Welcome to the modern world (OOC)

Maze

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Captain has been updated. specifically, +1 point in speed and a bunch of edits to the adrenaline cannon. I am also now PL11, although I do not meet most of my caps.

up to you guys whether or not I should be allowed to use these edits in this thread. I will stick with the previous version of my character unless you guys agree otherwise.

The Captain has been updated. specifically, +1 point in speed and a bunch of edits to the adrenaline cannon. I am also now PL11, although I do not meet most of my caps.

up to you guys whether or not I should be allowed to use these edits in this thread. I will stick with the previous version of my character unless you guys agree otherwise.

You posted the same post in another thread. Show some originality!

I'd probably say no. As I said in chat, in a story-orientated thread it's not a big deal, but we're currently in the middle of a big melee and it could prove unbalancing.

Hey, I'm back.

I admit that I have done bad things in the past, so I've been under punishment from onee-chan. I just didn't expect that someone would expose me like. For the record, the link didn't work when I tried the Notice check, the network must've been down, I don't know.

So I came back to help finish this, but before that...

*Punches Geez3r in the face*

That was for ruining the trust I had in you guys. And I only made one attempt at rolling the die.

You have to wait for Je'la to go. Please do not act out of turn. (Even though you missed anyway.)

New Initiative and status:

Je'La - Init 24 Bruised x1

Spartan - Init 23 Bruised x1 2HP

Malice - Init 15 VP x1

Knieval - Init 14 - Bruised x1, 1 VP Staggered

Arrowhawk - Init 13 - Unconcious -

Waiting on Je'La's action, and THEN we can handle Spartan's roll.

Aren't we already in combat? Dr Archeville is pretty adamant about the fact that when in combat you are only actually allowed to talk on your turn in initiative. I got called on that in another thread. After Je'La acts you may certainly attempt to placate us if you feel so inclined.