Welcome to the Modern world

Maze

Je'la is an extraterrestrial from the planet Jupiter. Having been abducted by Grue scouts who later crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. She spent the next half century in stasis until the capsule holding her ran out of power and she revived, breaking out of the facility. Je'la 's world is equivalent to stone age technology, so finding herself in the modern world is quite an overwhelming experience. As a result, she's going to be going on a rampage through freedom attempting to fend off the attacks of the 'big metal monsters' (Cars) And men with 'magic fire' (Police officers with guns), Until someone comes along and manages to either calm her down or subdue her.

Oh, and did I mention she doesn't speak any earth language?

A situation like this does practically demand that a Villain swoop in and try to take you under their wing, taking full advantage of your naivety. :twisted: (It's sorta how Medusa and Rogue were introduced.)

Who'll get to her first?

If the Villain(s) get her, will the Heroes be able to rescue her before she aids them in their Nefarious Plot?

I actually like the idea Doc posited of heroes and villains racing to get this poor confused girl under this wing. Arrowhawk hasn't been getting as much play as Gecks, so I can see him watching this on the news before costuming up and showing us all how fast that ol' bike can go. :D

Would her culture recognise archery?

Well the prove herself thing isnt going to start to later. Right now its more "Oh My god, where am I, what are all these strange things?" Panic type reaction. Causing traffic accidents and bringing the police whom then shoot at her isnt helping the situation.

If you do Rant and Rave, I beg of you not to play them as Wanda and Pietro, but like Jay and Silent Bob :D

I'd go for a mix of Jay & Silent Bob and Bill & Ted. And the Evil DJ from that one ep of Samurai Jack ("Jack and the Rave").

Maze, Rant & Rave are actually in the core M&M book. They're B-grade (at best) villains, often used as mooks/pawns by other villains. They mostly rob banks.

B'ran, do send Nyrath my best wishes in the job-hunt.

Well Arrow hawk asked first, so I think he's got dibs on being the hero. And While Captain may be intresting, I have trouble seeing him as likely to try and turn Je'La to the side of evil. Wouldnt he hate her for her powers?

Well Arrow hawk asked first, so I think he's got dibs on being the hero. And While Captain may be intresting, I have trouble seeing him as likely to try and turn Je'La to the side of evil. Wouldnt he hate her for her powers?

There can be more than one hero. In fact, it's very likely more than one would show up, depending on how much trouble she causes ;) Unless, of course, you were dead-set on this being a solo thing.

Arrowhawk and Spartan have worked together in the past, so them working together again is a good match.

As for Captain K... her attractiveness may overpower his dislike of superpowered people ;) Plus, all her powers are an innate part of her species, she might have less problem with that. It is, of course, ultimately up to the player.

Malice might back the Captain up, but I think Malice would scare Je'La more than any PC on the boards right now.

Naturally occurring alien powers is a gray area. It's like faulting for someone for being wet in water, its just how it works. Furthermore, from my understanding, these are powers Je'La has naturally, not through any sort of yellow sun radiation or any of that garbage. Eye lasers are as common to her people as toes are to us. And of course, you always bend the rules for hot alien chicks.