I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It!

Master_Pelle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death Eye was tricking by his fake jab and then he got a hit on his chest. But thank to his armored jumpsuit, he could simple shrug off his strike and then he real started get tired by fist fighting so that without warning he pulled out his magnum revolver from his shoulder holster.

"I'm real started to get tired with fist fighting and now I'm real start to get serious!" He said and he pulled his trigger on his heavy revolver. With his skilled marksmanship, he shooting at Kevin's legs to slow down his movements without hitting his vital parts.

Death Eye was tricking by his fake jab and then he got a hit on his chest. But thank to his armored jumpsuit, he could simple shrug off his strike and then he real started get tired by fist fighting so that without warning he pulled out his magnum revolver from his shoulder holster.

"I'm real started to get tired with fist fighting and now I'm real start to get serious!" He said and he pulled his trigger on his heavy revolver. With his skilled marksmanship, he shooting at Kevin's legs to slow down his movements without hitting his vital parts.

The bullet nicks Kevin's thigh, but fortunately, he managed to dodge it enough that it didn't hit his femoral artery. His adrenaline kicks in, and funnily enough, the first thing that he thinks is "That's the first time I've ever been shot."

At the same time, he doesn't want to see the second time that he's ever been shot. The next one could be much more lethal. He tries to touch the man, and when he succeeds, he can feel the man's lifeforce, sense the part of it that was broken and fixed with something other than flesh. He doesn't want to heal it, not this time. He wants to make the killer slow down, rest... maybe if he figures out that Kevin is doing something to him, he'll break off the fight.

What Kevin doesn't realize is that as he views the man's lifeforce, his eyes are both glowing a brilliant emerald green, almost the exact opposite of Death's ruby-red eye. It's clear now that Kevin is something more than just human.

The bullet nicks Kevin's thigh, but fortunately, he managed to dodge it enough that it didn't hit his femoral artery. His adrenaline kicks in, and funnily enough, the first thing that he thinks is "That's the first time I've ever been shot."

At the same time, he doesn't want to see the second time that he's ever been shot. The next one could be much more lethal. He tries to touch the man, and when he succeeds, he can feel the man's lifeforce, sense the part of it that was broken and fixed with something other than flesh. He doesn't want to heal it, not this time. He wants to make the killer slow down, rest... maybe if he figures out that Kevin is doing something to him, he'll break off the fight.

What Kevin doesn't realize is that as he views the man's lifeforce, his eyes are both glowing a brilliant emerald green, almost the exact opposite of Death's ruby-red eye. It's clear now that Kevin is something more than just human.

The gun goes off again, and Kevin tries to get out of the way. The killer was nearly down, but resisted whatever he just did somehow. Kevin manages to get out of the way, but he wasn't the target. He can hear the sound of a bullet burying itself in flesh, and he knows that he can't spend the time to look back. He reaches out again, doing everything he can to place his hand on Death Eye and steal his energy from him before he can finish the job.

The gun goes off again, and Kevin tries to get out of the way. The killer was nearly down, but resisted whatever he just did somehow. Kevin manages to get out of the way, but he wasn't the target. He can hear the sound of a bullet burying itself in flesh, and he knows that he can't spend the time to look back. He reaches out again, doing everything he can to place his hand on Death Eye and steal his energy from him before he can finish the job.

Kevin gets a hold of the man, but whatever he did before doesn't work this time. He tries one last desperate strike at the gunman, but he manages to evade Kevin's grasp.

He knows that the man will die soon if he isn't there to heal him, and that another shot will definitely kill him. He can't block the angle from where he is, so he turns his back on the shooter (even as he thinks of how stupid he is for doing that), and sprints back to the doorway that he left the man against. He can see that the man is still alive, but fading fast. He turns back around to face Death Eye - better to be shot facing forward than shot in the back.

He has a sudden flash of brilliance. He can tell the man's alive, but that doesn't mean that his killer can tell. He shouts as angrily as he can, "You killed him!" (and given that he was shot a few seconds ago, he can make himself sound pretty angry).

Kevin gets a hold of the man, but whatever he did before doesn't work this time. He tries one last desperate strike at the gunman, but he manages to evade Kevin's grasp.

He knows that the man will die soon if he isn't there to heal him, and that another shot will definitely kill him. He can't block the angle from where he is, so he turns his back on the shooter (even as he thinks of how stupid he is for doing that), and sprints back to the doorway that he left the man against. He can see that the man is still alive, but fading fast. He turns back around to face Death Eye - better to be shot facing forward than shot in the back.

He has a sudden flash of brilliance. He can tell the man's alive, but that doesn't mean that his killer can tell. He shouts as angrily as he can, "You killed him!" (and given that he was shot a few seconds ago, he can make himself sound pretty angry).

Death Eye just holding his revolver target at Kevin while he breathing heavy until he lower down his revolver as he speak, "You can't fool me because I'm pro and I can still see the heating on him! But... I can't understand why you want to protect this man who is about pulling his gun at you... Do you think that he will be grateful by saving him? He will eventually still tried to kill you when he is recovered!"

Death Eye just holding his revolver target at Kevin while he breathing heavy until he lower down his revolver as he speak, "You can't fool me because I'm pro and I can still see the heating on him! But... I can't understand why you want to protect this man who is about pulling his gun at you... Do you think that he will be grateful by saving him? He will eventually still tried to kill you when he is recovered!"

"The heat of the body?" Kevin thinks. "There's nothing I can do about that." To the assassin, he says, "You don't get to choose who to save. I wouldn't let him kill me, and I won't let you murder him either."

He reaches back with his left hand. Whatever he had done before to drain Death Eye of energy falls away, and he heals the man much more completely than he did before. He can't afford to be protecting an unconscious man, not if Death Eye can't be fooled to think the man's dead, and doesn't seem like he'll stop until he succeeds.

"The heat of the body?" Kevin thinks. "There's nothing I can do about that." To the assassin, he says, "You don't get to choose who to save. I wouldn't let him kill me, and I won't let you murder him either."

He reaches back with his left hand. Whatever he had done before to drain Death Eye of energy falls away, and he heals the man much more completely than he did before. He can't afford to be protecting an unconscious man, not if Death Eye can't be fooled to think the man's dead, and doesn't seem like he'll stop until he succeeds.

"You are still naive kid and you don't have experienced the true harsh world! I'm was a soldier of United States Army, do you what I get for working the country? My own captain betraying me and my teams by prevented sending reinforcement when we real need it! " He said as he holster his revolver as he slowly turn around.

"But... I can kill him later in the future." He said as he started walking away until he suddenly stopped as he turning to Kevin.

"By the way... A little advice kid... If you real want to protect something, make it sure it is real worth it or else you will regret it." He said as he looked at him until he started walking away quickly from the scene and hiding inside the darkness.

"You are still naive kid and you don't have experienced the true harsh world! I'm was a soldier of United States Army, do you what I get for working the country? My own captain betraying me and my teams by prevented sending reinforcement when we real need it! " He said as he holster his revolver as he slowly turn around.

"But... I can kill him later in the future." He said as he started walking away until he suddenly stopped as he turning to Kevin.

"By the way... A little advice kid... If you real want to protect something, make it sure it is real worth it or else you will regret it." He said as he looked at him until he started walking away quickly from the scene and hiding inside the darkness.

Kevin watches the man - apparently an ex-soldier - walk off into the night. He doesn't move to try to stop him. He's tired, and if the other man was tired, it wasn't by much. Instead, he looks back to the person whose life he saved. Even if it's only for a little while longer, he succeeded. He lets out a breath that he didn't know he was holding, and holds his hand out to the man on the ground. "He should probably be more sober by now," Kevin thinks, "but who knows whether that's a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Easy there. Somebody was shooting at you," he says. "I don't know who, but it looks like you'd better be careful." Kevin sounds concerned, rather than threatening. He looks like he just wants to go home, like he's worn out from whatever just happened.

Kevin watches the man - apparently an ex-soldier - walk off into the night. He doesn't move to try to stop him. He's tired, and if the other man was tired, it wasn't by much. Instead, he looks back to the person whose life he saved. Even if it's only for a little while longer, he succeeded. He lets out a breath that he didn't know he was holding, and holds his hand out to the man on the ground. "He should probably be more sober by now," Kevin thinks, "but who knows whether that's a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Easy there. Somebody was shooting at you," he says. "I don't know who, but it looks like you'd better be careful." Kevin sounds concerned, rather than threatening. He looks like he just wants to go home, like he's worn out from whatever just happened.