I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It!

Master_Pelle

Kevin tenses up as the man begins to draw a gun, but the sudden shot startles him even more. As he glances around, trying to figure out where it came from, another shot rings out near him.

"Well, guess that answers the question of whether that was to try to help me out," he thinks quickly. He keeps looking around to see where the shot came from as he shouts out, "Leave him alone!" He bends down slightly, not yet ready to lift up the man who was about to shoot him. Instead, he uses his power to keep the man from bleeding out. He doesn't want him waking up, since there's no guarantee that he'd know that Kevin was the one who saved him, rather than the one who shot him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin tenses up as the man begins to draw a gun, but the sudden shot startles him even more. As he glances around, trying to figure out where it came from, another shot rings out near him.

"Well, guess that answers the question of whether that was to try to help me out," he thinks quickly. He keeps looking around to see where the shot came from as he shouts out, "Leave him alone!" He bends down slightly, not yet ready to lift up the man who was about to shoot him. Instead, he uses his power to keep the man from bleeding out. He doesn't want him waking up, since there's no guarantee that he'd know that Kevin was the one who saved him, rather than the one who shot him.

Death Eye notice that kids don't take his warning and he decided that he need taking care of him from interfering his job. He putting away his rifle and he started walking out from the hiding place in dark alley.

"You there! I recommend that you leave this man to me or else I need to force you! Death Eye said as he cracking his knuckles.

Death Eye notice that kids don't take his warning and he decided that he need taking care of him from interfering his job. He putting away his rifle and he started walking out from the hiding place in dark alley.

"You there! I recommend that you leave this man to me or else I need to force you! Death Eye said as he cracking his knuckles.

Kevin stands up, pushing the unconscious man back through the doorway, hopefully out of sight from where the shooter was coming from. When the man reveals himself, Kevin continues to stand in front of the target.

"I wish a gunshot actually meant something out here," he thinks. Outwardly, he is much more confident. "You made a big mistake, trying to do this in front of me. Leave now, before somebody gets hurt."

Kevin stands up, pushing the unconscious man back through the doorway, hopefully out of sight from where the shooter was coming from. When the man reveals himself, Kevin continues to stand in front of the target.

"I wish a gunshot actually meant something out here," he thinks. Outwardly, he is much more confident. "You made a big mistake, trying to do this in front of me. Leave now, before somebody gets hurt."

Kevin gulps, but there's something about the way that the killer speaks that gives him pause. He can see something in his eyes, or eye, at least.

"You... you don't want to kill me, do you. I'm not who you came here for. But I won't let you kill him!" he says. He runs forward, trying to hit the man. He succeeds beyond his wildest dream, landing what he knows to be a solid blow. Whether it will slow down the man, who is obviously not fully human - that's another story.

Kevin gulps, but there's something about the way that the killer speaks that gives him pause. He can see something in his eyes, or eye, at least.

"You... you don't want to kill me, do you. I'm not who you came here for. But I won't let you kill him!" he says. He runs forward, trying to hit the man. He succeeds beyond his wildest dream, landing what he knows to be a solid blow. Whether it will slow down the man, who is obviously not fully human - that's another story.

Death Eye was completely caught off by Kevin's solid punch that landing on his abdomen. He never thought that kid have a sharp punch and it almost make him lose his breath. It seems that he is about fall backward until at sudden moment he fulled recovered from the blow and he is still standing firmly on the ground.

"Nice blow kid... But it is not enough to take me down!" He said as he perform a powerful haymaker at him but he completely missed him.

Death Eye was completely caught off by Kevin's solid punch that landing on his abdomen. He never thought that kid have a sharp punch and it almost make him lose his breath. It seems that he is about fall backward until at sudden moment he fulled recovered from the blow and he is still standing firmly on the ground.

"Nice blow kid... But it is not enough to take me down!" He said as he perform a powerful haymaker at him but he completely missed him.

"I don't have to take you down," Kevin says as he throws himself out of the path of the killer's wild strike, "But it'd help." He steps forward, trying to throw Death Eye off-balance and knock him down. Death Eye turns in time, though, barely stepping out of the way before Kevin can shove him down.

Kevin moves like he's been in a few fights before, not standing still after he misses his shot. Despite that, he makes sure to stay between the man who was shot and the shooter.

"I don't have to take you down," Kevin says as he throws himself out of the path of the killer's wild strike, "But it'd help." He steps forward, trying to throw Death Eye off-balance and knock him down. Death Eye turns in time, though, barely stepping out of the way before Kevin can shove him down.

Kevin moves like he's been in a few fights before, not standing still after he misses his shot. Despite that, he makes sure to stay between the man who was shot and the shooter.