[campaign] The Bad Seeds or Redemption

cosmicarus

Hey all,

Just posting up a couple of campaign ideas to see if anyone would like to participate:

1. The Bad Seeds

Given the popularity of the other child supers campaign on this board, I thought I'd put forward a campaign in which more are required. The premise of this campaign is that a group of youngsters all find out together that their parents are, in fact, supervillains. The premise is based on Marvel's 'Runaways', but don't expect it to follow the same story - we're creating our own, after all :D If you'd like to play in this game, you'd be required to give a description, not only of your PC, but of your parents as well. You don't have to stat them, but you'd need to do is tell us what they're about and give an idea of their powers and lifestyle. Furthermore, I'm thinking that the characters aren't from Freedom City, and have run here after escaping their folks. This'll take some setting up, as back stories need to intersect somewhat, but it's nothing that can't be handled by a guardian NPC if need be.

2. Redemption

In this second campaign, PC's will take on the role of reformed villains who have joined together (for reasons that are personal to each), to fight against their old allies. Again, Marvel's 'Thunderbolts' will give you an idea, but again-again, this is our story. Once again, a guardian NPC may be needed in the beginning at least, but we'll see how things turn out.

There are no minimum numbers for each campaign, just anyone who is interested. We'll work out posting rate and such when people have shown interest. Also, for the moment, characters will be PL 6, though this can be discussed if need be. Finally, don't forget, if anyone has a campaign idea, feel free to post it.

Take care.

Hey all,

Just posting up a couple of campaign ideas to see if anyone would like to participate:

1. The Bad Seeds

Given the popularity of the other child supers campaign on this board, I thought I'd put forward a campaign in which more are required. The premise of this campaign is that a group of youngsters all find out together that their parents are, in fact, supervillains. The premise is based on Marvel's 'Runaways', but don't expect it to follow the same story - we're creating our own, after all :D If you'd like to play in this game, you'd be required to give a description, not only of your PC, but of your parents as well. You don't have to stat them, but you'd need to do is tell us what they're about and give an idea of their powers and lifestyle. Furthermore, I'm thinking that the characters aren't from Freedom City, and have run here after escaping their folks. This'll take some setting up, as back stories need to intersect somewhat, but it's nothing that can't be handled by a guardian NPC if need be.

2. Redemption

In this second campaign, PC's will take on the role of reformed villains who have joined together (for reasons that are personal to each), to fight against their old allies. Again, Marvel's 'Thunderbolts' will give you an idea, but again-again, this is our story. Once again, a guardian NPC may be needed in the beginning at least, but we'll see how things turn out.

There are no minimum numbers for each campaign, just anyone who is interested. We'll work out posting rate and such when people have shown interest. Also, for the moment, characters will be PL 6, though this can be discussed if need be. Finally, don't forget, if anyone has a campaign idea, feel free to post it.

Take care.

Hey all,

1. The Bad Seeds

2. Redemption

Take care.

Well, pending character approval, my PL6 could probably fit into either thread. He's the son of a villain and dabbled in criminal activities himself for a short time.

This is 'One-Eyed-Jack', tomorrow? If so, you're correct. I think he'd fit more appropriately in the second campaign idea, but the choice is always yours.

EDIT: Also, zero, I just saw that your character is PL 10, I'm looking for 6'ers at the moment, but we'll see what interst we get :)

Well, pending character approval, my PL6 could probably fit into either thread. He's the son of a villain and dabbled in criminal activities himself for a short time.

This is 'One-Eyed-Jack', tomorrow? If so, you're correct. I think he'd fit more appropriately in the second campaign idea, but the choice is always yours.

EDIT: Also, zero, I just saw that your character is PL 10, I'm looking for 6'ers at the moment, but we'll see what interst we get :)