik controlled what is now known as South Africa, and south west North America, and has begun to explore Antarctica within his empire. Unfortunately, new religions and cults began to grow in the area, and in secret, these cults build a magical prison to force Azjik into a sort of hibernation, in hopes of finding a means to kill him later on.

3 to 4 Millennia have passed, and the tails of Azjik and his empire have been lost and forgotten. However, strange symbols of blue and golden spiders across what used to be his empire. Though these artifacts have gone to private collectors, one collector in general, Joe(Junior) Owns, from Indiana, has been hunting down and all that he can find about of Azjik.

In the year 1999, Owns and his team unearthed a large pyramid-like structure in Antarctica. Just before the new year, Owns and his team had deciphered many of the symbols within the pyramid, and were able to open a large door within, what they thought, was a temple or burial sight in hopes of gold, just before the new year.

Little did they know, that the warning of death and magic seals on the walls were true, and many of the works near the locked door were killed, and there blood seemed to drip into the large dark room them had uncovered. At this sight, Owns sent in all the men he could to figure out what was in this new room. At midnight, and the start of the new year, the blood curdling screams heard from within the new room ended, and out raced countless spiders. Soon there after, a rumble could be heard coming from within the room. It did not take long for this rumble to start shaking the ground, and soon Owns was looking up at Azjik.

Azjik bowed to Owns, and dropped a large block of white gold, and said, “My Empire shall grow, and you shall be welcome to join it.†before leaving the temple. Owns was the only survivor of his ground team, and was thought to be crazy when he returned to Freedom City. Many ask how Azjik could speak to him, and Owns believes that the blood of the original deaths was used to waken Azjik from his sleep, and gave him the majority of information that the owners of the blood had known.

***Azjik in terms of villainy:

Though he was never the…nicest of Gods, the betrayal of his early-Human subjects millenaria's ago has created a deep hatred for all of Humanity and there progression over the years. Due to his need and want to build a new empire, he is looking for loyal followers, however, his trust of the Human race as all but evaporated.

Edit: I just added some descriptions to Powers and Drawbacks

Edit: Just noticed I was over my Attack cap by one, fixed it by getting rid of 1 attack point and then took away Full Power

WElcome to the board!

If you haven'T introduced yourself yet, please do so here.

Right now I don'T have the time to sit down and get through everything on your sheet but I wanted to let you know that it is in the works. I should have time to look at it in detail this weekend.

But what caught my eye was teh fact that it is a giant spider. How does it communicate with people? Does it even speak?

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll get on the introduction asak.

As for his communication skills, he is basically a spider god of the past, and was put into a deep hibernation over the years. He learns how to speech English from the blood that is used to awaken him by the sacrifice of opening up his tomb, kinda like a vampire, such as in the Underworld movies. However, this is not a power he knows, it is just a reaction to being awoken, so this is a one time sort of thing.

Hey guys, I have been thinking about this over the weekend, and I know you guys don't especial like the whole giant spider thing, so I was wondering if I can just withdraw this character from the forums. I have have been working on a few character for fun while I waited for you to approve this guy, and have really been getting into him. Also, seeing how playing a giant spider is not the best of choices given the settings, I just think it would be easier and for the best to just withdraw him from the site. Thanks

~TD

Hey guys, I have been thinking about this over the weekend, and I know you guys don't especial like the whole giant spider thing, so I was wondering if I can just withdraw this character from the forums. I have have been working on a few character for fun while I waited for you to approve this guy, and have really been getting into him. Also, seeing how playing a giant spider is not the best of choices given the settings, I just think it would be easier and for the best to just withdraw him from the site. Thanks

~TD

My slowness had nothing to do with not liking the character, but RL. I'll archive this guy to let you put in a new submission.