An Introduction to Freedom

agnes.jpg

Agnes wasn't sure what to say. Somehow she managed to be right back where she was two years ago when Mr. Summers was trying to get her to go to his school. That was definitely not what Agnes wanted for herself, but after tonight things were different. The armor, the wings . . . this, whatever it was-miracle of metahuman, was obviously bigger than she first thought. Perhaps spending some time with the Freedom League wasn't a bad idea. It certainly couldn't hurt.

"Sure," she said. "I'd be happy to."

Agnes waved, turned, and headed into the church. There were probably still some injured people who needed tending.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agnes.jpg

Agnes wasn't sure what to say. Somehow she managed to be right back where she was two years ago when Mr. Summers was trying to get her to go to his school. That was definitely not what Agnes wanted for herself, but after tonight things were different. The armor, the wings . . . this, whatever it was-miracle of metahuman, was obviously bigger than she first thought. Perhaps spending some time with the Freedom League wasn't a bad idea. It certainly couldn't hurt.

Agnes waved, turned, and headed into the church. There were probably still some injured people who needed tending.

agnes.jpg