I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It!

Master_Pelle

In the dark night where most honorable peoples are at home while shady people are walking outside. Death Eye was walking around in his typical dark grey custom plus a trenchcoat and a big hat. He recently got hired by the mafia for a assassination of

gang leader who have messed with them. Death Eye don't care about it so long he don't kill a women or kids. He have putting his sniper rifle inside his briefcase. He arrived just outside the bar where the leader and his gang are hanging out.

Death Eye sneaking inside the dark alley so that most people can't see him in the darkness. Thank to his cybernetic eye, he can see through the darkness and he can clearly opening his briefcase to reveal his sniper rifle. He throwing away his trenchcoat and his hat before he started to putting his sniper rifle together. After have putting them together, he reloading it with powerful bullets that have a name of his target. He is standing on his knee while he is readies with his sniper rifle. Now he only need to wait for his target to came out from the bar.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the dark night where most honorable peoples are at home while shady people are walking outside. Death Eye was walking around in his typical dark grey custom plus a trenchcoat and a big hat. He recently got hired by the mafia for a assassination of

gang leader who have messed with them. Death Eye don't care about it so long he don't kill a women or kids. He have putting his sniper rifle inside his briefcase. He arrived just outside the bar where the leader and his gang are hanging out.

Death Eye sneaking inside the dark alley so that most people can't see him in the darkness. Thank to his cybernetic eye, he can see through the darkness and he can clearly opening his briefcase to reveal his sniper rifle. He throwing away his trenchcoat and his hat before he started to putting his sniper rifle together. After have putting them together, he reloading it with powerful bullets that have a name of his target. He is standing on his knee while he is readies with his sniper rifle. Now he only need to wait for his target to came out from the bar.

The bus stops after Kevin pulls on the cord, and he gets out with only a little hesitation. It speeds off, leaving Kevin in what is widely known as the worst neighborhood in all of Freedom City.

"I swear, Mike owes me big after this," he mutters to himself. "He couldn't get falling down drunk close to campus - no, he had to come all the way out here. Now, which bar did he say it was?" he asks himself as he starts moving. It's a bit cold out, and he's bundled up even more than the weather would have one expect. He's looking at each of the bars' neon signs as he walks down the street. Despite being alone and white, Kevin looks like the sort of guy you don't want to mess with on a dark night - he's pretty well-built, and clearly a lot more sober than a lot of the people stumbling home, or at least wherever they're sleeping for the night.

The bus stops after Kevin pulls on the cord, and he gets out with only a little hesitation. It speeds off, leaving Kevin in what is widely known as the worst neighborhood in all of Freedom City.

"I swear, Mike owes me big after this," he mutters to himself. "He couldn't get falling down drunk close to campus - no, he had to come all the way out here. Now, which bar did he say it was?" he asks himself as he starts moving. It's a bit cold out, and he's bundled up even more than the weather would have one expect. He's looking at each of the bars' neon signs as he walks down the street. Despite being alone and white, Kevin looks like the sort of guy you don't want to mess with on a dark night - he's pretty well-built, and clearly a lot more sober than a lot of the people stumbling home, or at least wherever they're sleeping for the night.

Death Eye notice a young man who is seem searching for a bar. He don't seem to care much about him because he is not one of his target. He carefully hiding in the darkness and hope that nobody will spot him because it will properly ruin his professional assassination. He looked carefully at the bar where his target is properly hanging out and he only need to wait until his target came out then he can kill him with his sniper rifle that have a bullet with his target's name.

Death Eye notice a young man who is seem searching for a bar. He don't seem to care much about him because he is not one of his target. He carefully hiding in the darkness and hope that nobody will spot him because it will properly ruin his professional assassination. He looked carefully at the bar where his target is properly hanging out and he only need to wait until his target came out then he can kill him with his sniper rifle that have a bullet with his target's name.

Kevin stands in front of O'Malley's, a hole-in-the-wall bar that looks like it stole its neon sign from a strip club and tried (only somewhat successfully) to try to bend it to another shape. He takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"Alright, looks like this is the place," he says. As he reaches his hand up to open the door, it opens on its own. A black man somewhere in his thirties, already carrying a decent paunch, steps out into him, knocking him back against the wall to the building.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" the other man slurs. Death Eye can't hear what he's saying from this distance, but one thing is immediately clear - his target has left the bar.

Kevin stands in front of O'Malley's, a hole-in-the-wall bar that looks like it stole its neon sign from a strip club and tried (only somewhat successfully) to try to bend it to another shape. He takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"Alright, looks like this is the place," he says. As he reaches his hand up to open the door, it opens on its own. A black man somewhere in his thirties, already carrying a decent paunch, steps out into him, knocking him back against the wall to the building.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" the other man slurs. Death Eye can't hear what he's saying from this distance, but one thing is immediately clear - his target has left the bar.

Kevin stands back up straight, crowding the man a little, and making it clear that he won't be intimidated. Granted, that might not be the best of ideas when dealing with a belligerent drunk in a bad neighborhood, but nobody said that Kevin had a whole lot of common sense.

"Look, you've had too much to drink. Just get out of here and let me inside," Kevin says to him.

Kevin stands back up straight, crowding the man a little, and making it clear that he won't be intimidated. Granted, that might not be the best of ideas when dealing with a belligerent drunk in a bad neighborhood, but nobody said that Kevin had a whole lot of common sense.

"Look, you've had too much to drink. Just get out of here and let me inside," Kevin says to him.

The paunched man turns to Kevin, "Excuse me?" He slurs his words and he looks angry, "Do you have any idea..." he stumbles, but regains his footing, "...any idea who you're talking to?" He stumbles forward waving a stiff finger at Kevin, "I prractig... practically own this town... I own it!" His sickly sour breath tumbles over Kevin's face - burbon, and lots of it. The man takes a few steps back and whips the sweaty curl of hair that's fallen onto his face whilst looking disdainfully at Kevin. He reaches into his jacket - he's trying to grip his gun! Before he manages to find it however, there's a dull thud and his hand drops to his side. His now limp body tumbles to the pavement, and a few moments later the concrete below him is red with blood.

The paunched man turns to Kevin, "Excuse me?" He slurs his words and he looks angry, "Do you have any idea..." he stumbles, but regains his footing, "...any idea who you're talking to?" He stumbles forward waving a stiff finger at Kevin, "I prractig... practically own this town... I own it!" His sickly sour breath tumbles over Kevin's face - burbon, and lots of it. The man takes a few steps back and whips the sweaty curl of hair that's fallen onto his face whilst looking disdainfully at Kevin. He reaches into his jacket - he's trying to grip his gun! Before he manages to find it however, there's a dull thud and his hand drops to his side. His now limp body tumbles to the pavement, and a few moments later the concrete below him is red with blood.

Death Eye looked at his target who fall down and start to bleed. He is not fulled sure that his target is fulled dead and also the young man may try to call in the ambulance. So he quickly reload his sniper rifle and shooting near Kevin's feet as warning for not getting close to his target without hitting him yet.

Death Eye looked at his target who fall down and start to bleed. He is not fulled sure that his target is fulled dead and also the young man may try to call in the ambulance. So he quickly reload his sniper rifle and shooting near Kevin's feet as warning for not getting close to his target without hitting him yet.

Kevin tenses up as the man begins to draw a gun, but the sudden shot startles him even more. As he glances around, trying to figure out where it came from, another shot rings out near him.

"Well, guess that answers the question of whether that was to try to help me out," he thinks quickly. He keeps looking around to see where the shot came from as he shouts out, "Leave him alone!" He bends down slightly, not yet ready to lift up the man who was about to shoot him. Instead, he uses his power to keep the man from bleeding out. He doesn't want him waking up, since there's no guarantee that he'd know that Kevin was the one who saved him, rather than the one who shot him.