[Campaign] Help with Character Goals

Barnum

I've had more than one player PM me asking for help with some of their long-term character goals, and I'm working on some things now. So, if you have a long-term character goal (get married, join the Freedom League, fall in love, find you old nemesis) and would like to spend a month or two of real time working on it, send me a PM. I can take on two or three more at the moment. These will be taken on a first come, first served basis, assuming the request is reasonable. I'll post here when I'm at my limit.

I've had more than one player PM me asking for help with some of their long-term character goals, and I'm working on some things now. So, if you have a long-term character goal (get married, join the Freedom League, fall in love, find you old nemesis) and would like to spend a month or two of real time working on it, send me a PM. I can take on two or three more at the moment. These will be taken on a first come, first served basis, assuming the request is reasonable. I'll post here when I'm at my limit.