Can I play, too?

Heritage

Hello, all! Many of you don't know me, but some of the old timers do; I mostly played one character in way too many games, and I have found that I really miss her. Is there any way I could bring Grimalkin back? Just in one or two threads, not crazy like before. I have some ideas to reinsert her back into continuity and explain her absence.

Your flattery is flattering :D And it's ma'am. Possibly the only ma'am here :P

Well I'm a guy who plays female characters a lot, so I never want to assume :D

YOU!

I don't know if we can let ya back. You did say all those horrible, terrible things when you left...

:P

Of course you're welcome back! What'd you have in mind?

Aw, thanks Doc!

Looking over you very cool timeline, I think Grim disappeared at the time she was undercover as Whisper during the Golden calf robbery; 'Whisper' provided the combination to the safe, and then poof, she's gone. In her inner monologue, she was very uncomfortable with the whole thing, so I was thinking maybe she just took off, unable to maintain the criminal attitude. She then went to Nano and they skipped town, the details of which can be revealed over time. And I've chatted with Veiled Malice, and he is fine with me doing as I wish with Nano, since he has no intention of playing him again.

The real fun would be her seeking out Nightrival, who I see is still active, and trying to mend some fences, assuming Shadowboxer will take me back :) There are a few old plotlines we might have to smooth over, but I think it's doable.

And I went back to my Grim avatar :D

No, we really don't.

Ah, dark tormented vigilantes still running around in packs? The more things change...

To the unfamiliar, Grimalkin aka 'Grim' is a young shapeshifter who is something like a mixture of Mystique, Catwoman and Kitty Pryde; a former petty thief, she eventually used her powers for good. She was also training to be Nightrival's sidekick while dating a supervillain named Nanowire before she abruptly left town (i.e. I stopped posting).

The real fun would be her seeking out Nightrival, who I see is still active, and trying to mend some fences, assuming Shadowboxer will take me back :) There are a few old plotlines we might have to smooth over, but I think it's doable.

As I've stated in your PM, I'd be happy to continue the story. I should point out that Nightrival is in a different place now. Though he still wonders about Grim, he has moved on.

However, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't investigate Grim's disappearance. That's where the story can begin, with Nightrival finding out what happened to his partner. He's been busy with other cases and with putting together Force Ops, so he had to put his investigation on hold.

As I've stated in your PM, I'd be happy to continue the story. I should point out that Nightrival is in a different place now. Though he still wonders about Grim, he has moved on.

However, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't investigate Grim's disappearance. That's where the story can begin, with Nightrival finding out what happened to his partner. He's been busy with other cases and with putting together Force Ops, so he had to put his investigation on hold.

This all sounds very cool - look for a reply from in PM's.

Also, hi Thev! I'd be very happy to have Grim and Velo meet up again :clap: