I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It!

Master_Pelle

The man looks up at Kevin, his eyes quinted. He looks disorientated and unsure of where he is. He ignores Kevin's offer of a hand at first and tries to get up, but he stumbles and requires the aid to remain upright. When he's fully erect he drags his hand back, and looks suspiciously at the man trying to help him, "Whatever, brat. You just focus on yourself." He pats himself down, absently making sure that he still has his wallet. He feels his gun under his jacket and stops as if remembering who he is and what world he walks in. He looks around, getting his bearings and sees the bar that he exited. He stumbles down the road a bit, though he doesn't seem drunk any more, just a little disorientated. He pulls a mobile from inside his jacket and talks into it, "Robby, where the hell is my car!?" He continues yelling into a phone, despite the face that it seems 'Bobby' isn't far away...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man looks up at Kevin, his eyes quinted. He looks disorientated and unsure of where he is. He ignores Kevin's offer of a hand at first and tries to get up, but he stumbles and requires the aid to remain upright. When he's fully erect he drags his hand back, and looks suspiciously at the man trying to help him, "Whatever, brat. You just focus on yourself." He pats himself down, absently making sure that he still has his wallet. He feels his gun under his jacket and stops as if remembering who he is and what world he walks in. He looks around, getting his bearings and sees the bar that he exited. He stumbles down the road a bit, though he doesn't seem drunk any more, just a little disorientated. He pulls a mobile from inside his jacket and talks into it, "Robby, where the hell is my car!?" He continues yelling into a phone, despite the face that it seems 'Bobby' isn't far away...

Kevin chuckles to himself ruefully as he walks into the door of the bar. "You don't get to choose who to save," he says quietly to himself. "Now, time to save Mike from hurling all over the taxi cab. He's paying for it," he says as he looks down at the bullet hole in his jeans. "I've had enough excitement for tonight."

Kevin chuckles to himself ruefully as he walks into the door of the bar. "You don't get to choose who to save," he says quietly to himself. "Now, time to save Mike from hurling all over the taxi cab. He's paying for it," he says as he looks down at the bullet hole in his jeans. "I've had enough excitement for tonight."