Welcome to the modern world

Maze

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm close, I can see a lot of people running away from what I assume is your fight. I can hear some explosions in the distance too, but I don't have an exact bead on your location. I can't be more than 20 seconds away. What's the situation?"

Malice continued to scream across the skyline and after a moment paused and added "Can't see **** Captain." But Malice remained vigilant in preperation for the battle to come.

The stick-thrower takes the blow from my eyes and is wounded. Good, that will show him not to overpresume himself and lay a finger on a superior hunter. He tries to stirke me with another of his tiny spears, but its flys far off course, before erupting into a web of cords. The purpse of this action escapes me.

However, the scar covered warrior rushes me and though I am no slouch at brawling in such a manner, his movments are unlike any I have encountered and he manages to get my limbs pinned. However, this stiuation does not last long, for the silver clad hunter strikes the scar covered one, knocking him off. While I appriciate the aid, I regret having needed it in the first place. "Ze Tuk Laal Sha" I shout, telling the silver hunter not to inturupt my fight before curling my hand into a fist and Narrowly missed striking the armoerd foe. It was to crampt, there wasnt enough room to fight. She took to the skies, to gain the advantage of higher ground.

After freeing the new girl, the captain was surprised to have her turn to him and begin uttering words in her strange language again. Although he didn't understand the words, the captain seemed to get the hint. He took a quick glance up at the skies to try and see Malice, but had no clue where to look and decided to keep searching.

Well, Arrow-boy...It seems that the new girl wants to take on the spartan. So if you want me, you got me!

Aristodemus just stared at the woman. She can fly!? How unfair is that! If she want a proper fight out of him, then she'd have to come down again.

I hate it when they fly. Can't they just fight fairly on the ground?

But then he noticed that she wasn't too high above the ground, roughly eight feet. Looking to his sides, he figured he could jump up to her. He leapt from one car to another, then up to her, and then took hold of her in order to pull her down to the ground.

After succeeding and getting his hands on the arrow fiend, the captain decided it would be a wonderful idea to put his face through the roof of the car. After turning his leg around, the captain swept the other leg out from under him, and pressed one of his forearms to the back of arrowhawk's neck and pressed his face into the roof of the car they were standing on.

Malice! ive got arrowboy here pinned, but you still had better get here soon. i don't know how the fight between the other two is going to go.

As Je'La rose above the battle, her opponent racted quickly, leaping up to grab hold of her. He succeded in grabbing hold of her, but unlike herself, this warrior was not able to take to the skies, and without this advantage, she Easily gained a hold on the brawler With a growl, she gripped his leg with her hands and spun him around, thwoing him into the ground as she released a primal roar, feeling the rush of battle flow in her vains.

Aristodemus reacted just in time to slam his hand into the ground and revert back to his feet on the ground.

She's good. Very good. Guess I have no choice then...

Aristodemus stood upright and pointed towards the ground in front of him.

"Come down and fight me fairly! Are you warrior or not!?"

His eyes must be stating clearly to his opponent that he was making a personal challenge on fair terms.

He proceeded also to take off the clothes on his upper body, starting with his coat.

Taking advantage of Knieval being thrown off of him, Arrowhawk leapt to his feet, drawing his grapple gun in one swift, fluid movement. Firing it, he propelled through the air clenching his bow between his teeth and gripped onto a lamp-post. Hopefully he'd get some respite from the idiot below up here.

Aristodemus felt winded against that blow. he had just stripped down to the undershirt when she had landed that attack. Fortunately, she hadn't sent him flying. But that would just have pissed him off.

"My turn." He said in his Greek language and set a powerful fist right in her face.

He then took off his undershirt, revealing dozens and dozens of faint scars, with sinews of steel embedded in those scars and also a pair of bronze bracers on his arms.

Why you slippery little... The captain said gazing up at Arrowhawk as he hung from the streetlight above him.

I am going to need help. And I am going to need it fast. This is a risk, but I am hoping it is worth it.

Bet you can't dodge to well while your up there! The Captain yelled. He raised his right arm and pointed it straight upward. Adrenaline Cannon! ...Fire! And the enormous blast of plasma rocketed straight upward. Please see that, Malice.

As he turned around to face Arrowhawk, Captain Knievel was clocked right upside the head with a one of Arrowhawk's sticks. For a second, Captain Knievel was seeing stars. He tried to shake his head to clear the blow but he was still reeling. Would you STOP with the shooting already? And no! I'm not going to take my clothes off for you. Her maybe, he said pointing at Je'La but totally not you. He said, still holding his head.

It was at this very moment that Malice arrived on the scene. Ordinarily, a being clad in red, white and blue would be a good sign, but it boded ill for several of the other oddly dressed particpants there. "Sorry it took so long..." he called over the comm link to the Captain. "... but I was told there would be more explosions."

Malice didn't recognize who most of the people were, nor which sides were which, but he did see Arrowhawk shoot the Captain quite a few times, and that was good enough for him. Unsure of his opponents skill, Malice decided it best to get a measure on his adversaries abilities before closing. To that end, Malice throws down a volley of bullets towards Arrowhawk. Either Malice's accuracy isn't very good, Arrowhawk is quick on his feet, or one shouldn't be using a mini-gun at long range. Out of personal preference (and arrogance) Malice picked the second option as the likely choice.

Quickly rolling to the side to avoid a hail of bullets, Arrowhawk spun to face the newcomer. A battlesuit. Good thing I've got these, he mused, pulling out an arrow tipped by a silver oval shape with a flat pressure plate on the side. Nocking it quickly, he pulled back and fired it into the suit's chest, a blue pulse of light flaring across the whole suit with a low-pitched hum.

He began backing away slowly from both the battlesuit and the Captain. He certainly couldn't fight both at once.